It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind control since childhood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Santa Claus. Created by our parents to make sure we behave good all year so we can get presents on Christmas. Santa Claus does not exist (Sorry to dissapoint some of u)......but he was created by our forefathers as a means of 'controlling' the mind of the children to give them incentive to behave all year long. Same goes for easter bunny.

If we look at our lives we were told so many lies since childhood. And when we grow up we have the TV, the mass media, news, government, etc. trying to feed us stuff just so they can shape our minds to fulfill their own certain goals. Ads try to bias our minds into buying the products they r selling. Movies try to show us how we should live our lives, how to be considered 'cool', etc.

We are all living a life that is being controlled by everything around us. Its like a mass drug. Everyone is high. Very few people, like the president and other high authorities, or the really rich are not under its affect because their lives r not like our everyday lives because they r not regular joe like me and u. They control the minds of the common man.

I wouldnt be surprised if we had a New World Order, one governement for the entire world. It makes sense. Everything that is happening arnd us is clear indication of that. We shud not focus on, if it will really happen or not instead we shud focus on what we shud do to make sure it does not happen. Or even it it does happen then how to fight it. We were born free and freedom is all we got. We should prepare ourselves for it before it can attack us. It is just like a disease. As soon as we symptoms we go to the doctor and try to avoid catching the 'cold'. We dont wait to get the disease. Maybe we should start preparing our minds of what could we do in a situation like this. Keep ur minds open.

CX

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Heres a bit about the origins of Santa if you want to find anything in this too.

Origins of Santa Claus

All i know is that it costs me an arm and a leg each year, so maybe the banks are in on it as well!

CX.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Interesting read.

Thousands of years later, if mankind is able to survive that long, people will be reading about our times and laughing at how ridiculous and primitive human being was. Easily puppeted by the government and living life the way it was prescribed to us.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
What is mind control?? I know that one persons attempt to subject his own relativist ideas and beliefs on to others is the basis of all cults...so when any kind of brainwashing is used for the completion of set objectives, other than just imposing particular beleifs, this is when it becomes mind control.

So dont stop for the winter just because its darker and the media goes crazy trying to get you to spend..instead keep moving straight ahead..whatever time of year it is.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by cfader]

new topics

top topics

join