It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning creatures of hell

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What the original poster of this thread is describing is proper magic in islam...

the way in which it is done is as follows;

for 40 nights, you need to go to a graveyard, draw a circle around you, and read specific verses from the Quran. The verses however, are read 'backwards'...

This allows you to do blackmagic. you WILL hear and see things in the night, but you must concentrate on what you are reading.

For hardcore practisers, they are able to gain control of Djinn. And unlike whats posted before, Djinn are not demons. They are another being from another dimension. ..but thats another topic.

posted on Dec, 21 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
what about summoning creatures of Heaven? I mean, is any way possible to summon angels, to help you , or to do something good for you?

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Jinn and demons are two different things. Demons are pretty much universally said to be evil while jinn are reputed to have free will just like humans and may either be good or evil.

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
In your culture people call these Jin. But remember this exists everywhere.

I dont remember how this one goes. But a fisherman catches a fish and the fish grants a wish (subliminal childrens folklore)

Irish have the leprechaun

Spanish people have Duendes, and Imps

Other Cultures have snakes.

In order to communicate. One must learn the language of the ancients. When reading the Qurans, dont just read it as if your reading a script.. one must feel what he is reading at the same time.

But yes, they are ALL demons,.. and in my Spanish culture it works the same way.. except for the ritual. (it must be the state of mentality one goes through when reading the chants since its different everywhere)

Its not that one should be careful what they wish for.. one shouldnt wish period .and earn their power. unless u want to end up like our government.

to those who dont believe it. Dont try to argue with people who experienced it. just because u never heard of it or couldn't summon it yourself.

Remember the art of Faith. just doing it to get it over with or to se ethe results is not the way you get results

posted on May, 14 2009 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Jinns are demons. .because demons can choose to be good or evil as well.. Imps are the best example. one must have a trained mind, and not be its victim of mischief. or curse

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Where did you hear of this? I can't seem to find anything about it.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
i found this story just now:

Many famous persons came here and did the Chilla Kashi (40 Nights or more period of constant Worship) to get closer to Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala i.e., Peer Meher Ali Shah (Golrah Shrief) and many other Aulia. Hazrat Biyabani Rahmatullahi Ta'ala Alayh's grave is located in the underground cave system where he stayed there for 12 years. Its dark and you cannot walk upright inside this cave. There are many channels to lead to the grave. Once after 6 years of Chilla, he came out from the Cave and saw a Hindu old women. He asked her what she wants? She replied, "what can you do since I have been throwing the bread inside for last 6 years, or you were dead long ago. He said, 'don't be proud of your services if you want some solid result, Now close your eyes'. She closed her eyes, he asked her to open her eyes. And when she opened her eyes he was gone already and she saw all bread in front of her eyes which she have been troughing inside even the hot bread was still hot after that time she couldn?t find him.

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by half_minded

Easy...Vote Obama 2012.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
This is very interesting. Keep the thread alive! I tried google and I would like to learn more.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Most grimoires have a dubious pedigree so the Necronomicon is not exceptional in this respect. the Morrocan experiment posted above has elements that I can relate to in full. The Vuy noise I have heard and have wondered about the noises and the translation of the word "goetia". The simultaneous translation effect is also something that I can relate to.

Any kind of evocation can be physicaly draining especially if it goes to physical manifestation. Not everyone has the core ability to have physical manifestation.

Islamic magic is still a bit of an unknown to the western magicians to this da. I believe that there are issues of language barriers and the oppression that moslems esotericists must face in the light of Islamic fundamentalists.

Somewhere the OP or the thread there wasa comment on the simplicity of the ritual. Well the piscatrix is one of the earliest books of magic and that is relatively simple and is also more obviously middle eastern.

Summoning demons is very easy, safe and is on a par with driving on a motorway. Yes the car is a dangerous piece of machinery but if you have been reputably trained and have the right attitude it goes well. As with all psychic activiites you cannot learn it fishing on the internet.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

In my relegion, we are called Shadow Masters... or i think thats how you say it XD Just becouse you dnt have the guts to do it... (to all those who joke about it) dosnt mean others havent done it. The world is a rare and complicated place, You wont find all your answers on the surface.oh yeah... If you keep at it fot 2 months, it comes a time when the creatures stand around your circle... and if you didnt make it right, if theres a small dent or anything, they will reach fr you...

