It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 99
<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by VType
I dont think I can link you to the viewer as it is a progam you must install from nasa. Here is its link.
worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...
Once you download their program you have a moon globe with their images put in proper place for home globe type viewing. Now as far as linking to my imageshack screenshoots Im prettysure you can find their locations in the properties of the photos Ive posted. They are for public view btw.
Here are the coordinates in my image corner screen for the 3 X's and also
' = degrees as I cant find the damn degree symbol on my computer(lol)
-80.5674564276245'-Lat.
-134.527672137214'-long.
heading:0.00'
tilt:0'
altitude:130.67 km
distance:130.67km
FOV: 45'
Terrain elevation:-2,008.00 meters

Hope this helps.

How do I put those coords into WW to get them to show up? For some reason or other, I can't seem to find a place to input them. Any help would be appreciated.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OK, this was the best I could find.

The first image is the first "cross", it can be seen on the right side of the image, more or less at middle height.

This is second "cross", just at the bottom of the image, it is not even totaly visible.

I could not find the third "cross" in the Clementine Hires 750nm mosaic Volume CL_6011

I almost forgot it, this is "rectangle" in the middle of the crater found by VType.

These images were only converted from the original IMG format to GIF with NASAView.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
How do I put those coords into WW to get them to show up? For some reason or other, I can't seem to find a place to input them. Any help would be appreciated.

Seems you need to download software to view the images NASA software so they can control what you see LOL

mage Display for Full Resolution Image Products
In addition to displaying reduced resolution 'browse' images, the text based interface also permits display of full resolution image products using a web-browser helper application. The program NASAView can be used for this purpose. NASAView is a PDS product display tool that runs on multiple platforms with a common graphical user interface. See the PDS Home Page for more information on NASAView and it's availability (pds.jpl.nasa.gov...). Once NASAView is installed on your system, it can be incorporated with your web browser as a helper application. Refer to your particular web browser documentation for information on helper applications.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Nice images ArMap

They are so dark I can't see anything

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Seems you need to download software to view the images NASA software so they can control what you see LOL

On top of that, my computer keeps crashing whenever I open it. I can't stand that thing anymore. I did verify it though, once. So I know it's accurate. My main frustration is that I can't do anything with this computer that it doesn't die on me. I'll be getting another one in a couple weeks, so it should hopefully change things.

On an interesting side-note, when I open it and attempt to zoom in on the area in question, it goes all blurry, and doesn't resolve into the picture I saw first. Why this is, is anyone's guess. I dunno if anyone else is having this trouble or not, but it merits my notice anyway. Lemme know if ya find anything else from there.

TheBorg

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Well I gotta say those images blown up of the x's and the rectangles certainly looks of lower quality/resolution than I am getting fooling around with my images of each X and rectangle in My computers HP viewer. Infact I cant dumb them down to look like that at all and the rectangles in the crater and the X closest to them when I use both sharpen and soften with the different lightings I have together with my limited zoom show even more promise of being suspicious annomolies.
What did you use to reimage them? And I dont doubt the above posters findings but how did you get the rectangles in he crater to difuse from straight defined lines too a differing but similar sized formation. And honestly I have the X zoomed in almost as near as above and it looks to be made of a multi orb or globe structures joined in an X. The other two X's however dont show quite the distiction. Im gonna look for some good free imaging software as my resolution limit is just slightly better than the original screen shots I took. Oh well until we see a moon truck licence plate or a inhabitant giving us a mug shot we will never know I guess. I definately need a better imaging program though.

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorgMy main frustration is that I can't do anything with this computer that it doesn't die on me. I'll be getting another one in a couple weeks, so it should hopefully change things.

A new one if you start from scratch will help, but its a pain reloading all your software and especially registration codes...

But the reason its "dying" on you is due to clutter

Get CC Cleaner its free
You also need three or four malware/spyware programs... trust me there isn't one out there that gets them all. Fortunately many are free...

You then need a good registry fixer... RegCure or Win Doc Pro...
these are not free but cheap I run both now...

And get a free program called Highjack This....

Its a bit of trouble but once you clean it up and put in a good firewall like Zone Alarm [free for the firewall only] you will solve your problem...

Zone Alarm is the ONLY firewall that stops ALL programs trying to send data out all the others only stop incoming threats not programs that are using your resources for whatever...

