It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
In case that link didn't work,

www.c-wilkie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
In case that link didn't work,

www.c-wilkie.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Hrm, interesting. Looks like a lion, a mushroom, a phallus (lol never cross a fan of lexicography!1!111!), a lady with shoulder length hair. It also looks like a totem, a pile of rocks and some kind of mud, sun-baked stalagmite.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
So why did the UFO'S Build it? They must have, cause those shapes are part of the human body! Like a face, or maybe we have photos of a miner with his helmet on!

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLightBringer
So why did the UFO'S Build it? They must have, cause those shapes are part of the human body! Like a face, or maybe we have photos of a miner with his helmet on!

Or maybe we could argue about your strawmen for awhile.
Whatcha think? Sound like a plan? I'm not particularly fond of this one. Got one with less straw?

I'm not sure I'm even interested in this argument, in fact, it seems to have no rhyme or reason - it's just there.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437

Originally posted by undo
What is this Admriker444?

See the trail of smoke? Think that's a Volcano, perched on top of a tower? And what's that toothed wheel next to it? A rock with precisely spread gaps, and teeth of regular size, around a circle, standing on edge next to a tower?

Source:
Copernicus1-full.gif
thestargates.com...

For me, that picture is the best. Absolutelly.

Especially the colorized version. But the original its just as amazing as the colorized one.

I can see a building. A square building...and what seems to be a road. And...smoke on top of the building?

The building is SQUARE. Period. Its a square shape. Undeniable.

Im not into seeing strange figures in pics, at all. But that image is just fascinating.

For me, i repeat, the best pic of ALL.

If it can be proved that the ORIGINAL PICS are 100% GENUINE...there is nothing else to say.

Sorry for my english.

[edit on 8-1-2007 by Orion437]

I still dont see any building. Can someone use paintbrush and draw a line around whatever Im supposed to be seeing.

Also, why would there be smoke coming from an alien building ? Surely aliens dont burn anything for power or heat.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 11:44 AM
link   
maybe this?
i'm not sure since i didn't find that one, but i see it now

one of the byproducts of mining the moon is oxygen. not sure if they need that either.

[edit on 9-1-2007 by undo]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 02:53 PM
link   
So is all the crap u guys are pointing out. Sorry, John Lear debunked himself, that is why he doesn't post here anymore.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Good find. Now I'm thinking again...
TheBorg

LOL Had that one quite a while back, but it got lost in the static

No don't go crazy on me and start seeing "critters" everywhere... or I will have to bring out the really weird ones...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
I still dont see any building. Can someone use paintbrush and draw a line around whatever Im supposed to be seeing.
Also, why would there be smoke coming from an alien building ? Surely aliens dont burn anything for power or heat.

Good grief... just look a few posts back at the one I posted with the different colors.

The smoke is NOT coming from an Alien building... the whole thread is about the premise that WE are up there mining on the moon and have been for 40 some years... with the POSSIBLE assistance of Aliens and the POSSIBILITY that we have taken over existing works from ancient times.

From Copernicus #1

From Copernicus #5

It is further more our opinion that NASA et al is putting on a MAJOR push in public view to get "back up there" so they can cover up existing operations before some private outfit or foreign government like the Chinese get up there to see what's going on. The huge buildup and restructuring of Space Command over the past few decades is part of that effort for "the control and exploitation of space" [their words in their mission statement on their home page]

There is more but you will have to wait for the summary that I am putting together for the threads

[edit on 9-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I just remembered one thing.

How do smoke or dust travel in the Moon's atmosphere?

Does it make bigger clouds because of the less dense atmosphere and gravity? Or does it expand so quickly that it becomes invisible just as it is produced?

Anyone knows?

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
It is further more our opinion that NASA et al is putting on a MAJOR push in public view to get "back up there" so they can cover up existing operations before some private outfit or foreign government like the Chinese get up there to see what's going on. The huge buildup and restructuring of Space Command over the past few decades is part of that effort for "the control and exploitation of space" [their words in their mission statement on their home page]

Too late...

Bob Bigelow's Bigelow Aerospace, Inc. launched and successfully deployed their first "Human Habitat Pod" last July (2006) into LEO. Bob is going to have the first Hotel In ORBIT!
I'm sure you're familiar with the project so I won't go into it here...

That means there is not only a "private outfit" up there already, but one that does NOT like NASA and would relish the opportunity to discredit what he sees as an unfair government backed monopoly on space.

NASA doesn't have a chance at getting back into space before the private sector does. Heck they are even funding "RocketPlane" for the purpose of private contractors servicing and shipping people and supplies to the ISS.

NASA may be doing alot of things but out pacing the private sector aint one of them!
I've NEVER seen a government agency that could do/build or deploy ANYTHING as fast or as well as the private sector can with the singular exception of waisting of money.

Springer...

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
NASA doesn't have a chance at getting back into space before the private sector does.

I know its a bit off-topic but here goes.

In July ESA opened an initiative called 'The Survey of European Privately-funded Vehicles for Commercial Human Spaceflight'.

The name says it all, they want to see what the private companies think about space tourism and their ideas of how to exploit it.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
How do smoke or dust travel in the Moon's atmosphere?

