It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Summoning creatures of hell

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I have heard that in Islam there is a method with which you can summon beings from hell. And if you are succesful in doing it then thoe beings come under your control. Its called Chilla Kasi.

It goes like this. You take a Quran and in the middle of the night (because of less distraction and quiteness) go somwhere isolated where no one would disturb you. Make a circle (with anything.....like a circle with ur fingers in the sand for example). Sit in the center of the circle and recite the Quran. You have to do this everyday for 40 nights. On the 40th night if you succeed then you will be given possession of Jinns (Genies). You can then command these jinns to do stuff for u. But theres a catch. When you recite the Quran you will see strange and scary creatures outside the circle. You have to continue reading the Quran without getting scared of the creatures. Every night the creatures get scarier and scarier. In fact they are so scary looking that you can not actually imagine them. Forget the monsters shown in hollywood movies.

I heard that very few people actually are able to do this because they get scared of the creatures. And if you get scared then the creatures get to u and u end up going insane.

I heard of one guy who tried to do it and on the 39th night he was unable to continue and went insane.

Also I heard of this very old religious man who used to come to our house in india occasionally. Seen by many ppl btw. He could tell all about you just by looking at your face. like birthday and any major events in your life, etc. And he would also sometimes levitate sitting in the chair. And when he left your house he would just dissapear into thin air. I mean you would take a peek outside a second after he steps out and he would be gone, nowehre to be seen. Apparantly he had done Chilla-Kasi 3 times. which is pretty hardcore #.

Chilla Kasi is a well known fact in islam even though the elders dont talk abt it much for obvious reasons. They dont want every kid trying to do it. But if you ask some elderly muslim man abt it he would tell u in detail.

Has anyone else ever heard of this practice?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
R u trying to imply that the terrorists around the world r muslims?

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
R u trying to imply that the terrorists around the world r muslims?

Yes.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Please remain on topic people.

This reminds me of Aleister Crowley alledged foray into the desert and of the summoning of goetia demons...

[edit on 14-9-2006 by TheBandit795]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Im almost positive that this isnt in the Qur'an, or even practiced in Islam at all, but rather found in a fictionalized version of the Necronomicon.

If anyone has evidence that I am wrong, please post, and I will gladly eat my words.

Otherwise, Ill look it up and post it from the fake copy of the Necronomicon that I have.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Allright, I did my research today on this, and I can not find a reference to "Chilla Kasi" anywhere.

What I did find were references to the arabic word "Chilla" meaning, "Forty Days".

However, it seems to be taken from a small sect combining the teachings of Islam and hinduism calling themselves, "Sufris" whose teachings include an almost Kabbalist approach to meditation and spiritual cleansing.

Here is a link to anyone interested in learning more about the Sufris

Sufri - Mat: A History of Perfect Masters

Next I searched for "Kasi" and found nothing relevant to summoning demons.
What I did find was that "Kāśī" is a City holy to the Hindu religion known today as Varanasi that was formerly know as "Kāśī".

Varanasi

So, in conclusion, After searching across the internet for "Chilla Kasi" I found nothing of relevance to summoning demons at all. Also, today in downtime between classes, I searched Lexus Nexus and the entire Universtiy of Wisconsin library system and came up with nothing.

However, I do remember reading about something very similiar to what the Original Poster discussed in Necronomicon: The Wanderings of Alhazred. This book is fictional and written by Donald Tyson.

If this thread stays alive, I'll track down the exact quote from the book.

In the meantime, it is important to remember that the Necronomicon is a fictional book. I have studied HP Lovecraft for going on three years now, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Necronomicon has never existed as a real book of forbidden knowledge, only as a tribute from various authors to Lovecraft.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Don't try and play with the powers of Hell.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I have heard the tales before also, but consider that Islam is much like any other religion, where you have sects that take a small part of a major religion, and run with it...

hence... genie callers in Islam are much like snake handlers in Christianity...

both are not really official beliefs, but both have religious faith element.

Reminds me of people who try to call up the demons from the fictional books listed above...
silly IMO, but can you truly argue with someones religious beleifs?

