It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 VS. 7-7

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Great thread.
Thanks for putting all this together.
Even though its clear that we have all been lied to about 9/11&7/7,people will still not connect the dots.Either because they dont want to,or they dont know.
I've wondered how more facts and odd "coincidences" turn this CT into fact?

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Black_Fox

I've wondered how more facts and odd "coincidences" turn this CT into fact?

Well at least, with both 9/11 and 7/7 having terror drills going on at exactely the same time, both of which 'simulating' the actual events ! This to me cannot be a coincidence. There is no way to me that this doesn't strongly suggest complicity.

[edit on 4/6/2007 by earthtone]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Flagged.

I find it weird no one flagged this thread.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please people flag this thread so that it appears on the front page.

Many good points on this thread that should be seen by everyone.

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthtone

Well at least, with both 9/11 and 7/7 having terror drills going on at exactely the same time, both of which 'simulating' the actual events ! This to me cannot be a coincidence. There is no way to me that this doesn't strongly suggest complicity.

I totally agree and find that whole aspect rather compelling, you should check out this video from Webster Tarpley - an expert in the study of terrorism, particularly false flag events. He explains how all they need to do is change just a few variables in a drill and the drill becomes reality. Since the whole drill is simulating the actual event its very easy to make the drill 'go live'.

Google Video Link

[edit on 4-6-2007 by Insolubrious]

posted on Jun, 4 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   
The last two 'almost terror' attacks in the US were thwarted before they happened. What I noticed in the reports were that they knew about them a year in advanced or a couple months. I believe the New Jersey one they knew about 6months in advance and the recent JFK one was known since 96'.

This is VERY interesting to me since considering the multiple links mentioned in this thread we knew of ALL the recent terror attacks in advance.

This just continues the typical status quo and even strengthens my belief that we knew 911 was going to happen.

Another thing that keeps being brought up in Bush's speeches is that he ALWAYS mentions AL-QUEDA as the threat but EVERY terrorist event we thwart doesn't even involve Al-QUEDA.

Do they think were THIS STUPID????? THE WAR ON TERROR IS FAKE and the only reason there is one is to scare us. I'm more scared of our Government than AL-QUEDA.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoochymama
The last two 'almost terror' attacks in the US were thwarted before they happened. What I noticed in the reports were that they knew about them a year in advanced or a couple months. I believe the New Jersey one they knew about 6months in advance and the recent JFK one was known since 96'.

Do you have any links to this informtion? Would be nice to have it on this thread.

I guess this point highlights how easy it would be for rogue elements of the intelligence agencies to become aware of terror plots and then to either subvert investigations into them (as it seems might have happened with 9/11 if you recall the FBI whisltleblower Coleen Rowleys account of how her investigations into one of the highjackers prior to 9/11 was halted www.time.com...) or to actually physically assist the terror plot by creating diversions or coverups (i.e terror 'drills).

These instances show that our intelligence agencies are extremely powerfull, and when (with both 9/11 and 7/11 our governments had connections to those involved (the organiser in 7/7 was an MI6 asset www.theinsider.org... and of course I don't need to link the connections that America had with Bin Laden). In these circumstances could the information of these attacks have slipped by us without assistance from within?

Essentially, in terms of the the 'drills' in question,even if you set aside the unlikelyhood of both 9/11 and 7/7 having government drills happening at the same time, it is clear that these operations would have assisted both the terrorists and the rogue elements of the government who may have been involved. The drills caused confusion for the authorities responsible for dealing with these types of attacks, creating a window of oppurtunity, and would have created a perfect shroud to cover any government agent who had knowledge or was complicit.

This is VERY interesting to me since considering the multiple links mentioned in this thread we knew of ALL the recent terror attacks in advance.

But doesn't it come as a suprise to anyone that the UK and US intelligence agencies had no concrete foreknowledge of what was going to happen. It is well documented that intelligence agencies in Europe and the mossad on Isreal knew the attacks where imminent. Basically i am saying that I cannot believe that attacks of these magnitude could have slipped by unnoticed without complicity from the elements within the intelligence agencies. This is especially evident with 9/11 when you see how close the FBI where to some of the highjackers.

Another thing that keeps being brought up in Bush's speeches is that he ALWAYS mentions AL-QUEDA as the threat but EVERY terrorist event we thwart doesn't even involve Al-QUEDA.

Al-Queda is a blanket term that our governments use to describe unrelated muslim extremist groups. 'Al-Queda' doesn't exist as such. Yes there may be an element of networking with these groups, but with the strength of the intelligence agencies that are against them, I don't think it makes sense for any extremist group who are aiming to terrorize to communicate over a global scale. Surely any terrorist cell would work on a small scale if they truly wanted to succeed. This though is merely my opinion.

Anyway, it's my opinion that analysing the actions of the government and it's agencies surrounding the events is a far more realistic avenue to exposing the complicity of our governments. All I can say is, to me personally, forgetting bombs in the buildings and global hawks etc...... Its f***ing obvious guys.

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I almost forgot about this thread.

Ok, I made a slight typo in my post about prior knowledge of the attacks on a Army Base in New Jersey and the JFK Airport which were both recently reported on in the news. As I was finding the links to the articles that the FBI knew well in advanced I was shocked to learn that the FBI started investigating at the same time, Jan. 2006. Here are both the articles.

As you read these articles you can see the FBI had prior knowledge atleast a year in advance and prior knowledge at the same tim, Jan. 2006:

New Jersey Base Bombing Plot

JFK Airport Bombing Plot

[edit on 9-6-2007 by hoochymama]

posted on Jun, 9 2007 @ 02:52 PM
link   
As an example of those amazing 7/7 & 9/11 synchronicities (sorry: extraordinary 'coincidences'), the white van that the #30 bus was passing as it blew up
photos1.blogger.com...
belonged to Kingstar Contract Ltd
www.applegate.co.uk...
a company that specializes in robotic demolition. Its website
www.kingstar.co.uk...
lists AMEC as a client. AMEC was one of the four demolition contractors (called Construction Managers) awarded a contract to remove debris from Ground Zero in New York.
911research.com...
One of the passengers on the bus who was killed was Mr Anthony Fatayi-Williams, an oil executive who worked for AMEC
news.bbc.co.uk...
7/7 does not get spookier than that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join