It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from middle Sweden

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
(I believe I originally posted this message in the wrong place, but oh well. I posted it in the 101, welcome thread :-S)

Hi,

Just joined. Been surfing this site for quite long time (couple of years or so), and reading articles now and then. Liked the old article about telportation for an example - don't know how long ago that was.

I registered to get access to the more "interesting" information that is posted on this site, and try to come with thoughts that may be interesting for you guys to read.

Generally I am mostly interested in information and political conspiracy theories and such. I am not sure if I want to believe in the UFO stories etc. But they are sure interesting to read about now and then

Great job guys. Looking forward to interact with you all!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS
good to have you here, Im sure you will do great,
Anhy help needed dont e afraid to ask

--------------------

If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me
You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? lookin the member center, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Welcome zensei!

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here are some Smokin' BBQ Threads (Important Website-Related Topics).

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on PTS. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker, in case you need one: IESpell 2.1.1 build 325

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Oh, and vote for the Automotive Forum.

Grady

[edit on 2006/9/14 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Welcome to the website
im sure that you will meet interesting and wonderful people here.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Thanks guys,

I've noticed some very interesting, though a bit old threads about subliminal messaging I am going to give some feedback on, as soon as I have read all the posts and such. I hope my brief studies in psychology can be at help

Anyway. This is a great forum, and it will be a pleasure to be discussing interesting topics with you all!

new topics

top topics

join