It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who Has The Best Pizza in New York?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Who has the best pizza in New York City?

It's fine to separate based on neigborhood....I live on the Upper West Side and Vinnie's was really good but unfortunately just went out of business.

The local Patsy's is good for the brick oven pizza - I never really got into John's it seems like it always comes out charred too much.

Caesar's Palace is pretty decent, but certainly not in the running for best in NYC. I hear Totonno's in Brooklyn is great, but haven't been there yet myself. I have been to Grimaldi's in the DUMBO area, and it was fantastic.

What's your favorites, fellow New Yorkers?

edit:

Oops, I almost forgot Lombardi's Pizzeria on Spring Street, that's up there too!

[edit on 9/13/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
While I'm no where near NYC ( 3.5 hrs min. driving), and have never "experienced" the pie there, even in my walks through Greenwich Village
, You, dj, have accomplished nothing more than Making Me Hungry

Hopefully, the results of this thread will better define who makes the best pie in NYC!

:slurp: Can't wait.

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Johns pizza in the Village is pretty good.

una pizza napoletana

Rays pizza on prince street my fav..

there is also a brick oven pizza place on the upper east side, I think 68th on 3rd ave been there once ....MMmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 14 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I used to live a couple of blocks from Lombardi. I miss their Pizza. Ben's on Spring is too saucy and the crust is too doughy and thick.

Best Pizza in my area is Ultimate Pizza. It's a hole in the wall just north of 57th on 1st Avenue.

Forgot to give honorable mention to Stromboli on University.

[edit on 14-9-2006 by Crakeur]

top topics

join