It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my limited life

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
everyones life sucks at times, you would never recognize when your life is good if you cant compare it to the bad. i dont even want to go into why my life has sucked the last 2 months.

oh yeah im here in rant because im pissed because i cant something to work, so im here to mess around till i get it to work.
pleasework

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by elitegamer23

oh yeah im here in rant because im pissed because i cant something to work, so im here to mess around till i get it to work.
pleasework

WHat the????
that big!?!?!?!

[edit on 21-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
play some CS:S

rly.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Geez Lysergic,everytime i look at your avatar its changes!!

I wish i knew more about the human brain,then we could learn how to really deny ignorance or boredom

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 02:56 PM
link   
F^$$^%^& cockroaches,always getting in the way and spreading germs all over the place!!!!No matter how many times i kill them,more cockroaches appear!!!!

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Hi Tormentor,
I just wanna offer you some light at the end of what you seem to describe as long dark tunnel. You have the key to change things for the better, right there in your hands...and that key is anger.
It's all a matter of how you use that swirling tornado of energy, it can be focused like a laser-beam for either for a positive or negative end result. Whichever path you wish your life to take, and no matter how far the desired destination, it starts with a single step. Don't be ever be afraid to ask for directions along the way, and make the journey at your own pace, no matter how slow the going or difficult the path may seem to others.

I wish you peace and light

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
my dark tunnel is very long indeed!!I wonder if someone can help me blow up the tunnel to make a hole that i can escape out of!!!in the mean time,aarrrrggg
i see these conspiracies but which one is the biggest of all time???
jfk,ufo,9/11,illuminati,nwo,omega agency,UN,CIA,etc..
Which one?????

posted on Sep, 23 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
aaaahhhhhh these air-borne diseases must burn,LOOK at my other thread
FIRE the great purifier
here look

[edit on 23-9-2006 by tormentor]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
SOooooo much debt!!!How do i get out of it?!?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We must learn how to conquer fear,since fear can be a useful tool to the government,we must learn to over the fear,but how??????!!!How???!?!?!?!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
AHHHhhhhh,people hate it when the government are hiding something from them.
yet the greedy can use enough money to control the government,curse them!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
these rich people get tax cuts???thats not right?!??!?!
:shk:
what about the rest of the gang???

the gap between the rich and poor is way too big!!!aarrrrggg:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
IMO,religion can be useful,but some people are willing to use religion as an excuse for their actions and sometimes religion gets in the way of things!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm with you Tormentor, why the f*#k are the little people gettin s#*t on for the bigger people to make more money. I'm in no tunnel but in an dark enclosed box with no tool to get out with, if only I had fire to burn away the sides. Life is pityful and I hate it AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
yes,but i thank the people who try to close the gap between the rich and the poor,whoever they are thanks

but the people who make that gap wider must be dealt with!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Somewhere in ATS someone is willing to learn about the brain,check it out

this could help us a lot and maybe even the bad people of this world to change their ways

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   
aaraararrargggg its so hard to take it in-the rich get a tax cut!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!
and the rest will pay the hard way!?!?!?!?!?!?!

some of the rich don't know how to use the money?!?!?!?!?:shk:how about giving it to us

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Didn't Exxon mobile made BILLIONS in profit last year!??!?!?!?
HOLY %^$#@#$@

these oil companies need to share the money!!!!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
instead of making better alternatives to using energy,especially renewable energy,they are worried about losing money in the oil business!!!!
I can't take it!!!!!!!!!!:bnghd:
:bnghd:
:bnghd:
countries like USA,Mexico and China have to suffer from the air pollution!!!!!
Curse them!!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
i admit i got too much laziness,but man i wish i wasn't too lazy,i would've gotten more work done!!!!!:bnghd:

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join