Takes a few weeks of annoying pop ups to set permissions but its worth it... I haven't had a lockup since

Don't know what you have, but hope this helps

VType:

You can get free versions of the older Paintshop Pro.... [you will LOVE the clone brush) The newer versions only add more tools and rearrange features. But Paintshop also uses ALL Adobe Paintshop filters

[edit on 20-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rikriley

Originally posted by VType
Hey guys I was studying Nasa's Whirlwind Moon. Specifically the south pole area's which are littered with annomolies by the way and seems a pretty logical area to hide or blend in seeing as its tough from an Earth vantage point to see anything. Well I found some pretty strange findings. I took screen shots in Whirlwind with the coordinates in frame so if some of you sleuths want to mull over them and any available high res pic's showing the southern pole of the moon Id be most gratefull. The first one shows two rectangular objects in a crate casting shadows and the second has a crater within a crater with weird lines or steps in it.
Sorry if the images are too big but seemed around the same size as others poted earlier. And I notice the info overlay didnt show up either. Damn.
I will work on posting exacts tomarrow but should be easily found by the pro's in this forum. Hope these help.

Good work VType, There are some very interesting anomolies alright. Now we know how Legos were invented by someone looking into a telescope at the Moon LOL. Seriously I will scan this photo and tell you what I see.

I will call this section of the Moon the temples of the Gods. There is complex geometry going on here not what I originally exspected to find. Looking at the coordinates in each sector and the geometry it was apparent I would have to see this in 3-D to actually see what was being displayed on the surface. I will continue my observation starting with the overseer tomorrow. Rik Riley

[edit on 19-2-2007 by rikriley]

Continuation, Vtype since there are hundreds of anomolies in this pic I will stick to the obvious.

What I call the Overseer is in the top sector between 140W to 142W and The Russian looking Czar statue stands in front of modern geometric faces in background. To the right of circular balcony pedestal structure attached is a shinny robotic looking camel head similar to the fighting robots in Star Wars.

Coodinates between 150W and 152W bottom left of pic seeing in inverse 3D hologram. I see a blocked Spinx looking structure and below it a humanoid bust statue structure.

Below that is that of a small humanoid statue with a perfect number eight running diagonally.

Below that a shinny helmeted female statue face. Finally below that are 2 almost identical dark shadow structures both right and left are equal in shape as you can see. I will continue later. Redicule you can bet on it. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Now then, lets go back to this anomaly....

What we need to observe here is the fact that the "track" is RAISED and in scalloped swoops that leave an obvious shadow and the swoops cross each other. Add to that the facts that the track curves, crosses an obvious ridge, goes through a depression and manages to avoid "rolling" into two craters.

Though it is in the dark depression at the top, stepping back from the image you can see that the trail starts near the top of this section and curves out into the light.

The surface of the object is reflecting sunlight brighter than anything around, its so bright as to void any detail and even give an asterisk effect. The shadow that it casts is long, almost half a kilometer. Comparing it to the other objects nearby for length this object must be very tall. Without the exact angle of the sun, there is no way to tell the true height, but the width of the object is approximately 140 meters across. This is based on the given width of 42 kilometers for Vitello Crater and the white anomaly in the bottom is 10 kilometers wide. The rest was calculated by pixel measurement and is fairly accurate. [See Detail Image Below]

Over the past few months we have attempted to show you some serious anomalies on the Moon and that NASA is not quite honest about what's going on. What amazes me from people on ATS particularly is that in the face of such an obvious anomaly, people[save a few] are willing to almost completely ignore it. NASA says its a moving rock. Look at this closely... look at the track that it digs up... thing about the size and distance it travels...

And yet most people calmly accept NASA's explanation that this is a rock, though they never once offer any explanation of how a house size rock can wander across hill and dale, scouring out deep scallops in the landscape.

I personally think this is one of the best anomalies I have yet seen... It is well documented in several images albeit not as clearly dfined as in this version...

NSSDC has it... they call it the "Moving Boulders"

NSSDC Source

the .tiff file of 10 megs shows the whole area of Vitello Crater but it is very difficult to find the boulders in that resolution..

USGS Lunar Orbiter Digitization Project has it THEY call their .tiff [16 megs]High resolution... ummm errrr okay... but hey YOU compare

USGS Source

Hint to find it.... Its in the white anomaly in the center of the crater use image h2...

Here is the detailed version... now lets discuss some of these features and actually analize this one. It is interesting to note that there are very few hits on image searches for Vitello Crater... I did find one that I will add at the end here...

