It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is US enemies developing their own United Nations

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

Maybe, independtly some these countries are helpless but together with NORTH KOREA, IRAN, SYRIA, OVER 100 COUNTRIES they are not to be messed with. Alot of these countries have NUKES even and have threaten the UNITED STATES and ISREAL.

If you are talking about military action, they would be crushed. Their best route would be sanctions and protests.

I seriously doubt we can whip butt if ALL these countries come against the US at one time. What happens if they sanction us on oil and everything else we trade with them. Everyone, of them all at once at the same time. We would be in trouble. Especially, if a NUKE hits Flordia from the Cuban Island. Talk about a disaster now we have one.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Maybe none of the news agencies are reporting on this meeting because they do not want to give it any credibility. I am sure the US government knows about it... in todays world, how could they not! Maybe, they are instructing the news agencies not to report on it! Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   
So then your saying that the UNITED STATES is senored in the same way these countries are. The same countries were trying to give liberty too.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I seriously doubt we can whip butt if ALL these countries come against the US at one time. What happens if they sanction us on oil and everything else we trade with them. Everyone, of them all at once at the same time. We would be in trouble. Especially, if a NUKE hits Flordia from the Cuban Island. Talk about a disaster now we have one.

First off, it wouldn't be only us. It would be US, Britain, Israel, and other countries lending assistance through economics/resources/military.

Second off, even with them combined they still do not equal the richest countries combined.

Third off, why in the world would they nuke Florida? Seriously. That is hogwash.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
NAM was formed in the 1960s. The small nations was looking for alliances in the shallows of the super-powers, where they fear their countries became the battlefields for proxy wars during the Cold War.

China is an observer nation member since 198*. NAM member nations meet every three years. It's unsettling that Americans would jump the gun to use military violence to these third world nations.

Obviously, they are not looking for violence. These developing countries were once under the oppression of colonialism. Today, they suffer the burden of debts from the IMF and World Bank and exploitation of their people by the WTO and sweatshops.

This world can be better than this. Humanity can be better than imposing a world of haves and have-nots.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Third off, why in the world would they nuke Florida? Seriously. That is hogwash.

Why? Cause they HATE THE US.

Cuba slams 'morally decadent' US

TextCuba has labelled the US a "morally decadent empire" as diplomats from more than 100 developing countries meet at the Non-Aligned Movement summit.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Glenn Beck is talking about this right now. Or he was. He said what I said noone is talking about this very much. Even though ever country that hates us is gathering together 90 miles off our shores.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Why? Cause they HATE THE US.

That isn't a reason.

Stop the fear mongering and ridiculous statements such as these countries might nuke Florida from Cuba. Why? So the US can nuke all their countries? All 100 of them?

They are not there to plan an attack on the US, they are probably there to try and stop them being taken advantage of.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
This is a significant event.

Is this the reason this news report has been posted?

www.stuff.co.nz...

"President George W Bush believes the United States has embarked on the latest great religious awakening of its history. "

thats pretty significant too.

Maybe he's talking about the culture around him, amongst his inner circles.
The way the country used to be run, after the first awakenings, has changed dramatically during his reign.

Bush didnt give himself all the power, he gave his admininstration all the power.
I beleive things are happening around him, that he no longer controls or is involved with.

The same thing almost happened with JFK, in the cuban crisis. But he held out and ensured no one instigated escelation of the cold war.
The same thing happened in Clintons era, people fighting and arguing FOR the intervention of forces in the middle east, but he held strong and ensured peace and negotiations were primary in the hopes of a ally in the ME.
Bush, unfortunately wasnt smart enough to see the deceipt within his ranks.
He allowed his political pennies to manevour around the sept11 intellegence, he allowed himself and his party to be duped by iraq war evidence. I think he's starting to understand that the administration has achieved its goal, they now control the militaristic, coprorate, petroleum and industrial complex of the USA machine, the only problem is, Bush is no longer invovled, Jnr that is.

Bush was the perfect president for the government of the USA, he's dumb enough to trust, he's dumb enough not to ask questions and he looks stupid enough on camera, to have the public blame him.

Now we have 100 countries, whom majority are our enemy, before they are our friend joining together soley to be untied agains the USA.

1 Country has nuclear weapons, the other is creating them.

We've burned so many allies with Iraq, there's a global shift change happening.
A global awakening, where the USA is no longer feared, no longer bowed to and no longer in charge.

America has crumbled within, and the rest of the world is waiting to deliver on the crucial concept of its goal.

Remove Israel and you will remove America.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I'm not causing fear mongoring. I never have on this site. However, I'm not dead yet either. I live in a world full of haterd within our borders and out of our borders. All I did was report on the truth and gave three news sources to back it up.

