It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:31 AM
link   
OK I'm not saying that there isnt an atmosphere but there is merrit... being a pilot myself, there is merrit about changing/bending/fading lights due to the atmosphere on moon.... wether or not its breathable I dont think it is...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by djnevoc
OK I'm not saying that there isnt an atmosphere but there is merrit... being a pilot myself, there is merrit about changing/bending/fading lights due to the atmosphere on moon.... wether or not its breathable I dont think it is...

probably breathable just not as readily sustaining for human life in its current config. of course, i have the crazy theory that the astronauts are a special breed of men beyond what you and i may believe "special" means.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   
The reason I'm going with non-breathable is that there is a vacum of sorts on the moon.... this being the case, you would'nt be able to inhale enough air to sustain life.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
"Eagle" radio show
939theeagle.com...

Thank you for posting streaming audio that works outside the US. Much appreciated, have a WATS.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:36 AM
link   

The reason I'm going with non-breathable is that there is a vacum of sorts on the moon.... this being the case, you would'nt be able to inhale enough air to sustain life.

well you're proposing there's a vacuum, and you're basing that off of who's info? i think it's pretty transparent at this point, what's going on.

who created the saturn V rocket? what's his history? get back to me when you figure it out. :p

[edit on 18-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Why dont we just point the hubble telescope at the moon!? You want some close-ups dont you?

Oh and there is NO BREATHEABLE atmoshpere on the moon.

C'mon this is rediculious to think otherwise.

there IS an atmosphere on the moon. a thin atmosphere but it is oxygen. the byproduct of mining some substances on the moon, such as glass, is oxygen (and water too).

RCH's winking out argument is incorrect in that it's not fully developed to the extent the earth is.

(zorgon has a pic somewhere of the atmosphere shimmering, with the sun in the backdrop)

Thanks Undo, I'll try and get this in.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Argh, RCH's gonna highlight other anomalies in that pic and completely cover-up the ufo in the Lomonsov pic!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Argh, RCH's gonna highlight other anomalies in that pic and completely cover-up the ufo in the Lomonsov pic!

LOL RCH fell over his feet about the towing of the Moon issue

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

DRATS!!! I wanted to know what the cables of the castle were attached to

C'mon Ron, didn't you know that the darn castle is hangin' up there with the help of anti grav technology?? Those freakin' cables are antennas! Very elementary Dr Watson!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

DRATS!!! I wanted to know what the cables of the castle were attached to

C'mon Ron, didn't you know that the darn castle is hangin' up there with the help of anti grav technology?? Those freakin' cables are antennas! Very elementary Dr Watson!!!

Dude Cables are for watching ESPN so the aliens can keep up on American Football, Baseball, and Basketball!

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AND JOHN IF YOU THINK THE MOON WAS TOW'D INTO ORBIT YOUR A BIGGER RETARD THEN I THOUGHT!!!! Wait let me go get MATER from the movie CARS to help you out.

I suggest you revisit the T&C b4 name calling buddy. Considering you are new and all that.

Can't wait to hear the podcast.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:53 AM
link   

probably breathable just not as readily sustaining for human life in its current config. of course, i have the crazy theory that the astronauts are a special breed of men beyond what you and i may believe "special" means.

Don't forget that John said the astronauts breathing it go through decompression first and its equivalent to the air at 15,000 feet on earth Ever go to the top of a very high mountain? I have it hurts to breathe until you get used to the way to breathe at that altitude

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 02:58 AM
link   
djnevoc,

now don't you be calling my friend, john, bad names.

the entire NASA space program was built on the backside of
nazi scientists. they have vested "master race" agenda to
maintain and you either qualify to know the truth or you don't.
most of us don't qualify, so we have to piece it together.

they don't intend in sharing any of the resources up there.
by the time the public is made aware of it, the resources will
be used up for going to mars and so on. they're building their
master race civilization up there right now. don't be a silly
and help them by refusing to see their information as skeptically
as you do john's information.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Look ya'll can have fun theorizing on wether there are moon men.... I'm not saying there isnt life out there I'm sure there is, but I don't think they tow'd the moon into place, and tehre are moon men on the moon.

Oh and if I mis-spoke on names, I'm not sure who is who on the whole towing thing... whoever said that is the retard.... oh and BTW RETARD is not name calling IMO.

If your going to claim that as unfair and out of control then maybe you should go back to 1st Grade. At least I'm not going crazy and cursing, ect.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Look ya'll can have fun theorizing on wether there are moon men.... I'm not saying there isnt life out there I'm sure there is, but I don't think they tow'd the moon into place, and tehre are moon men on the moon.

Oh and if I mis-spoke on names, I'm not sure who is who on the whole towing thing... whoever said that is the retard.... oh and BTW RETARD is not name calling IMO.

If your going to claim that as unfair and out of control then maybe you should go back to 1st Grade. At least I'm not going crazy and cursing, ect.

yes, well i think that's the point - "retard" is, 1) a childish epithet, 2) not applicable to john or norman bergrun or richard hoagland, 3) using it in that fashion is an insult to mentally handicapped people, and 4) the ATS forums have decorum rules. keep that up and you'll get trounced just because it isn't polite.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:06 AM
link   

djnevoc,

Undo, check out the following link for the movie "Arsenal of Hypocricy" which details the history of NASA, the nazi conncection and their future agenda.

www.jonhs.net...

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Don't forget that John said the astronauts breathing it go through decompression first and its equivalent to the air at 15,000 feet on earth Ever go to the top of a very high mountain? I have it hurts to breathe until you get used to the way to breathe at that altitude

Yeah, that's right. It's very possible to survive for months- even years in rarefied atmosphere, though with a slight bit of discomfort.

I've served in high altitudes - sometimes over 21,000 feet for protracted periods. One's just got to get used to it. A graduated acclimatisation schedule is, needless to say, a necessity, otherwise it's curtains. I used to play regular basketball and tennis at 16,000 feet without any hassles.

So is surviving on the Moon a big deal??

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:10 AM
link   

djnevoc,

I understand that NASA/AIR FORCE used Nazi Missle Scientists in order to figure out how to get to space, HOWEVER...

Lets take a step back into REALITY shall we.

1st. Just like today most people don't agree with crap that the Govt. imposes /does. I.E. Most Germans weren't Nazi's. I HIGHLY doubt that every Missle scientists was a Hard Core Nazi. IN FACT!!!!

Lets talk about that for a second. How many Missle, or major Physics guyz are hard core political people.... NONE OF THEM!!!

Look most people that are very smart and are into alot of Math, Science, ect are NERDs.... Not that that is a bad thing. Its great.

My Point is you don't see Hitler crunching numbers with his Missle guys. Or The Football Capt. doing TRIG or CALC.

2nd. A master Race... What are you saying that NASA is just a fancey way of spelling KKK. Hold on a second while I stop laughing.

You can't be serious! This is the mostridiculous thing I have ever heard, in fact I can't even think because I'm laughing so hard.

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:14 AM
link   
djnevoc

the supporting evidence for this will be in john's book "The Living Moon"

posted on Jan, 18 2007 @ 03:15 AM
link   
melbourne_militia

thanks for the link

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join