It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs 101

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here's my thoughts on the alien agenda... so far.

They've been around since we were throwing bones at the moon, biblical references, present day. We were just an idle curiosity. Fun to watch, loads of other lifeforms to observe in that great big universe. Especially if you have travel at the speed of light, time travel, wormholes, parallel dimensions.

Suddenly it's the Trinity test site, July 16, 1945 -- first nuke gets tested. Not good.

The ants that were picked up -- still to this day -- studied, dissected, ran away scared to their nests... had suddenly found the power to cause harm. Change things that could affect others nearby, or not so nearby, if you believe in the quantum theory scenario.

We had to be observed, reckoned with, work something out. Send some messengers to meet with the government in 1938, try to cut a deal with Roosevelt. Sorry ET -- no can do.

"OK, no sweat. We'll just do what we want then." -- ET.

So... along comes 1969. First and only mission to the moon. Armstrong saw the little guys, we got warned off, no going back. Film studios thereafter just to keep the public happy... until now. Nothing to lose, let's go back, set up "another" base (forget the black ops crew, that's another thread entirely, we're talking for public consumption) and show that we don't give in to bullies. Reagan let slip -- oops -- Star Wars, threat from outside earth blah blah blah... he was just a cowboy actor, no credibility. Gorby tried to help -- got ousted.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah present day now.

Phoenix lights, Mexico, Rendlesham Forest, "You can't tell the people" -- Margaret Thatcher, Philip Corso -- nothing left to lose, Bob Lazar -- fake, disinfo agent, would be dead by now if the real deal but helps us get acclimatized, Spielberg too -- CE of the 3rd Kind, ET, Taken, War of the Worlds (remake, granted -- but 4th alien project?)

Things are accelerating. Thank God for this site, the Internet, YouTube, Google Video, cell phones with cameras. Keep posting what you see and think.

And for those who say: "But Chaz, you idiot -- ever seen anything?" Yeah, I have actually. And I'm not easily persuaded.

Chaz.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
i agree 100% chaz

im actually a little gobsmacked at how closely your theory reflects mine.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
there's some that know how to piece it all together and some that well..let's just say they received their puzzle's set yesterday. You're both in the former not the latter.
The question i have is, why the acceleration?What is it so urgent that they have to aclimatize the public so quickly?

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Conluceo]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz

They've been around since ...... ... ... . . time travel, wormholes, parallel .... .. . ..

.. . .. . ..

The ants that were picked up -- still to this day -- studied, dissected, ran away scared to their nests... had suddenly found the power to cause harm.

i quoted you, and bolded a word that i thought was interesting, that you added in. . .. .

So what if we have gained a lot of technology from other sources. .. ..

if ever another species is to arise on this planet, "the meek shall inheret the Earth", then perhaps when their time comes, the same technology they left here will be dug up, analysed, and reverse engineered.

then one day, when they achieve the technology to travel through time, they will come back in time to present day to visit the "ancients", and perhaps give themselves a technilogical boost by planting more technology on this planet for them to unearth.

just a thought.

deny ignorance?

deny those who choose to ignore ants!!

What did the Dogon Tribe from Africa call them again ??? The "Bug People"???

What did the Hopi Indians of North America call their visitors again ??? "The Ant People"????

Pure nonsense, cannot be real .. . . .

in order for them to come here and now or way back when there would have been some kind of pact or agreement to .. . .. . .

Coven the Ants .... Coven Ants .. ..

Covenant

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz

They've been around since we were throwing bones at the moon, biblical references, present day. We were just an idle curiosity. Fun to watch, loads of other lifeforms to observe in that great big universe. Especially if you have travel at the speed of light, time travel, wormholes, parallel dimensions.

Suddenly it's the Trinity test site, July 16, 1945 -- first nuke gets tested. Not good.

The ants that were picked up -- still to this day -- studied, dissected, ran away scared to their nests... had suddenly found the power to cause harm. Change things that could affect others nearby, or not so nearby, if you believe in the quantum theory scenario.

We had to be observed, reckoned with, work something out. Send some messengers to meet with the government in 1938, try to cut a deal with Roosevelt. Sorry ET -- no can do.

"OK, no sweat. We'll just do what we want then." -- ET.

So... along comes 1969. First and only mission to the moon. Armstrong saw the little guys, we got warned off, no going back. Film studios thereafter just to keep the public happy... until now. Nothing to lose, let's go back, set up "another" base (forget the black ops crew, that's another thread entirely, we're talking for public consumption) and show that we don't give in to bullies. Reagan let slip -- oops -- Star Wars, threat from outside earth blah blah blah... he was just a cowboy actor, no credibility. Gorby tried to help -- got ousted.

Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah present day now.

Phoenix lights, Mexico, Rendlesham Forest, "You can't tell the people" -- Margaret Thatcher, Philip Corso -- nothing left to lose, Bob Lazar -- fake, disinfo agent, would be dead by now if the real deal but helps us get acclimatized, Spielberg too -- CE of the 3rd Kind, ET, Taken, War of the Worlds (remake, granted -- but 4th alien project?)

Things are accelerating. Thank God for this site, the Internet, YouTube, Google Video, cell phones with cameras. Keep posting what you see and think.

And for those who say: "But Chaz, you idiot -- ever seen anything?" Yeah, I have actually. And I'm not easily persuaded.

Chaz.

Well i think mthis is part of the Cosmic Journey project Timothy Good wrote about in his books. Apparently it got cancelled for political and relgious reasons but maybe it is back on the agenda now for a reason unknown, maybe linked to 2012 i don't know. Quite frankly i think humanity needs it's wake up call that we are not alone before we destroy each other.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Cosmic Journey Project....now there's a topic worthy of a thread all it's own, hehe.... Granted, it's all heresay, but damn interesting reading I'd wager....

It does seem obvious that shortly after the A-Bomb, things seemed to pick up in a BIG way on the ET visiting front...so I'd agree with that idea...but not so sure on the rest there...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Do things seem to pick up, or are we just starting notice more?

Im not sure its on their part that its accelerating, i mean with our ever growing population and technology it would make sence that we are seeing more. Not only that but everyday our population is becoming more open minded to new ideas, concepts and theories.

Just my thoughts...

Wyatt43

new topics

top topics

join