Oh great Oliver Twist... come forth...
Oh great Ahab... show us your presence...
Oh great pippy longstocking, lend me your power...

I dont feel the power of the ponytails, so i guess i just didn't have enough faith.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This post is by somebody trying a drive by smear of islam it appears to me. Maybe that person should read the Kabbala for 40 nights in a row and see what happens instead.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
i will try this for i am a muslim but ill just ask the demons to do my homework and stuff lol

Cug

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
It goes like this. You take a Quran and in the middle of the night (because of less distraction and quiteness) go somwhere isolated where no one would disturb you. Make a circle (with anything.....like a circle with ur fingers in the sand for example). Sit in the center of the circle and recite the Quran. You have to do this everyday for 40 nights. On the 40th night if you succeed then you will be given possession of Jinns (Genies). You can then command these jinns to do stuff for u. But theres a catch. When you recite the Quran you will see strange and scary creatures outside the circle. You have to continue reading the Quran without getting scared of the creatures. Every night the creatures get scarier and scarier. In fact they are so scary looking that you can not actually imagine them. Forget the monsters shown in hollywood movies.

Well as someone who actually summons stuff, I'll throw in my two cents.

Basically what you are describing does sound like an actual practice. But I'll bet some big money that is vastly oversimplified. It sounds like the way someone would explain the process to an "outsider." It's like when your auto mechanic tells you that you need a valve job that is all he talks about, he doesn't go into details about what is being done.

Originally posted by TheBandit795
This reminds me of Aleister Crowley alledged foray into the desert and of the summoning of goetia demons...

He did trek into the desert, but he was "summoning" Enochian Angels, not Geotic demons. (Well not until he got to Choronzon.)

Originally posted by Mezzanine
Im almost positive that this isnt in the Qur'an, or even practiced in Islam at all, but rather found in a fictionalized version of the Necronomicon.

If anyone has evidence that I am wrong, please post, and I will gladly eat my words.

OK

Islam is a Abrahamic religion, and like all Abrahamic religion the source for being able to summon "demons" or more correctly Jinn in this case is the same, King Solomon. The problem is there is very little in English about Islamic magic.. and from all reports that is not much in Arabic either. The Sufi who are the Islamic version of the Christian Gnostics (well almost) and known to prefer word of mouth teachings (So much so that they make their text hard to understand so the master is needed to pass on the information to his student)

Just like mainstream Judaism and Christianity, mainstream Islam also in many cases does not approve of these orders (Mostly they are criticized as being non Islamic).

Directions on how they did it are available in a fictionalized form, For example in a groups of stories that have been handed down by word of mouth for ages, I'm sure you have heard of the The Book of One Thousand and One Nights?

Take a look at the story of Aladdin's lamp... You have some Jinn impressed in a brass lamp, now look at the story of King Solomon what did he do? He stored the demons he caught in a brass vessel. In other stories in 1001 nights you will find the use of magical circles, and many other indications of magical instructions.

Yes this is all circumstantial evidence, but the same thing has happened in western magick and I see no reason why it could not happen in this case.

Saved for last because I cant find it, but I have run across a website of a group that practices Islamic derived magic, but that was several years ago and I can't find it now.

However, I do remember reading about something very similiar to what the Original Poster discussed in Necronomicon: The Wanderings of Alhazred. This book is fictional and written by Donald Tyson.

::Snip::

In the meantime, it is important to remember that the Necronomicon is a fictional book. I have studied HP Lovecraft for going on three years now, and I can tell you without a doubt that the Necronomicon has never existed as a real book of forbidden knowledge, only as a tribute from various authors to Lovecraft.

OK I'm gona get picky here. Yes Tyson's book is fictional.. it's a novel.