Vitello - A Strange Crater on the Moon

Amateur astronomer and member of the Sydney City Skywatchers Harry Roberts does exquisitely detailed drawings of the moon. Here (above) is his drawing and description of a crater named Vitello:
Vitello’s most eye-catching feature is a near circular bright rille that encloses the brilliant chain of central peaks. I have oriented the sketch to give an astronauts-eye view into the crater from overhead. Vitello has the looks of a crater three times its size, but in fact is only 42 km across. The bright rille arises at a small crater or vent just inside the northern rim, and after meandering south for 10km sweeps around the crater floor in a near perfect curve to terminate near the central peaks. SOURCE: Sydney Observatory

OH BTW I forgot to mention when I told you where to find the track of the "boulder".... the slope that it is on is the UPHILL slope of the white mountain range....

[edit on 21-2-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 20 2007 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Wow how Nasa can be content with even the rolling rock theory/story is boggling(Nasa : "yeah! thats just one of those pesky rolling rocks they got a mind of their own sometimes") but a rock that changes course and that seems to trench or burrow as it goes is even more astonishing. NASA's lack of interest is amazing since so many of our tax funds go for such things to be investigated and explained by them.
Frankly I believe we or our allies(whomever they are) are up there working away and once again the official release is uninterest or idiotic explanations or lastly denial. Im wondering if the reason for the brightness on the top is our moon buddies knowing we can see them so to hinder an actual machine or whatever it is clear shot by us they affix reflectoring or blinding type camoflauge to further cause debate and unsureity and ultimately move on. I think there is a lot camoflauged and or hidden things up there the more I pry. And honestly I dont know what to make of Rik's observations of my pic's. I see annomolies but not near what he is describing but hey Im quite the amature observer/interpeteur at this point.
I look forward too more clues or evidence either way.
Looks like another long night. LOL.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Zorgon,

The Wandering Rock is truly an amazing find. How a rock could even make that kind criss-cross pattern is baffling. In fact, it kinda looks like a massive ball and caught on a giant chain. Very weird.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Excerpt from William Cooper Video Transcript

During the era of the United States initial space exploration and the Moon landings every launch was accompanied by alien craft. A Moon base dubbed Luna was sighted and filmed by the Apollo astronauts. Domes, spires, tall round structures which look like silos, huge "T" shaped mining vehicles which left stitch like tracks in the lunar surface, and extremely large as well as small alien craft appear in the photographs. It is a joint United States, Russian and Alien base. The Space Program is a farce and unbelievable waste of money. Alternative 3 is a reality and is not at all science fiction. Most of the Apollo Astronauts were severely shaken by this experience and their lives and subsequent statements reflect the depth of the revelation and the effect of the muzzle order which followed. They were ordered to remain silent or suffer extreme penalty, DEATH, which was termed an "expediency". One astronaut actually did talk to the British producers of the TV expose "Alternative 3" confirming many of the allegations

Source Video and transcript available on my pages...HERE

I do not know how reliable the talks of William Cooper are, but the description he gives is uncanny and relevant to our search. He also mentions the fact that every Moon mission was accompanied by an Alien craft...

We have previously shown you the "Peekaboo's" and in fact the review is on the page linked to above... but a benevolent anonymous source has sent me yet another sample... I have had it for some time but didn't have time to process it until tonight....

So without further ado, here is Apollo 11 Peekaboo...

Borg this is for you....

Source Image A11pan5913.jpg

The picture above is a greatly reduced version of the original and the anomaly is lost. You need to click on the image to get the original from NASA and search in the area indicated. NASA editors missed this one as it needs a little gamma adjustment to bring up the image.

But here once again we have another sample of the little anomaly that has been nicknamed "Peekaboo". Turns out the nick name is not so far off, as this object just keeps peeking out at us in many images.

And no ArMap this is neither stars nor dust...

The original image is found on the picture link and the Source is...NASA - Apollo Lunar Surface Journal

Original Image Source

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by VTypecamoflauged and or hidden things up there

Camoflauged?

Hmmm I wonder if its a coincidence that the three people who own all the Mineral rights on the moon have a Camoflauge company that contracts to the government IE HAARP to hide big buildings?

NAh must be a figment of my imagination...

Lunar Mineral Rights

www.hyperstealth.com...

www.superforce.com...

Oh yeah just coincidence I am sure

:shk:

PS we have actually written Guy Cramer and will be adding that info shortly

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Cool pics of the rolling rocks.
But, tell me this, how can one rule out that the rock is not simply rolling down a mountain, from the top of which it broke free of?
That's how it looks to me, don't want to be a bummer, but you must rule out the obvious first.
PS, the large shadows at the top of the pic indicate steep slopes, the lack of shadows below indicated lower ground.

