It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The I'm In The Dog House Thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Last Christmas I bought my 3 year old son a guitar. One of the real ones, just smaller for little kids. I play, so I'm teaching him, and he's taken quite a shine to it. (How cool is that!)
So me being the genius I am I went out and bought him an electric guitar, and a little amplifier for his 4th birthday. Again, they're real, just smaller for kids. Well, now whenever my wife calls me at work, all you hear is REALLY loud "music" in the background........
Yes indeed I am in the dog house big time!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Honestly, I can't see why you're in the dog house??? You are the one that is trying to encourage his talents. It's not your fault that she can't tell the young'un to turn it down...

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by closettrekkie
Honestly, I can't see why you're in the dog house??? You are the one that is trying to encourage his talents. It's not your fault that she can't tell the young'un to turn it down...

In all fairness, she sees it's a good thing. Even at the tender age of 4, it is more than obvious that he is musically inclined. I couldn't be more proud, I really couldn't. When he got it, he put it on and stood in the mirror and said "Daddy look, I'm Jimi Hendrix!"
I'm in the dog house for 2 reasons - I bought it without consulting her, which is kind of fair I guess. I just wanted a special present from Dad. And secondly, I spent more than I should have.........
Thank you for your support though!

JAK

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by lombozo
When he got it, he put it on and stood in the mirror and said "Daddy look, I'm Jimi Hendrix!"

The cup's half-full. At least the boy's showing great taste and at such an early age.

Jak

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK

Originally posted by lombozo
When he got it, he put it on and stood in the mirror and said "Daddy look, I'm Jimi Hendrix!"

The cup's half-full. At least the boy's showing great taste and at such an early age.

Jak

Here, here! I love Jimi's music. He's been dead for more than 30 years, and his music is still great. What a tragedy to have lost him. I try to expose my son to everything, and see what he likes, and doesn't like. And he loves Jimi.

top topics

join