But the Necronomicon is not a fictional book. The book and it's system are real, but it's history is fictional, it's not some old grimoire written my a mad Arab, it is a new grimoire written in the 70's by a guy in NY. And of course your gona find similar things in it, this stuff is the basics of magick and you will find similar stuff everywhere.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

OK

Islam is a Abrahamic religion, and like all Abrahamic religion the source for being able to summon "demons" or more correctly Jinn in this case is the same, King Solomon. The problem is there is very little in English about Islamic magic.. and from all reports that is not much in Arabic either. The Sufi who are the Islamic version of the Christian Gnostics (well almost) and known to prefer word of mouth teachings (So much so that they make their text hard to understand so the master is needed to pass on the information to his student)

Just like mainstream Judaism and Christianity, mainstream Islam also in many cases does not approve of these orders (Mostly they are criticized as being non Islamic).

Directions on how they did it are available in a fictionalized form, For example in a groups of stories that have been handed down by word of mouth for ages, I'm sure you have heard of the The Book of One Thousand and One Nights?

Take a look at the story of Aladdin's lamp... You have some Jinn impressed in a brass lamp, now look at the story of King Solomon what did he do? He stored the demons he caught in a brass vessel. In other stories in 1001 nights you will find the use of magical circles, and many other indications of magical instructions.

Well, I have to admit, you owned me right here,

Seriously this was the kind of information that I was searching for at school for a good hour. Im glad someone posted this. I would like to find some information in english on this though, to satisfy my own personal curiosity.
I find it interesting that so many traditions are taken from 1001 Nights. My question to you is, how did the techniques for the summoning develop? How do people know what to do? I cant imagine that 1001 Nights has explicit instructions, so how did the people summoning know exactly what to do?

My next question for you is, have you (or do you personally know anyone) who has done a summoning similiar to what the original poster suggested?

Originally posted by Cug

::Snip::

But the Necronomicon is not a fictional book. The book and it's system are real, but it's history is fictional, it's not some old grimoire written my a mad Arab, it is a new grimoire written in the 70's by a guy in NY. And of course your gona find similar things in it, this stuff is the basics of magick and you will find similar stuff everywhere.

My big problem with what you said above is that it is actually called the Necronomicon. Someone in New York in the 70's using the name of a made up book from the 1920's is a little suspicious to me, and it raises alot of question as to the authenticity of the methods used in the "real" Necronomicon.

But regardless of the "real" book, you have to admit, to anyone who knows anything about the Mythical Necronomicon what the OP posted sounds like it came straight out of there.

Anyway, thanks again for your information.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
summoning creatures of hell...

So why exactly do you want to talk to my mother-in-law? It took me a year to "banish" her.

Cool post, and I enjoyed Cugs reply...

As for the person who said read kabbalah...sorry no such book exist.
Kabbalah is a system and for the most part now days comes from Lurias teachings though I think you would get further practicing Rav.Abulafias method, which seems to come from merkavah (pre-kabbalah) period.

Peace

Dalen

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays

[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

Now I have heard the rule on not posting only one sentence...I guess the way around this rule is like probedbygrays....write nothing.

Peace

Dalen

Cug

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Seriously this was the kind of information that I was searching for at school for a good hour. Im glad someone posted this. I would like to find some information in english on this though, to satisfy my own personal curiosity.

You and me both.

I find it interesting that so many traditions are taken from 1001 Nights.

They were not taken from 1001 nights they were handed down using 1001 nights.

My question to you is, how did the techniques for the summoning develop? How do people know what to do? I cant imagine that 1001 Nights has explicit instructions, so how did the people summoning know exactly what to do?

Like everything else in the world, you learn the basics first. Grimoires are advanced texts (I'm stretching it a bit calling the 1001 nights a grimoire but anyway) If you picked up an algebra book did not know how to add and subtract, multiply and divide, your not going to be able to make heads or tails of it. Take the first post in this thread, because I know the basics I can turn that into a detailed ritual after some study. But if you don't know the basics and you try it you are just going to be reading a book in a circle and nothing will happen.

My next question for you is, have you (or do you personally know anyone) who has done a summoning similiar to what the original poster suggested?

Similar yes, exactly like it no.

My big problem with what you said above is that it is actually called the Necronomicon. Someone in New York in the 70's using the name of a made up book from the 1920's is a little suspicious to me, and it raises alot of question as to the authenticity of the methods used in the "real" Necronomicon.

