It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is US enemies developing their own United Nations

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Today, leaders from more than 100 countries who dosnt exactly like America is having a meeting in Cuba. However, this should be talked about on our news and their not exactly doing that. 2 Days after the 5th anniversary of Sept. 11 they are having a meeting 90 miles from us. Wonder whats up? Sounds scary to me. Iran, North Korea, etc... are there.

news.yahoo.com...

HAVANA (AFP) - Cuba let loose a blistering indictment of US foreign policy as top diplomats from more than 100 developing countries at the Non-Aligned Summit hammered out policy stands to counter US might.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Shar]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
The USA foreign policies are just problems to the ENTIRE world EXCEPT USA. That's why. Even against NATO countries in various domains. If the USA could stop doing shiat in others countries and transforming his industrial-military complex to industrial-peace complex...it would be good for all humanity and for the USA population. But no, the leaders of the USA are just a big bunch of traitors to humanity. Also... traitors to humanity... NK leader, China leaders and a few others.

First, the USA administration should help his OWN citizens. After that, help citizens of the countries she raped. After that, any country that needs her help.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
WOW! I am speechless! The little guys unite against the big bad wolf?

"They would impose a genuine worldwide dictatorship through war and economic power,"

This is unbelievable! Is this finally the proof that the U.S. is seeking to form a NWO?

Everyone needs to look at this. This is really a cataclismic event about to unfold. This is going to be the little guys vs the US.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Vs the US government. Because I don't think that educated people CAN follow their government with the shiat they make into foreign countries... or they are nwo-cons... or fundamentalist that believe that Bush is a conservative pro-Jesus or a stupid thing like that.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
they should of bombed cuba!
we could of iped out all them SOBs in a single strike!!!!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Really, is this for real? Why have I not heard about this on the CNN or Fox News?
Why is this not being covered by mainstream media?
Is this a serious issue? I am a bit confused because this is the first I have heard about this today and I have been watching the news closely today.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
that is so funny, yet true we could of wiped them all out.

However, this is a very serious issue and not to many people even knows about it, or they dont care.

But, having every country that hates you meet dosnt sound good to me.

Bush, should come out and tell the American people what is going on and what is getting ready to happen. Cause I'm sure he knows.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Really, is this for real? Why have I not heard about this on the CNN or Fox News?
Why is this not being covered by mainstream media?
Is this a serious issue? I am a bit confused because this is the first I have heard about this today and I have been watching the news closely today.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Techsnow]

Correct, it came on cnn once and it went off never spoke about it again. I had to do research to find the article about it. I didnt find it on cnn.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Cause I'm sure he knows.
Maybe he have hints, but he doesn't knows. These are little countries, with little means. Even if they are 100, they can't do something big, aside from paying someone bigger to do it... finance resistance in Iraq and Afghanistan... supporting Iran, boycott Israël and US products. Things like that.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
As I sit here watching anderson cooper 360 I can't help but wonder why he keeps talking only about the opium heroin Taliban trade (as if the US gov couldn't stop it) instead of mentioning this improtant event that happened today in Cuba.

But I'm sorry I dont want to get off subject here. This is an important event I believe.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
This should be breaking news everywhere on every station.

However, its being ignored even by people who knows about it. I wish there was another way to get information out to those who have a bigger voice.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is only being ignored because it is not in American (and allied) influence. While the nations sorrounding the Empire called the U.S. secretly unite against it, the public is forced to remain in the dark. While other nations plot WW3 stratagies against the U.S. the nation continues to focus all public attention to TWAT.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The United Nations was formerly created on 24 October , 1945. There is a link below to the current 192 member states and the date of admission. The US of course, along with the UK, USSR, Republic of China and France were the Big 5 Security Council permanent members with a veto over any proposed actions. There are 10 non permanent members chosen by the General Assembly to sit for 2 years, staggered terms, 5 to expire each year. The president of the Security Council is rotated on a monthly basis.

