It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IBM and Verichip Video - cyborgs need only apply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Good videos from this site www.wethepeoplewillnotbechipped.com...

I dont care what happens whether it be bird flu, terrorism etc etc, they are not sticking me with a verichip

BB

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
BentBucket,

Can you elaborate on your thoughts and ideas on the subject a little more? the verichip subject has been covered countless times (Syringe Injectible Verichip, Verichip and nursing homes, Just to name a few), and it a little pointless, in my opinion, to read a website and not get the valued input of a member, aside from a few words. Lets hear what else you've got to say on the topic.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Bobbo]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
BentBucket,

Can you elaborate on your thoughts and ideas on the subject a little more? the verichip subject has been covered countless times (Syringe Injectible Verichip, Verichip and nursing homes, Just to name a few), and it a little pointless, in my opinion, to read a website and not get the valued input of a member, aside from a few words. Lets hear what else you've got to say on the topic.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Bobbo]

My personal view is this company has to be taken seriously. They are the only patented human implant device. IBM has still got a great deal of shares in the company and they do share facilities for demonstrating the product.
The close ties with Tommy Thomson and the govt makes you realise this technology is not going away. Others dismiss it i.e. it can be hacked , it has flaws etc. Why would Siemens offer to buy out Applied Digital if they did not see a massive potential in the various vertical markets? I personally feel this technology is the greatest threat to mankind we have faced . Whichever way you slice it , a corporation wants to embed people with a chip for revenue and control.

Regardless of how one packages a cake laced with arsenic, the cake still contains arsenic.

join