Kinda like this in the Lick Observatory Photo

Explosion near Endymion

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Too late...

Bob Bigelow's Bigelow Aerospace, Inc. launched and successfully deployed their first "Human Habitat Pod" last July (2006) into LEO. Bob is going to have the first Hotel In ORBIT!
I'm sure you're familiar with the project so I won't go into it here...

Yuppers where else but from Las Vegas would you think about Hotels in Space and inflatables at that

But he's not on the MOON yet... I wonder what Buzz tells him about that?

NASA doesn't have a chance at getting back into space before the private sector does.

You might be right... so we should have a definitive answer to whats going on on the moon in what... say a couple years tops?

but then according to the documents at LPI all those big corporations are involved with the mining operation push sooooo....

And I am willing to bet that the Helium Barons [copyright
] of the Lunar Colony are going to keep all that HE3 for themselves for off world operations. I doubt we will ever see a pound of it Earthside

They are going to need it for the levitating dipole fusion reactors that will power the gravity sheilding genertaors on those ships...

MIT Plasma Science & Fusion Center

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444

Originally posted by Orion437

Originally posted by undo
What is this Admriker444?

See the trail of smoke? Think that's a Volcano, perched on top of a tower? And what's that toothed wheel next to it? A rock with precisely spread gaps, and teeth of regular size, around a circle, standing on edge next to a tower?

Source:
Copernicus1-full.gif
thestargates.com...

For me, that picture is the best. Absolutelly.

Especially the colorized version. But the original its just as amazing as the colorized one.

I can see a building. A square building...and what seems to be a road. And...smoke on top of the building?

The building is SQUARE. Period. Its a square shape. Undeniable.

Im not into seeing strange figures in pics, at all. But that image is just fascinating.

For me, i repeat, the best pic of ALL.

If it can be proved that the ORIGINAL PICS are 100% GENUINE...there is nothing else to say.

Sorry for my english.

Staggering photo of corpericus1-full.org This absolutely proves beyond a shadow of a dought life exists on the Earth's Moon. Their are too many anamolies, statues and beings. The hieroglyphs are spectacular and I am not making this up or just seeing things. The cat person is magnificent, for instance you must look at the photo inverted as though you are looking at a crater that is puffed outward instead of recessed.

Here is my theory about the so called craters on the Earth's Moon. The majority of craters are not craters created by impacts. This is what they want us to believe to be true. The majority have been mined or in other words stripped mined as we already know to be true. We talk about the Moonbies, Moon based humanoids plus aliens. We theorize how they are breathing and are surviving on the surface. My opinion is that they can breath on the surface with a different atmosphere. I believe the Moonbies and greys have modified the way they breath on the Moon thru restructuring their DNA. (Earthlings) working secretly in mining operations, sorry Zorgon must be injected or take sublingually more oxygen to survive at any length of time in the open. In the so called craters I believe an artifical atmosphere is being created from the bottom to the top. The Moonbies and greys have the technology to do almost anything they want including harvesting us. Rik Riley

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 12:54 AM
link   
nnelsosj,

I realize this doesn't seem to be on topic, but in its own way, it is. I'm establishing that the images have been modified to hide evidence of sentient activity on the moon. John Lear has stated from the outset that there is mining going on, on the moon. Some of the evidence can be seen and some is apparently covered up. Since the copernicus images were in black and white, the only way to tell if they've been modified is really close examination, which is not that easy to do with an image the size of the copernicus images.

However, the color images of the moon can be split into layers and if there is any modification, the masked modification can be seen in the split in several cases. The Tsiolkowsky Crater frame from the apollo movie shows an unexpected layer behind it, featuring all kinds of interesting anomalies. So although it may not actually be legit, I personally believe it's depicting a structure of some kind in Tsiolkowsky Crater.

xxxxxxxx

I think you've done a great job with that wmp movie, the space craft at the 4-o clock position, (the astronaut refers to the word "ding bat".

I think this attached picture is the same, or a similar device.

[edit on 07/1/10 by nnelsosj]

[edit on 07/1/10 by nnelsosj]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
can you decrease the size of those, nnelsosj?

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Did those images REALLY have to be that big????? I mean seriously, couldn't we have seen them on a lower resolution?

Onto the topic at hand though. I find the lunar anomalies to be becoming more and more of an obsession for me. It's almost an unhealthy one now, seeing as how I spend a good portion of my day arguing about it,
. Thanks Zorgon, John, and everyone else, for making my day that much brighter!!!

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Onto the topic at hand though. I find the lunar anomalies to be becoming more and more of an obsession for me. It's almost an unhealthy one now, seeing as how I spend a good portion of my day arguing about it,

HA! You think YOU have an obsession? I used to have a life before this lunacy began LOL.

I have a new find I will post tomorrow... I found confirmation of the grade in Copernicus #1

But lets do this one for tonight... I have been saving this just for you Herr Borg... [Assimilation is almost complete
]

Transit Tube or Pipe Line? GRID S3e [Copernicus #2]

Hmmmm nice looking rock, n'est pas?

[edit on 10-1-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
There is a shadow underneath that object, isn't there?

Man, how exactly do you find these things?? This is strangely amazing.

TheBorg

new topics

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join