It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror strikes Montreal's Dawson college(student shooters)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Having been on the scene, it was absolute pandemonium.

thousand's of students running for their lives as a shooter walked in to one of the cafeteria's and started randomly shooting.
Two police officers were on the scene before the shooting started but were unable to stop the individual before the tragedy. A student witness to the scene who has been interviewed said that the shooting came from a "black long rifle" and so far unconfirmed reports state that as i write this there is 1 dead and 3 critically injured.

As I got there, SWAT was on the scene and students were running away and crying and at one point police told everybody urgently to run because of fears of the shooter going outside shooting. Rumors are that the shooter has been shot but has not been confirmed by reporters on the scene. there is also many with minor injuries.

Reports on the scene indicated at first that SWAT shot the shooter but newswire reports now that the shooter has turned the gun on himself.(edit) reports are now of multiple shooters.

Mod's please put thread where it belongs. thank you.

[edit on 13-9-2006 by incunabula]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Now it is thought that there may have been as many as four shooters.
2 people are dead, including one shooter, and 19 injured. So far there is no known motive for the shooting. I still find it so unreal.

MSN News

CNN

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by kastinyque
Now it is thought that there may have been as many as four shooters.
2 people are dead, including one shooter, and 19 injured. So far there is no known motive for the shooting. I still find it so unreal.

MSN News

CNN

So far, one shooter alone (born in Montreal, from Sri-Lanka decent).

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Already being discussed here, inculabula, sorry...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Could you please add your eye witness account to the existing thread, because it is very interesting.

But I have to close this one, regrettably.

Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join