Because the Soviets saw the UN to be stacked against them, they insisted on the veto power. To get all nations on board, the other winners of World War Two agreed. The following is a partial list of countries that first joined the UN in 1945. Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Bolivia, Canada, Chile, Costa Rica, Columbia, Cuba, Denmark, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Greece, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, India, Iraq, Iran, Liberia, Mexico, Netherlands, Nicaragua, New Zealand, Panama, Philippines, Paraguay, Peru, Syria, Turkey, UK, Uruguay and Venezuela. Until the 1950s, the US “controlled” all the votes from the Western Hemisphere, and such other votes as Philippines, the BeNeLux countries, the UK, and Australia.

This gave the US dominance in the General Assembly where the US acted to offset the Soviets which vetoed many measures the US wanted the Security Council to address. One example was the change in representation of China, after 1949, when Mao Zedong won the civil war. The US refused to let the PRC take the China seat until 1971.

When North Korea invaded South Korea in June, 1950, the Soviets were boycotting the Security Council. This by the way is evidence the NKs were not acting on Soviet instructions. The PRC was just settling in to Beijing and is not likely to have given a “green light” to NK. The US was able to get a Security Council Resolution authorizing the UN to use all necessary force to repel the invasion and establish the status quo ante. The US was designated as the leading country and we choose 5 star General of the Army MacArthur to lead the UN forces. In April, 1951, Pres. Truman replaced MacArthur with Gen. Matthew Ridgeway. The Truce was signed in July, 1953. The US had 38,000 soldiers in South Korea in 2001.

www.un.org...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Some of these countries that they mentioned are dependent on the West for their economies. They aren't stupid. Even though I think it is unfortunate to say...I agree with them about the terrorism issue, etc...

It is a sad day, when you read about what the founding fathers meant for the US, and whom they fought against and what they fought against and how we became these same nations.

This does not mean that these nations will combine forces and attack the US. Like I said, they aren't stupid. And neither is China and Russia.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This is very scary given the fact that were getting ready to have a UN meeting in New York very soon. Wonder, whose not going to be there or who may come and be a martyr.

Something, very strange is going on this is never happen before. Every country that hates America gathers together in Cuba. Dosnt look good to me.

How can CNN and Fox news and BBC news all ignore this.

I want my president to come out and make a speech about this. Cause it just dosnt look good. How I wish I work for the CIA that away I would know whats going on.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor
Some of these countries that they mentioned are dependent on the West for their economies. They aren't stupid. Even though I think it is unfortunate to say...I agree with them about the terrorism issue, etc...

Maybe, independtly some these countries are helpless but together with NORTH KOREA, IRAN, SYRIA, OVER 100 COUNTRIES they are not to be messed with. Alot of these countries have NUKES even and have threaten the UNITED STATES and ISREAL.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
The truth is though, it isn't only against the US, but Britain, Israel, and other European/allied countries. The US seems to summarize the West though for some reason. Why does it include all these countries? Europe takes advantage of poor countries, and Israel...for obvious reasons.

I think most of these countries will only go so far, I think most of these countries CAN only go so far.

Their talking won't solve anything though. It will be interesting nonetheless...combined economic sanctions or protests?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Maybe, independtly some these countries are helpless but together with NORTH KOREA, IRAN, SYRIA, OVER 100 COUNTRIES they are not to be messed with. Alot of these countries have NUKES even and have threaten the UNITED STATES and ISREAL.

If you are talking about military action, they would be crushed. Their best route would be sanctions and protests.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
People talking about bombing these smaller countries. Maybe this gung-ho attitude is exactly why they are shying away from us to form their own little groups. I don't blame them. The US is filled with some very dangerous people lately so it seems.

Pie

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I believe I found another news source on cnn. Heres the link.

www.cnn.com...

HAVANA, Cuba (AP) -- Cuba's foreign minister opened a summit of more than 100 of the world's developing nations Monday, saying the Nonaligned Movement is more needed than ever in such an "unjust world."

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join