It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thread Killers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
What exactly is a thread killer? Are they supposed to stop a thread from progressing any futher? Everytime, I see one of these people on my threads it stops. Is this suppose to happen?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Hi Shar....

I'll bet you can find your answer here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Good Luck and Happy ATSing

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
MOST Threadkillers are people that UNINTENTIONALLY, for whatever reason, stop all activity in a thread after posting. I know several people on here that this happens to. I don't know why it happens, but that's how it works for us. I've never intentionally killed a thread, but I've killed many of them.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Thread killing is an art

Also, I do it all the time

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
There's a support group for it.

ThreadKillers Anonymous

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
there like guys who walk into conversation say a bad joke and leave everyone looking at eachother going..."ehh what now"

hehe

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So this rabbi, minister, and priest walk into a bar.....

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......hullo?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I am the Threadkiller Clown prince elect.........Hope Zap dosn't pick me lol

Or I will look like this

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
thanks everyone for your insight. at least now i know.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
There are unconventional rules of entry, my friend. If you can meet these stringent requirements and abide by our rules, then we will welcome you with open arms.

1. You must provide on request, a plate of glazed ring doughnuts;
2. You must provide me, Fritz the TKA Club Mascot and keeper of the dreaded and feared NinjaKittyFleas, with Extra Mature Cheddar Cheese glazed ring doughnuts and Lasagne;
3. You must be willing and able to clear up the mountainous piles of pachyderm poo, once the Airbourne Blow Footballing Elephants have done their thing;
4. You should have a proven track record in threadkilling, with a minimum number of 10 confirmed kills;
5. You must be able to regularly contribute to TKA;
6. You will defend the TKA Clubhouse against the inferior Pirates Association, even unto death and ........................................................................

One last thing.........................you must frequently give
s to the Great Lord Zaphod, our Benevolent and Magnificent Leader and sometime Dictator.

One more Last thing................................. come visit our thread, please read from the beginning [if you've got a couple of free days] and above all, have fun.

new topics

top topics

join