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
This ritual definitely not come from islam but there are some people who really did that , but most with no succeeded. To summoned a djin it mostly not this easy but sometimes can be easy too.

This probably came from mixing with native culture in some area, heard this ritual too in here in indonesia.
Djin is not a hell creature, they can be bad as demon but can be good or just like average human. They come with different shape, ability, level and even species.To do something to summon djin, have 2 possibility, either ones really have the possibility or just random djin just coming to show up.

Basic rule is there is no such a free wish from them, either they will ask you something for return, or you must defeat them and bind them to do what you want or you just make a deal, either you make your own deal or renew the deal from your anchestor or your spiritual teacher.

To possessed a djin is a different thing. Either they just attracted to you cuz of your personality and willing to do something for you,or make agreement with them which you must do something that they ask just to show that you qualified and must do/act something within some condition, or defeated and bind them and lock them to do what you want ( this condition mostly need to challenge lots of djin, a hole that djin kingdom/organization ) and the last you buy a djin or something that possessed a djin from someone and make a contract with the person that you will own this for a period time or till you die, and sometimes can be passed to other after that too.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i found this story just now:

Many famous persons came here and did the Chilla Kashi (40 Nights or more period of constant Worship) to get closer to Allah Subhaanahu Wa Ta'ala i.e., Peer Meher Ali Shah (Golrah Shrief) and many other Aulia. Hazrat Biyabani Rahmatullahi Ta'ala Alayh's grave is located in the underground cave system where he stayed there for 12 years. Its dark and you cannot walk upright inside this cave. There are many channels to lead to the grave. Once after 6 years of Chilla, he came out from the Cave and saw a Hindu old women. He asked her what she wants? She replied, "what can you do since I have been throwing the bread inside for last 6 years, or you were dead long ago. He said, 'don't be proud of your services if you want some solid result, Now close your eyes'. She closed her eyes, he asked her to open her eyes. And when she opened her eyes he was gone already and she saw all bread in front of her eyes which she have been troughing inside even the hot bread was still hot after that time she couldn?t find him.

a sufi tale, nothign more

in the op, this story has been told all kids in madrassahs all over the world, its just to get kicks out of it
edit on 14-6-2011 by ZarbeMomin because: forgot quote

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No there is nothing like this taught in islam. Born and raised a muslim and ive never heard of this.

Fiction.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Purgatory
Don't try and play with the powers of Hell.

Seconded. Extremely stupid thing to even consider. Strike it from your mind.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
It just worked.

I am here!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Ok education time. Someone already posted Chilla Kasi is bunk. It is. The OP said it was well known and practiced in Islam. It isn't. It's an adaptation of fiction.

Now Chilla Nashini is different and real. Chilla is forty days. Chilla Nashini is severe penance. It's 40 days of fasting within the circle of seclusion. Supposedly this helps the practitioner obtain
enlightenment, psychic powers, etc...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I my self have connected iron on and off for 25 years. Been told more times than I can count, that I have more
balls then brains. I know for a fact the match is not this uneven.

Scripture that dates back centuries, maytbe more, tells us not to go there. God literally tells us straight out,
to stay out of that play ground. Seems the sun sets very fast over there. It gets dark very quickly.
I like to heed warnings, listen to good advice. Stuff like that.

On second thought, what if you wear a tin foil hat ? Would you still spill all of your marbles ?

edit on 24-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
There is a big problem with the idea of chanting the Quran to raise genies, or demons: it is actually used to perform exorcisms. Yes reading through a religious book is a very old method of casting out demons, or genies.. etc. The Quran is used this way also. It is an islamic way of getting rid of demons, so the idea that it would attract them seems at odds with this. Why would they be attracted to the Quran? After all it is a religious book: not anything to do with satanism etc..

posted on Jan, 17 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
bumpy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join