It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you want to see the truth about everything? Watch these movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have put these movies in categories so you can choose what fits your interest.
But I recommend you to see all of them. It will clear up a lot of questions!

very creative compilation on conspiracy
Who Killed John O'neill 1h40

9/11
9/11 Eyewitness 1h44
9/11 The Great Illusion 54min

War
Alex Jones Terror Storm 1h52
George Galloway about Hezbollah 9min

Secret Societies
History of freemasonry 53min

War on terror
Real War on terror: Iraq the reckoning 48min
Real War on terror: Secret Shame 47min
Real War on terror: Kidnap and Torture 47min

Free Energy
The missing secrets of Nikola Tesla 46 min
Water Car Inventor Murdered 16min

Energy:
Zero-Point Energy Extraction from the Quantum Vacuum 1h10

Conspiracy
An Inside view of International Banking 47min
Shadows in motion -Exposing the New World Order 56min

[edit on 13-9-2006 by buddhaLight]

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Thanks, Buddha...

Viewed a bunch of 'em - though some of these drag on a bit. Still watching, and I'll refrain from a complementary list of my own google video faves...

My one caution is your comment that viewing these will 'clear up a lot of questions'.

On the contrary, most of these simply answer some questions in the viewpoint of the speaker or moderator, and in my case at least, merely RAISED more questions (a good thing) rather than clear them up.

But thanks for the list - haven't seen a few of these yet - and always willing to learn something I haven't come across yet.

Keep thinking!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Hi Outrageo,

Your completly right! Viewing these will raise questions.
And I think thats a good thing. People should get more involved, see and think about what's going on in this world.

I'm looking forward to see your list of google video faves.

Maybe other members could also post their best google video's here.

It would be nice to build a good video index on related topics.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
It's hard to be sure, since I usually download this sort of thing off limewire, where things have multiple titles and file names, but I believe I have seen a few of these before, such as the Tesla, Zeropoint, banking, and perhaps one or both of the 9/11 ones. I found them to be quite informative and thought provoking.

Alex Jones has a bunch of videos he's made that I saw on limewire, as well. He tends to rant quite a bit, but given the outrages he's talking about, I can hardly blame him for that. The majority of what he says is the real deal, too, although I think on occasion he does exaggerate. I think some of his stuff is available free on his website, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've used bittorrent to get movies on these topics. But the fast download speed, the possibility of easy previewing without completely downloading and the increasing availability of documentaries on google video convinced me to use it more and more.

new topics

top topics

join