It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US caught lying about Iranian nuclear programme

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Here we go again:

The UN nuclear watchdog has protested to the US government over a report on Iran's nuclear programme, calling it "erroneous" and "misleading".
In a leaked letter, the IAEA said a congressional report contained serious distortions of the agency's own findings on Iran's nuclear activity.

The IAEA also took "strong exception" to claims made over the removal of a senior safeguards inspector.

There was no immediate comment from Washington over the letter.

Source.

So, again we find a US report containing "misleading" and "erroneous" information, only this time, it's not about WMDs in Iraq, but Iran's nuclear programme. What was it GW said? Ah yes:

There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again.

Source.

Something like that anyway.

What do you make of this? More lies to justify an impending war against Iran?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
What are you talking about?! Thats how it happened! This man obviously knows what hes talking about. Good on him for filling everyone in on the truth.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
A thread was started on this subject earlier today.
It is available here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As DTOM mentioned, there's an existing thread on the topic. Please feel free to continue the discussion there.

Closing thread.

new topics

top topics

join