It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Conspiracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I think the biggest conspiracy is the religion itself. I think all religions are just made up. Only thing that makes sense to me is Buddhism which is not a religion.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hi Half_minded:

Half >> I think the biggest conspiracy is the religion itself. I think all religions are just made up. Only thing that makes sense to me is Buddhism which is not a religion.

We can all be inspired by a fellow so happy with a glass half full. The Latin term “religios” means to ‘bind back.’ Religion is man’s attempt to bind himself back to God using works and rituals. Judaism is the religion the Lord God gave Israel through Moses (Romans 9:1-4), but true Christianity is not a religion at all. Christianity is a ‘relationship’ between our Creator and the believer through His Son by the power of the Holy Spirit in our mortal bodies (1Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, etc.). People do not choose God, but God actually chooses us by sending the ‘preacher’ (Romans 10:14-16 = evangelist of Ephesians 4:11).

On the other side of the situation we have a fellow who believes all of this God business is the fiction of an overactive imagination. What do you truly have to offer anyone but your own unbelief? If your position is correct, then my faith in God is false and we perish into nothing together. However, when my side turns out to be 100 percent correct, then one of us has some serious explaining to do at the judgment (Rev. 20:11-15). I have to admit to having some admiration for someone with the courage to wallow around in the lake of fire forever without blinking an eye. What is 70 years of this life when compared to eternity? And you would rather spend such a small amount of time encouraging others to forsake their Creator? Please forgive if I must scratch my head and wonder over the motivation behind that kind of mindset.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
I think the biggest conspiracy is the religion itself. I think all religions are just made up. Only thing that makes sense to me is Buddhism which is not a religion.

B ook
I nvention
B iggest
L ie
E ver

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Its very simple for me. If God did exist then bad things wud not happen to good people and good things wud not happen to bad ppl. If i have never even thought of harming anyone in anyway then why wud something very bad happen to me. Why does deceit and lies take you higher in the world and true honest people always end up lower down at the ladder

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
What is 70 years of this life when compared to eternity? And you would rather spend such a small amount of time encouraging others to forsake their Creator? Please forgive if I must scratch my head and wonder over the motivation behind that kind of mindset.

In Christ Jesus,

Terral

Uhh...here we have a case of someone who thinks their religion is the only path to spirituality and that if one questions their "creator", one is going to spend an eternity in hell. Yeah. Okay. Hey Terral, let me ask you a question. I'm 19 years old. Would it be okay for me to have an imaginary friend? NO. That's all God is. An imaginary friend.

Excuse me, but i for one must scratch my head and wonder how anyone can be so arrogant and pompous to think that when it comes to spirituality, it's their way or the highway.

When i die, IF christians are right and i am being judged by God and he says "sorry man, but you didn't accept my son as your lord and savior. Go to hell!" I'll simply tell God he's a bigot and that he needs to change his ways and gladly take my place in that terrible pit of flames and maybe have a beer with satan.

Marx said that religion was a crutch for the weak, an opiate for the masses. He was correct.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Only thing that makes sense to me is Buddhism which is not a religion.

Half, I have to agree whole heartedly.

I think Einstien put it best when he said:

"Buddhism has the characteristics of what would be expected in the cosmic religion for the future: It trancends a personal God, avoids dogma and theology; it covers both the natural and the spiritual, and it is based on a religious sense aspiring from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual, as a meaningful unity."
—Albert Einstein

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terral
Christianity is a ‘relationship’ between our Creator and the believer through His Son by the power of the Holy Spirit in our mortal bodies (1Corinthians 3:16, 6:19, etc.). People do not choose God, but God actually chooses us by sending the ‘preacher’ (Romans 10:14-16 = evangelist of Ephesians 4:11).

However, when my side turns out to be 100 percent correct, then one of us has some serious explaining to do at the judgment (Rev. 20:11-15). I have to admit to having some admiration for someone with the courage to wallow around in the lake of fire forever without blinking an eye. What is 70 years of this life when compared to eternity? And you would rather spend such a small amount of time encouraging others to forsake their Creator?Terral

Christianity is not, as you say, a relationship between a creator and a believer; it is a highly profitable business and finances an industry of deceit to keep the show on the road.

The cost to humanity of fifteen centuries of Christian savagery – of hundreds of thousands of lives brutalised and truncated, sacrificed to war, torture, pogrom, burning, pestilence and plague – is incalculable.

Christianity is the worst disaster in human history.

Have a good look at the Christian Guide Book to torture:

www.jesusneverexisted.com...

new topics

top topics

join