It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Light Shadows

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   
It may well be that i have eye problems but i am constantly seeing shadows of light , some times it surrounds objects sometimes theres just shadows of light everywhere i look . I could describe it more like colour variations floating but relating to the background colours on anything and everything thats within my vision, its quite surreal really but because im used to it it doesnt bother me , and theres even particles of light flying around like little flys ,whatever they are .
If anyone else has similar eye/sight problems like this ,whats your views on it

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
...paranormal phenomena ? Scientific anomalies?
You decide.
Maybe this will explain what is happening.
Shadows

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not sure why you posted this in the parnormal section. Sounds like you might have floaters or something. Or maybe a medication could be doing it? I've had meds that kind of mess with my vision before. (No, not the illegal kind)

I'd suggest you go to an eye doctor before you begin jumping to paranormal conclusions.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I do agree with closettrekkie that you should first consult your optamologist, specifically with the light flying towards you that sounds more medical. However what you describe is somewhat similar to people who see auras. Although your case sounds much more vivid than most I've heard.

posted on Sep, 15 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It might be your eyes, but it does sound like auras. Are you in your midteens, to early 20's?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Im 27 now but ive been troubled with this since about 19

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
mrsdudara has a point about your age. Although in my opinion 19 is a bit old to start developing such a thing. I am 22 and from about the age of 15 I could "border-line" see auras, as in without color in auras, so really mine is just more annoying than useful/ beneficial. I still think you would do best to persue the medical route before turning to the mystical for a solution.

new topics

top topics

join