It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

editing an atsnn post?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
last night while ofline i got a u2u stating that i would need to edit an atsnn post due to the opening an closing paragraph's being to short, fair enough i don't have a problem with that but how do i do it? when i goto my post i don't get an option to edit, there is no edit button visable.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
They can probably help you better with the complain button....

Semper

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Your edit window has probably expired. You can do a cut-and-paste and reply to your ATSNN article making the correct changes and TPTB will delete the original post when upgrading. At least that's how we did it in the old days, I'm not sure that still works.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
You can do a cut-and-paste and reply to your ATSNN article making the correct changes and TPTB will delete the original post when upgrading.

just had a look to see if i could do that but i don't get an option to reply to my original submision as it hasn't been upgraded from pending and won't be until i have edited it so it seem's to be a bit of a catch 22 situation, i have sent my original question in via the complaint's button as suggested above and will see if that's any use? thnx for all of the suggestions and help though

top topics

join