It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Found an interesting documentary on the bilderberg group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I was surfing around youtube and i came across this really professional documentary on the bilderberg group that is about 48 minutes long. so i thought i would give you all a link to it so you could watch it. its completely free, so give it a look and tell me what you think.

i havent really looked into alot of these groups, but im starting to take a look into it, just because i think it is interesting.

Hope you like it!

Bilderberg documentary

Kind Regards,
Digitalgrl

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Was a good video until the subject drifted to the ADL and whether the spotlight magazine and its owners were anti-semitic? What did that have to do with the story? Then the guy who is given lots of money to tail the bilderbergs can't decide if they are shadowy or not? Also his name is Ronson, the guy that is the talking head in the show. He rants on about whether a lot of the bilderberg attendies are Jewish or not?

Sad, what could have been a quality expose' on the bilderberg becomes some young connected jewish guy's revelation that yes his kind wields a lot of power in the world.

I would have been much more interested in speculation on what bilderbergers were actually doing there..

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
agreed. i thought the beginning of it was very interesting but you could definatly see an agenda there as it got deeper into it. nevertheless, it was one of very few professionally done docs that i have come across. like i said, im just kind dabbling in looking at this stuff.

Digitalgrl

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
It is worth noting that virtually all the media giants in the world neglect to cover the bilderberg groups meetings. Likely because the owners of said media firms are members themselves.
As for learning what they talk about... good luck. It's secret. They don't want people to know, for good reason. Sometimes their plans would be endangered if they were to be public knowledge before they were carried out.
It just makes sense that those in positions of power would meet discreetly to compare notes and make sure they are all on the same page. Its the best way to ensure that they remain in power.

top topics

join