It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth begins with AHHH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
PART A:

read this message outloud!

READ THIS MESSAGE OUT LOUD!

read this all out loud!

MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS OUTLOUD!

THE TRUTH BEGINS WITH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

the truth is that you are AH ,not the letters themselves..but the whole feeling of saying AH.

EVERYONE RIGHT NOW,SHOULD SAY AH!

like when the dentists says open your mouth and say AH

NOW DO IT!

hopefully before you read this,,you said AH!

now did you?

if so continue reading,if not then say AH!

WHEN YOU YAWN DONT YOU SAY AH!

it might sound alil different ..but its the same feeling deep down.

JESUS IS THE TRUTH.

JESUS IS THE BRIGHT MORNING STAR.

everyone should know the bright morning star is the SUN.

the SUN wakes you up in the morning...and makes you STRETCH your arms horizontal and say AH!

THIS IS YOUR REMINDER THAT JESUS DIED FOR YOU ON THE CROSS.

THINK OF THE WAY JESUS WAS STRETCHED OUT ON THE CROSS WITH HIS ARMS SPREAD HORIZONTAL...

THE SAME WAY YOUR ARMS ARE SPREAD IN THE MORNING IS YOIUR REMINDER THAT YOU ARE TO BE LIKE JESUS EVERYDAY YOU WAKE UP... YOUR SUPPOSED TO WAKE UP AND REALIZE THE TRUTH.

THE TRUTH IS THAT THE SUN DOES WAKE YOU UP.

AND WAKING UP MEANS YOU NEED TO REALIZE THE TRUTH

.. AND THE TRUTH IS THAT YOUR EVERYTHING AND EVERYTHING IS AH..

THE FEELING OF SAYING AH IS WHAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE...SO KEEP SAYING AH!

ISNT AH BACKWARDS OUR EXPRESSION FOR LAUGHTER?

BECAUSE LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE JOYFUL AND YOU ONLY GET JOY FROM SAYING AH...

EVERYTHING IS JUST A FEELING, THE FEELING OF SAYING AH.

AH IS FREEDOM..THE FREEDOM OF YOUR SOUL..

WHEN YOU GET HOME FROM WORK YOU FEEL LIKE SAYING AHH..FINALLY SOME REST...AND ITS THE TRUTH.

WHEN YOU ARE IN PAIN YOU SAY AH,
YOU ARE ALWAYS SCREAMING FOR GOD..AND THE TRUTH IS THAT YOU ARE GOD..

YOU ARE AH.

AHH you knew it all AHlong.. there is AH everything.. and everything is AH..

AmericAH
AfricAH
AlaskAH
AsiAH
IndiAH
AntarcticAH
CanadAH
JamaicAH
RastAH
AllAH
AHmen
RAH
JehovAH
BuddhAH
MarijuanAH
oh yeAH!
AH new day
hAHnnukAH
kwannzAH
AHmazing
hAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

all good qualities of GOD are in things that make you say AH.. anything that doesnt have AH in it is not a good quality of GOD.. only something you should learn from... like say the word GUN... what good can come from that.. if you can not say AH.. AHH but when you get shot you will yell AH wouldn't you? and the truth is you would..and so now you should realize that you should NOT shoot anyone because of the pain it causes you...and that pain is AH..and you should feel everyones AH. because that way you are feeling GOD. so learn from all the AH's you make..it will bring you closer to GOD

thats why we type lol even though we arent laughing sometimes..but deep down we are always laughing because we are AH.. we are AH bunch of people...so lets get AHlong.. like thAH way it should be..

their is something that stands out about AmericAH that you should know.. we are called the land of the free because GOD is FREE. and GOD is AH, now can you see why everyone wants to live in AmericAH.. because the freedom of GOD is here and EVERYWHERE. But it starts inside of YOU..when you just say AH.. so say AH as much as you want...it will only bring you closer to GOD.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
PART B

make sure your still speaking out loud as your reading.

here is a little side note about AH:
take the number 11 and have it twice and you get 11:11
and remember that 11 is heaven and heaven is where GOD is.
their is an 11 in both A and H, the little bar in between connects the 11's. can you see it? you should be able to because thats the truth and the truth is AH.

AHH is just a feeling.. havnt you alwayz wanted to feel the best that you could...when you say AH you are being the best you could be..and you knew it all AHlong

ITS ALL THE FEELING OF SAYING AH.. AH BEING EVERYTHING. NOW YOU CAN SEE THAT GOD WORKS IN mAHsterious ways..

THE SUN RISES....JUST LIKE JESUS RISES FROM THE DEAD.

YOUR MIND IS YOUR SOUL...SO KEEP THAT IN MIND..and thats where it has always been...right in your mind..and god only knows your mind..but you ARE GOD and you should know that GOD doesnt die THE TRUTH IS NO ONE REALLY DIES..if im telling you that we are everything, and everything only exists in your mind,then when does your mind die?the truth is that your mind cant die if you can't think of a way for it to die..and NO, their is NO way on earth you can kill your mind..so accept that your mind is AH. because you are EVERYTHING.. and EVERYTHING exists in your mind...it all brings itself back to ONE..and havn't we always thought that GOD is the ONE...so you are that ONE.. thats why love starts with yourself, once you love yourself you can't find a reason not to love anyone else..because you are everything, so put yourself in everythings shoes...so to speak...take things from another persons perspective..because you are every perspective you see... so if you take things only one way... you will only go one way, but the truth is that you should go every way possible through life...and the more you say AH throughout your life the more that you will understand the truth.

