It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler/Father Krespi

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am very interested in learning about this, but I had a question: if Hitler really was Father Krespi and Father Krespi died in 1993, he would've been about 104 years old. And didn't Hitler have a bunch of health problems prior to his alleged suicide? Wouldn't it have been very difficult for him to live that long? Any insight is appreciated.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by tdb0805]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
You should really post more info. Do you have a link? Was this guy a priest?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

There you are. I can't really explain it as I myself haven't read the full story, though I know the gist of it. Any help on my confusion pertaining to this would be great.

Apparently Hitler left Germany for South America before Berlin was being butchered and lived there as a "Father Krespi" (a Catholic priest I believe). Krespi was a nickname given to Hitler (as I read on that site) and, well, yeah.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Why is 104 so old? People still live to 100. I imagine if Hitler did escape to the vatican catacombs wouldn't he have the health aid of the vatican?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   
True, but I would've figured that the problems with his health leading up to the "suicide" could've prevented him from living that long. Then again what do I know? I'm the one asking here.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is such a vague thread that I just had to wade in and fire off my half formed opinions.

First, it is implied that, somehow, if Hitler had the "aid of the Vatican Health Care", he would have been able to live until 104. What? I mean what special powers and mystical health knowledge are you attributing to the Vatican? The Vatican has access to some excellent medical people -- some priests -- but mostly they are prominent physcians who are Italian. There is no special relic in the basement of the Vatican that, like the mystical Golden Fleece of Greek mythology, will cure or prolong anyones' health. If they did, don't you think Pope John Paul II would have used it? Or, for that matter, how about Pope John Paul I or Pope Paul VI or, before him, Pope John XXIII? You can see where I am going with this, can't you?

As far as Hitler living until he was 104. Sure. Hitler might have been able to survive that long (after all, he would have had access to Dr. Mengele's special knowledge of life extension gleaned from his infamous "twin research" experiments). But, personally, I would be surprised if Hitler was not still alive today. Surely, Dr. Mengele, using his special contacts with the Buddhist community in secret Lhamasaries in the Himalyas, would have used "hidden" mystical and medicinal herbs (and spices) to prolong Hitler's life to the point where his life span is now measured in terms of millenia.

Or, just maybe, Hitler is dead. No life extension. No secret health care from the Vatican. No genetic intervention from Dr. Mengele. Hitler's just, well, DEAD.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Well I don't know if the Vatican and priests have special healing powers
But they are rich. What I was implying was if hiitler managed to escape with all that art stollen in the war that the Vatican now has, then he should be quite rich, rich enough to afford the best medical in the world for sure. Also since this priest worked in the vatican to watch over this art then he would be under the protection of the vatican. I imagine he may have died of old age...
but lets clear it up right, how old was Father Krespi?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I don't believe anyone knows how old he was. All I know is when he died all these Germans/Austrians flew in for his funeral, which is odd. Sorry for the thread being so vague, it's just I know there's people on here who know a lot more about the subject than me.

EDIT: Found more info on this

gatorpress.com...

[edit on 15-9-2006 by tdb0805]

new topics

top topics

join