[edit on 21-2-2007 by Toadmund]

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mouth

Originally posted by johnlear

Of course, the real story, as many of us know is that there were 2 saucers on the ground in the primary landing area and that is why they had to overfly and find someplace else to land. And we all thought it was great of Neil to bring the subject up on his '60 Minutes' interview when he really didn't have to.

Riiiiight...

The trouble I have with all of this "space stations on the moon" garbage, is that you'd think someone who is watching the night sky closely would notice some sort of activity going on by the moon. And yet, there isn't. Everyone continues to put down NASA for not releasing information, but they fail to remember that NASA is not the only organization watching.

How would they get supplies? wouldn't people notice all of the launches from Earth? Or do these aliens hide behind the moon all the time?

220,000 miles takes a while, even if you are going 10,000 miles an hour.

Mr. Lear, would you care to comment on this post?

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
OK, this was the best I could find.

Okay it was a bit of work getting anything out of those dark fuzzy images, ArMap...

But you found a good one.... the Cross... took a bit of work to pull it out of the fuzz but I think the result is awesome...

Here is the one Vtype found...

Here is yours...

The angle is different but you can still clearly see the cross shaped pattern. But even more intriguing is that both images clearly show the cross pattern to be made up of a group of spheres...

It is very reminiscent of this image from an area on Earth at Kennedy Space Center taken by the Ikonos Satellite

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

That's how it looks to me, don't want to be a bummer, but you must rule out the obvious first.

I have... I know exactly where that track is and the direction of the slope... but just for you... can you explain how a 140 meter [420 foot] rock rolls down a hill leaves a criss cross trail?

I will pinpoint the "rock" on the big image later after you all have had a chance to find it...
I think I will try the Clementine topography images and see if I can find Vitello Crater

But the dark area is the bottom floor of the crater and the whiter area is the slope of the central mountain peaks...

The sun is low... so the floor is in the shadow while the hillside is still in sunlight...

soooo Its going UP HILL

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
This is not the only rolling rock. To the right of the big boulder there is a smaller one (see picture c in this )pdf document

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobra1982

Riiiiight...

The trouble I have with all of this "space stations on the moon" garbage, is that you'd think someone who is watching the night sky closely would notice some sort of activity going on by the moon. And yet, there isn't. Everyone continues to put down NASA for not releasing information, but they fail to remember that NASA is not the only organization watching.

How would they get supplies? wouldn't people notice all of the launches from Earth? Or do these aliens hide behind the moon all the time?

220,000 miles takes a while, even if you are going 10,000 miles an hour.

Cobra 1982 with respect to your statement "space stations on the moon garbage" I assume you are talking about the 'spaceport' in the Apollo 8 photo AS8-12-2209. I was wondering what you would call it?

With regards to your statement 'someone who is watching the night sky closely' that came from H.G. Wells War of the Worlds. Nobody really watches the sky closely every night. Many use telescopes to observe celestial objects such as planets, stars, nebuli etc. But nobody is stationed 'on guard' to 'watch the night sky'.

With regards to your statement that "everyone continues to put down NASA for not releasing information". NASA releases plenty of information. What 'everyone' is complaining about is that most of that information is bogus.

With regards to your question about how moon bases would be supplied: they have been adequately supplied for over 40 years and nobody has seen anything out of the ordinary. I suspect that many launches are from Antarctica. And by launch I mean departure. Its not like a Space Shuttle launch with much brimstone and fire. Anti-grav vehicles are silent. They just go 'up'.

With regards to your question "Do these aliens hide behind the moon all the time?" Which aliens are you talking about?

With regards to the amount of time to travel to the moon you should understand that 10,000 miles per hour, while it may seem fast to you, is less than horse and buggy speed in space. Trips to the moon are probably made in 30 minutes or less.

Thanks for your post and I might mention that while the word 'garbage' might seem appropriate to you I might suggest that there are far more descriptive words to describe bases on the moon.

posted on Feb, 21 2007 @ 11:30 AM
link   
zorgon said:

but just for you... can you explain how a 140 meter [420 foot] rock rolls down a hill leaves a criss cross trail?

No problem, it is merely leaving behind the impression of the rock, the rock has lumps and bumps on it that leave marks in the dirt.
Easy!

The sun is low... so the floor is in the shadow while the hillside is still in sunlight...

Mountains or raised crater edges don't cast shadows?
Look closely (as I am sure you people do) you can see sand erosion due to gravity.
Surely I am not the only one who see's this as a rock rolling downhill.

Show me something I cannot prove logically.

<< 96  97  98    100  101  102 >>

join