Why do you think somebody modern can't write a grimoire? Grimoires almost always have some sort of fake history to them. It was a popular thing for medieval authors to do, instead of writing a story, that often give credit to some fictional storyteller. In the Nec's case the author just did the traditional thing.

But regardless of the "real" book, you have to admit, to anyone who knows anything about the Mythical Necronomicon what the OP posted sounds like it came straight out of there.

Honestly not really.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I am going to tell you the story of what I was told by a moroccan guy which I met in Poland. My English isn't perfect so if there I make a mistake.. plz correct me. ok let's start.

Marocco is known for some unbelieavable magic stuff I heard from many guys that come from around there, i know a guy who's a like an old friend of my good friend.. and that guy his name was Mariusz he had troubles in his life and he badly needed some money... therefore; he went to Rabat, Marocco. He meet up with the people who practiced magic and summoning... The creatures that you described in ur original post are actually a Gin(Genie). My friend asked one of the guys that he met in Marocco if they could help him to summon a Gin and he would pay big money for that. The person refused to take money and told him that it is a really dangerous ritual and few will try to summon a Genie and fortunately I can do it but after I've summoned him, I will leave the place, he agreed. Mariusz came there also with a friend who is like doesn't believe in all of this stuff and he came along just to prove wrong Mariusz that it is all a lie.
Mariusz and his friend met up with this maroccan guy and went into the middle of the dessert and there was like a pit, so they climbed down the stairs into the pit and there was like a huge room and underground tunnels. He didn't believe that he was there and it was all happening in the middle of nowhere, anywayz. Mariusz's friend laughed and said there is no way in hell I believe in it , so he stayed outside the room. The Marrocan guy asked again if he is sure he wants to do it and he warned him that Mariusz can ask for one wish but the Genie will take something back in return... like for example( he may get really sick and die.. someone he loves may die ir something really bad will happen to him.. or if the Genie will be peaceful he will reward him one wish and don't take anything back in return.)
The ritual was started and like in the original post was stated that you have to make a circle around you and the Marrocan guy did the same thing so is my friend... he said something in Latin and on the wall appeared a big shadow, he didn't believe it. There was no sound as he explained but he felt like a breethe going on bottom of the floor and it was like a Vuy the russian word for it is -вуй( it is like a sound of wind going through the small opening, or a small tunnels) after the Vuy passed him he understood what Genie was saying, and the Maroccan guy understood it in his language.. very weird... Genie asked him what he would wish for.. and my friend ask for a a lot of money and big luck. Genie said done. and when Mariusz came out from the room... He had a beard, white hair and he was extremely old.. So his friend said what the f u ck happened there and he was shocked to see Mariusz old... He was 22 years by the way. When he came back to Poland I was shocked to see him myself... everybody was... but he was told by a Genie not to tell anything about his experience otherwise something would really bad happen to him and he still told the story and something did bad happened to him... He won a big lottery and he was just had a lot of luck, he became very rich... but.. he was really old and suddenly he became very ill after he told us that experience, doctors couldn't determine what was going on with him... we even went to gypsies and gypsies were afraid anything to do with him.. they told us never comeback.. my friend was getting all kinds of possible disease you could ever count!!! only after he's been in bed for 5 years and he's been sick with all the possible diseases that exist.. he died... the money were left to his gf . It is what really happened, I swear.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Okay guys let's get a grip here. Genies or gins are actually demons that do Satan's bidding. They can posses a person's body to get another person to believe in almost anything. The price one pays for thinking they are getting a deal from a gin is harmful to them or someone close to them. There is no way to summon one. They will seek you out, not to help you, but to turn you from God anyway they can.

posted on Oct, 23 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
If I tried reading the Quran for 40 straight days, I'd go crazy, too.

posted on Oct, 24 2008 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Summoning demons isn't something you should toy around with. Ever. While I have never done it before, I know it is in fact very dangerous to do it. Even it can be fullproof, something could go wrong, and lord knows what it is.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join