Now you can take AH breath of relief.. because now you know that its as simple as AH.. but you are not out of the woods yet...their is still more that you should know..

Their are Angels that are coming before JAHnuary 2007 and their only goal is to fully make you believe AH. now the funny part might be that these angels are coming in spacecraft.. but when you think of a spacecraft, deep down isn't it making you think of AH.. AH wonder how they traveled so far.. AH wonder how fast that can travel... AH wonder what kind of cars they have on their planet.. AH wonder how big their oceans are.. if you run from them when they come..you will scream AHHHHHHHHH but realize why you would be screaming it in the first place because GOD is the first place and EVERY place.. so scream AHHHH in AHmazement when you see the glory of Heaven before your eyes...take AH big look at what you could be AHpart of.. you will be AHpart of GOD if you accept AH for all the good things it could bring you. and it is bringing something very soon...so dont refuse the AHmazement that the angels will bring to you. so now laugh...AHAHAHAHAHAHA! because you knew it all AHlong!

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I am not being mean when I state catagoricaly and deffinately that the language you are speaking is not one I have come across before, I was just going to ignore this post as I am in too good a mood to be stirred today, yet I had to point out that you seem to be a little confused with your speech.

I read the fist paragraph or so before I realised where the rest was going so I just scanned over the rest and decided to bump up your points with an obvious post on your thread. (actually to save anyone else having to give you points by saying any of the above).

Why or what is going on? are you serious? what makes you believe this? are you currently (or should you be) on a course of perscription medication? and finally, are you aware that you are miss-pronouncing most of your thread?

No offence to you personally, or your beliefs, but I think people will find it hard to get a grasp of this idea, maybe you could find a slightly more simple and less amusing angle.

I wish you well and I wish you luck.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Maybe I am being a little mean, I dont want to be and infact I should have skipped over this thread.

So you have my sincere apologies. I have no right to question someone elses beliefs.

Good luck and God speed.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
You may find the following of interest TheSonOfMan:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by Tamahu

AMEN

METU NETER Vol. 1, Pg. 212

Amen means “concealed”. It is the Kamitic counterpart of the term “Subjective” as we have used it in this book [Metu Neter Vol. 1]. It corresponds to the essential nature of the Supreme Being, which is the same as the essence of Man’s being. It is our unmanifested, unmanifestable, unconditioned Self – That which is the ultimate source of life and consciousness. It is the unseen and unseeable that looks out into the Objective Realm of spirits, thoughts, feelings, and physical phenomena. We must return our focus of consciousness back to it by the cessation of all thought activity. Once we have established this innermost point as our place of being – i.e., living beyond emotional influences – we will attain to the state of Hetep. This is a state in which we are able to fully ignore all emotions that may rise into our awareness, and thus attain to a peace that cannot be disturbed by any challenge in life. In the Hindu tradition it is called Parabrahm Sarvikalpa Nirvana. This state of inner peace is the prime foundation for the functioning of the healing functions of the life-force (Ra), and is the source of all spiritual power.

"Zero corresponds to the Amen aspect of God. The Christians end their prayers with Amen, an African word. Every time those Christians pray, they invoke that African word, "Amen". It's the name of an Egyptian "deity". Ask a Christian, "What is the meaning of the word Amen?" They say, "So be it." Not so! If you go deeply into biblical scholarship, you will find that no biblical scholar says that Amen means "So be it." They say, "Truthfully speaking, we don't know." Amen, in the Egyptian language means concealed - that which cannot be perceived. And what is but cannot be perceived is energy and matter that has not been shaped, nor structured, nor defined, nor finitized into a thing or an event. Wherever there is absence of structure, there is infinite, boundless energy/matter and consciousness, but no perceptible reality. Reality is there, but in an imperceptible state, because you can only perceive that which has structure, which has been finitized, given form. So, Amen corresponds to that original state of energy/matter and consciousness out of which everything that is, was, and shall be comes out of, and shall return."

© Ra Un Nefer Amen

Note the following:

The Highest Names of Deities often begin with "A", which is the Root Vowel considered so important in Bonpa and Tibetan Buddhism:

Some examples:

AMEN of course, AUM, ALLAH, ADI-BUDDHA, AELOHIM, AIN-SOPH, ANU, AUSAR/AUSET, AMIDA-BUDDHA/AMITABHA, and the list goes on...

In Gnosis we say that The Divinity is our Being.

Our Being is ATMA/Gedulah.

The Being of our Being is the Sephirothic Crown, Kether who is AUSAR.

The Realm of the Absolute is AIN/Sat or THAT which IS, the Pefect Union of Clarity, Bliss and Emptiness.

The AIN-SOPH is AMEN.

So to say that AMEN or AMIN means "So Be it" is not too far off, even if that's not the exact etymology of the word.

Because The Being, is THAT which IS from moment-to-moment, the "Unseen" without any bounds, The Infinite which can not be emulated.

So BE It.

top topics

join