It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dancing Head

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I have heard a lot of ghost stories but one of the most unusual ones is one told to me by my cousin and it happened to my distant uncle. The unusual thing about this story is that it happened in broad daylight and it caused my uncle to go insane. This is a true story. I know this because the cousin who told me would not lie to me and also this incident is well known in the family.

He lives in a suburban area in India. His house had pond in the back, next to which were some old graves. It was an old graveyard or something. My uncle decided to make the pond bigger. So he ordered some of the ground to be dug up along the border causing the destruction of some of the graves. One day he went to see the work progress. There was dug up sand along the border of the pond. And he could clearly see bones sticking out of the sand all over. They were bones of upperbody with their heads missing. Now comes the scary #. He saw a cut up human head, not a skull, but a freshly cut human head with blood still dripping from it on on the sand piles. The head then started to roll along the border of the pond. it just rolling and my uncle obviously freaked and just ran fromk there. He came home and told my aunt about what happened. He ordered the sand and the graves to be restored back to the area. But soon after this incident he kinda became mentally unstable.

India is probably one of the places where almost everyone has seen or experienced some real creepy #. I can tell more stories if you guys r interested.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
you mix with beings?....can u please elaborate on that. r u referring to jinns? or spirits?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
[edit on 14-9-2006 by probedbygrays]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
You are right. One time of my uncles was attacked by a bunch of beings in white robes.

Let me tell u little bit abt my uncle. He drinks, sleeps with lot of women, and does # like that. has all kinds of bad habits.

Although this is a long story but Ill tell u that he was attacked by a few beings in white robes while lying on his bed in his room. He was screaming like crazy. The beings were visible to him only. Other people could see him screaming and obviously under attack but cud not see the attacker. Lot of people witnessed this. This actually happened when one of my distant uncle died. long story. would tell u the whole story if anyone interested.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Probably it's all paranormal. I've seen dancing head in my mind broad daylight, as it was right in front of me, but not a human one. I guess, it's done somehow.

Not insane, just weird. To me, it's all funny and nice to observe.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thymus
Probably it's all paranormal. I've seen dancing head in my mind broad daylight, as it was right in front of me, but not a human one. I guess, it's done somehow.

Not insane, just weird. To me, it's all funny and nice to observe.

Ahhh.....what?

top topics

join