All well and good if they are not conspiring against us. How nice that is. I hope that is fact. However, i would say there is a little more than that going on. You dont get 116 countries together that hates the United States and play ping-pong. Their playing chess and were the pawns. Whether you like it or not.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
I'm not causing fear mongoring. I never have on this site. However, I'm not dead yet either. I live in a world full of haterd within our borders and out of our borders. All I did was report on the truth and gave three news sources to back it up.

Please don't turn it around and say I was referring to you posting the sources

You saying there is a possibility that they will nuke Florida from Cuba is ridiculous, unfounded, fear mongering. Simple as that.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Such union should have been made ten years ago, but now that the UN is losing its "humanitarian" and "peacemaker" face (we saw that mainly with Rwanda, Haiti and now South Lebanon), Third World countries realize that they have NO CHOICE to defend their scarce interests and soverignty other than uniting and making their own version of a commonwealth, and common measures to defend their peace.

The UN was a vehicle of the rich Western countries from the start, and a very clever one, orchestrated international policy experts in an insidious way so that it is truly imposing global governance of the rich nations under the guise of a humanitarian organisation. But now it's about friggin time that it dissolves and shows its ugly face to the world.

[edit on 14/9/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar

Please don't turn it around and say I was referring to you posting the sources

You saying there is a possibility that they will nuke Florida from Cuba is ridiculous, unfounded, fear mongering. Simple as that.

First off you are the one who seems to think we can crush any country anytime. I RESPONDED to you on that fact. I said NO, we cannot crush just any country anytime if they ALL CAME AGAINST US. That is what I said...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
He is at this time transporting large Armies of foreign Mercenaries to compleat the works of death, desolation and tyranny, already begun with circumstances of Cruelty and perfidy scarcely paralleled in the most barbarous ages, and totally unworthy the Head of a civilized nation.

-The Declaration of Independence

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Heres a very good article that goes along with other countries coming together against the US. By Former US secretary of state Henry Kssinger. Given today.

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Former US secretary of state Henry Kissinger warned that Europe and the United States must unite to head off a "war of civilizations" arising from a nuclear-armed Middle East

"Both sides of the Atlantic should put their best minds together on how to deal with the common danger of a wider war merging into a war of civilizations against the background of a nuclear-armed Middle East."

We now know that we face the imperative of building a new world order or potential global catastrophe. It cannot be done alone by either side of the Atlantic. Is that realization sufficient to regenerate a common purpose

news.yahoo.com...

Clearly even the higher ups are seeing the danger that lies here with the United States. Notice how he conclouded his speech with the words "NEW WORLD ORDER"

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What the hell is this? sounds like EXTREME paranoia to me....who cares if they are talking about attacking Israel or us....

I dont really give a damn....if they want a war, fine lets give it to them.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
What a hilarious thread.

Oh dear, the tiny countries are meeting in Cuba. THEY MIGHT HAVE NUKES!!!

Typical American paranoia.

And of course "THEY HATE US". For our freedoms, no doubt. It's not remotely possible that they might feel threatened by a nation that acts like a hypocritical bully, constantly subverting democratically elected governments, invading tiny countries like Grenada and Panama, ripping off other nations' natural resources, and all the while proclaiming itself "the leader of the Free World".

I've heard that all these countries are going to unite as one. They'll even have their own flag.

Funnily enough, it'll look just like the US flag - but on fire...

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I dont really find anything funny.

Our leaders have went to war for this issue. Other countries are coming together against the US. MEN and WOMEN and CHILDEN are dying everywhere, because of what the leaders say.

So yes its very important to listen to all leaders of the world to hear them.

I understand frustration though and not being able to get our voices heard that this is not exactly what the civilians of the world wants. We just want to be a family and go about our daily lives. Without, war and death. Thats not what is taken place its just the opposite.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Loads of weird reactions here ... isn't it normal for these countries t get to get together and talk about this if they're constantly deominzed by the US and the US is treathening them ...

Don't they have the right to make their own little club? Look around, who is being the Imperialist here ... the US and it's sidekicks or those 100 poor countries?

They're taling about economics, trade and also defence af course. I think it's a good thing this happens.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
This is only being ignored because it is not in American (and allied) influence. While the nations sorrounding the Empire called the U.S. secretly unite against it, the public is forced to remain in the dark. While other nations plot WW3 stratagies against the U.S. the nation continues to focus all public attention to TWAT.

I love that! TWAT! I am going to use it from now on

For those that don't know, TWAT is also a rather rude word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join