It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If people are dumb enough to believe this man then the world is ready to embrace the Anti-Christ

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I also find that the Bible does not speak as man for their colours have you noticed that? Maybe their tribes and bloodlines which would be quite mixed anyway. No way does the Bible put people down or up for their colour and I know one Book that does and will let you figure that out which one.

I don't think God says we are in colour schemes for man kind. One theory suggests we have lost the genes that could have produced different races from early man as a Cat or dog would and as the suttle differences of Children in families one who is blue eyed one who is brown eyed? Are they different races? Could be in theory but we have lost the major genes of variety as God intended.
We were and animals were genetically varied to produce new types its was and is in the animal world normal.

As for the avatar picture God or Jesus can relate to each individual anyway so it can be seen as a mental metorphore.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
I also find that the Bible does not speak as man for their colours have you noticed that? Maybe their tribes and bloodlines which would be quite mixed anyway. No way does the Bible put people down or up for their colour and I know one Book that does and will let you figure that out which one.

As for the avatar picture God or Jesus can relate to each individual anyway so it can be seen as a mental metorphore.

Exactly...To me, it doesn't matter if Jesus was white or black or pink with blue polka dots. It doesn't even really matter to me if he existed,which I firmly believe that he did. What matters to me is what he taught....his true teachings that is, not this tampered with theology that theologians have been throwing at us for the last 800 years or so.

posted on Nov, 7 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Yes, he will come as a thief in the night to the unbelievers, who make a mockery of him. I believe that Maitreya is the anti-Christ from what I researched. Also my faith tells me not to walk with him. I have cancer and CKD3 and I will not allow him to heal me, so that I worship the false prophet. I still think that he will not be born again in the world like Maitreya, as he ascended as a man-and has no need to be born again to regain his kingdom. Also, the one, whom I see as Saviour and King will not be associated with this kind of mockery. I will not embrace the anti-christ. I want to wash the feet of my Saviour who brought me out of darkness and into light when I was homeless and ill. Maitreya was in the world when I called upon my Saviour and Maitreya didn't visit me to heal me. I did not even know he existed. All I know is the true 'light of the world' is not MAITREYA

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry about him reighning any terror,or him giving out any mark of anysort. He just sells movies and books. So yea,if he isnt in fact god he is one of the many anti christs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join