It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dog The Bounty Hunter Arrested!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
What I think is important to remember is this whole case.

The man Dog apprehended has been sentenced to 120 years imprisonment. I think its safe to say that he's a pretty bad guy.

If Dog hadn't intervened how long do you think it would have been before he started anew in Mexico? Then I wager the Mexican government would have moaned at the US for letting someone as evil as this man get away.

If it weren't for Dog, this man could still be out there. He could be raping, killing or whatever.

He was already starting up in Mexico. He had date rape drug in his possession. Not only that, he was planning on coming back to the states to try and recoup his money and get revenge on the people that helped get him convicted. So a few murder charges could've been added on to those 86 charges of aggrivated rape.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Seriously?

Well I can see how that situation could end up with Dog as the bad guy..........
Oh wait, no I can't.

Did you all sign the petition?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
Did you all sign the petition?

Matter of fact, I did. Just checked and it's now up to 56,822.

Double that and it'll be up to the number of people attending an Ohio State football home game.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I signed it and I had some of my friends sign it as well.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i signed nothing.

he aint above the law just like me.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I signed the petition i support the DOG and his FAMILY because if it wasn't for him there whould be alot of women still getting raped and hurt. do you have a mother? How whould you like it if she got raped or hurt by this scumbag?????

[edit on 21-9-2006 by crowpruitt]

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
i signed nothing.

he aint above the law just like me.

Yeah well I believe in two phrases....

"There are exceptions to every rule."
and
"Some rules were meant to be broken."

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Why do you think he's above the law? Because he bounty hunted in Mexico where its illegal then went left?

If thats so then you should also consider that the criminal obviously thought himself above the law.
He comitted crimes (or should that be atrocities?) then left.

Now when it comes to people being above the law, I'd rather have someone like Dog above the law than someone like a filthy rapist.

Haven't you watched his show? He is a nice guy. He is a family man and fun. The people he gets never feel bad towards him, cause they all know he's coming. It sgood that criminals are kept in fear as it will lower the chance of them reoffending.

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
my manditory

roflmao @ dawg.

do unto others.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join