It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did i photograph here?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by errorist

Originally posted by kiliker30
Hmmm Did you completely rule out it being the moon?, how sure are you that it wasnt dark enough to take the picture of the moon but still to light to really notice it there when you snapped away, cuz from the looks of it id say the lightings just right...idk its a nice shot though if it is a UFO , very lucky.

i have thought about that as well, but i compared it to another pic of mine..

pic

moon is more visible and should be larger, i think

[edit on 14-9-2006 by errorist]
you think??
I think that is Moon

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
one day around lunchtime my son who was about six yrs old asked me what that thing in the sky was. I looked up and saw a silver sphere very high up just sitting there without moving. It was there for three days and came back a couple of times over the years. It doesn't move one inch. Possibly if you went back to the place you took that photo you would notice the object is there again.

Lobsang Rampa wrote about a silver sphere that just sat in the sky for days and all the townspeople looked at it in wonder. Then suddenly it just vanished.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeta Home

Originally posted by errorist

Originally posted by kiliker30
Hmmm Did you completely rule out it being the moon?, how sure are you that it wasnt dark enough to take the picture of the moon but still to light to really notice it there when you snapped away, cuz from the looks of it id say the lightings just right...idk its a nice shot though if it is a UFO , very lucky.

i have thought about that as well, but i compared it to another pic of mine..

pic

moon is more visible and should be larger, i think

[edit on 14-9-2006 by errorist]
you think??
I think that is Moon

i know thats the moon, what i meant to say is that it should be as visible and large as it is on this photo.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Those are some beautiful photos.You should post larger sizes.They would make great wallpapers and screensavers.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
i checked google earth and i was facing the east while taking the picture. Considering the time (11:53) the sun should be at its highest point, which is more or less consistent with the reflection on the sphere.

[edit on 15-9-2006 by errorist]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It Kinda looks like a guy on a parachute to me?

was the area you were in used for parachute jumping? (either comercial or military)?

it could also be a paraglider

or it could be a ufo it's really to far away

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Hi guys

Just been browsing over the original picture and this has me stumped, I wouldn't say that it is the moon, and might be able to rule out dirt or some disturbance on the lens. I'm willing to say that it could be balloon of some kind.

Either way, kudos for the shot. Great pic! Definite UFO; unidentified that is...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join