It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy Terrorist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Right now conspiracy theorist are labeled crazy by the media and government. When will they be called the enemy?

With the ever growing truth movement in america , the enemies of bush and co. grow by the day. Its mind boggling how many people in america actually question what happened on 9/11, and the number is only growing .

When will the conspiracy theorist become a conspiracy terrorist?

I worry if the "smoking gun" is ever found, an american civil war will begin. Damn we will be outgunned.

See you all at gitmo, i hope i get stacked naked on top of the hot chicks !

peace

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Good question, I always thought about this myself. One day they will link a bombing to conspiracy theorists. They need to keep in mind a difference between enemy of the admin and enemy of the country. There's a big difference.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
they will link , or they will plant ?

if the movement towards the truth about 9/11 ever gets too big, i could see a blackop action targeted at the movement. you know something to turn the sheeple against us.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
What makes you two think, the above suggestions or ideas have not already been implimented? There have been exercises conducted and other such activities, to provide a surefire conclusion in the affirmative. It gets even worse when calculating all of the factors in. Knowns and unknowns, known knowns as well as un known unknowns. Plus any and probably all such combinations, including severe dosses of the Mr Murphy factor "special formula" to top it all off.

Was just wondering.

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I envision the following:

1) Labeled as a terrorist, the obvious.

and

2) Labeled as a child molester
or
Labeled as a racist or "white supremicist".

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We're already being labelled as terrorists, subtle in some situations and not so subtle in others.

External Links
GWOT Strategy - Scroll down a bit to Subcultures of Conspiracy and Misinformation; that's us

Texas DoT Terrorist Spotting Manual - Notice that these "terrorist characteristics" really apply to anyone and everyone?

Virginia Anti-Terrorist Training Manual - Common activest groups, and common items carried by protestors and activists now labelled "terrorist paraphenalia"

Phoenix Anti-Terrorism Training Manual - Old one, pre 9/11, but interesting in that it labels almost anything that questions authority in any way as terrorism and advises one to call the Joint Terrorism Task Force

The world is looking brighter every day, is it not?

[edit on 16-9-2006 by Astygia]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
This is something I've been thinking about recently too.

On November 10th 2001, Bush went before the United Nations and declared:

"We should not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories about 911."

With that statement, did Bush introduce the concept of thought crime in America? In other words, he kind of said that thoughts could actually BE A CRIME ("We should not tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories about 911"). As an American, I can't remember anything like that statement, especially from a president.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by conspiraciesabound]

new topics

top topics

join