It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 63
<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
With these 'roads' have you considered any other explanations... I'm sure theres other ways they can form. Things hit the moon almost daily from all different angles. These collisions cause 'rays' where debris is blasted out in straight lines, maybe not explaining them all I know.

The point is we're getting waaay you ahead of ourselves in this thread. A wierd shaped rock becomes a 'ship' or a 'building' without a moments hesitation. Bumps along the ground become pipes when you can barely distinguish them in the first place.

I have absolutely no doubt that they put more things on the moon than they're letting on, but there dosen't seem to be much critical thinking going on in this thread.

Square craters are formed when the material at the impact site is already fractured along intersecting directions prior to the impact. Fractured material responds differently to stress applied in different directions. If the fractures are at right angles, square craters can form.

everything2.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainLazy

Square craters are formed when the material at the impact site is already fractured along intersecting directions prior to the impact. Fractured material responds differently to stress applied in different directions. If the fractures are at right angles, square craters can form.

I think I found were those broken-off square pieces of the craters have landed:

northstar-autoparts.com...

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
And this one I call the Monkey.

This one is so obvious you can actually see the variation in shade on the original inside the blue box. Seems they have a lot of time on their hands while collecting those big paychecks and a sense of humor as well...

Making a monkey out of us LOL I know you have more I can put these overlays on a separate page now that I have all three together.

These ones are also important because they are easier to see and understand for the average person with no graphic experience.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
lol either it's an overlay or a holographic advert for pet monkeys or something.
maybe that's the factory where they manufacture monkeys for our planet.
um, your phone seems to be on the blink.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

With these 'roads' have you considered any other explanations...

Ummmm errr in a word NO... considering we are searching for coverups and such things as roads, structures and other things...

Its the skeptics job to call them rocks and "rays" etc... but a single straight ray? thats over 50 miles long? or rows of spheres in rectangular patterns? Nope I'm gonna stick with roads

The point is we're getting waaay you ahead of ourselves in this thread. A wierd shaped rock becomes a 'ship' or a 'building' without a moments hesitation.

Are we really? Pray tell what might be the point of this thread? :bash:
Believe me there is a LOT more than a moments hesitation here... you forget that the images we are posting here are copies Before the editing cut in.

I have absolutely no doubt that they put more things on the moon than they're letting on, but there dosen't seem to be much critical thinking going on in this thread.

:shk: I.... no I promised Zarni....

As to the square craters, I guess floyd2 is an expert... but the point was that they are square in one picture and not the other... Though I wonder how floyd2 explains heart shaped ones...

[edit on 28-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   

lol either it's an overlay or a holographic advert for pet monkeys or something.

Nope its called teenage daughter... its free now... Did you not say you found others of that type?

I also need to gather all the T-ship stuff and the Tsiolkowski images. Time to sort those out. John just sent me one where something showed up in the black area next to it...Its only in one photo...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Hate to run OT here, but where'd Johnny run off to? Did he just decide that we were too rough a crowd for him or what? I had no intentions of scaring him away. I was merely playing devil's advocate for the other side that wasn't being spoken for. I want to believe than most people here that life exists elsewhere, but this, if true, proves that it was us all along on the Moon.

Again, sorry for the OT post. Just wonderin where he went is all.

TheBorg

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yeah, what has happened to John?

I enjoy reading what he has to say,

Hope some of us haven't scared you off.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by toogood]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ummmm errr in a word NO... considering we are searching for coverups and such things as roads, structures and other things...

Its the skeptics job to call them rocks and "rays" etc...

That's what I mean. You can't find the truth by using one hypothesis. I would say it's everyones 'job' to look at what anomalies could be. Granted, I haven't been here much to offer much myself but the point still stands.

Are we really? Pray tell what might be the point of this thread?

To discuss anomalies, not to conclude what they from a biased viewpoint.

As to the square craters, I guess floyd2 is an expert... but the point was that they are square in one picture and not the other... Though I wonder how floyd2 explains heart shaped ones...

I'll go back and check these pictures. Perspective could be coming into play. The heart shape crater works both ways, I don't see an practicle use for any intelligence to make one on the moon.

I like that this thread has been so popular, and there are some interesting finds... But to me most of it is just the same deal as the faces on mars, or the face on satan in the smoking twin towers...

[edit on 29-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Image # LO-1-102

You cropped the top of this image too much, there seem to be some rectangular shapes above the crater.

This crater is located to the right of the Einthoven crater (if I am not wrong)

The clementine pictures are as usual useless for this kind of archeology,

[edit on 29-12-2006 by looofo]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
Yeah, what has happened to John?

I enjoy reading what he has to say,

Hope some of us haven't scared you off.

[edit on 29-12-2006 by toogood]

No you all did not "scare" John off. I doubt anyone could scare him to be honest.
He was "having issues" with some Members in another thread and was post banned. There is an announcement in that thread (search is your friend) stating this.

I emailed him and expressed our terms for his return to posting abilities and he declined. No biggy, he's keeping up with this and other threads from what he tells me.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Isn't it ashame Springer that this had to happen. Sometimes I am just amazed at how cruel people can be to one another.

I mean there is disagreements but some people just don't know when it is time to give it up.

John was a great asset and the few have ruined his knowledge sharing with the rest of us here.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

You can't find the truth by using one hypothesis.

So..what you are saying is that if we have a theory... and all the evidence we search for is to try to prove that theory, thats not
valid?

To discuss anomalies, not to conclude what they from a biased viewpoint.

Bias... well naturally... how can you not be biased to one's own theory?
Conclusion?... if I had THAT we would be on CNN tonight instead of here.
Anomalies? Yup, but as Loofa just mentioned, despite the fact that the Color Clementine in the other thread are beautiful and for the first time give many people a new perspective on the Moon that for centuries has been a black and white object, they are useless for hunting anomalies. The reason for that is under contention. Our side contends its part of the evindence of coverup

The heart shape crater works both ways, I don't see an practicle use for any intelligence to make one on the
moon.

Well...
First of all that would presume that you have total understanding of what an "outside" intelligence may or may not find practical...
We have huge monuments on Earth like the pyramids that do not seem practical to us today and has been cause for much debate..
We have carved Mt Rushmore and are still working on Crazy Horse... where is the practically in that? And what would an ET think seeing those from space?
We have the Nazca plains in Peru...we have no idea why those were made that can only be seen from high altitudes...

Second... I do not recall either side ever mentioning that the heart shaped craters have been MADE by anyone... they are merely very unusual anomalies at this point.

Third I haven't found one on the Moon yet, only triangle and rectangles so far... the Hearts are on Mars... and it was Malin Space Systems who collected most of them in an article..."Martian Valentines" and yes they too used pink coloration

Here is the collection with links...has the apple with leaves too..
FROM MARS WITH LOVE

I like that this thread has been so popular, and there are some interesting finds... But to me most of it is just the same deal as the faces on mars, or the face on satan in the smoking twin towers...

A few posts back in this thread Undo showed everyone the "Monkey". If you look closely at the image she took it from you can see the outline on the original. It is a slightly different texture. IF it was simply piecing together the image, the overlays would be square or rectangular.

This one is clearly a shaped cut out that has been laid over the original. There are more but they take a little effort to find them.

The old photos we are presenting in this thread do not show the same "coverup" so the work is to find the differences between the two...The original images in this thread, the Copernicus C#1-C#4 are not retouched... I have seen several since that show obvious signs of editing... again a simple comparison will show the differences.

The fact that some people do not see anything is a given, yet those people are still drawn to the quest. And for every person
that says they see nothing, I am willing to bet there is at least two that do, so the quest continues. Though I did notice you said "most" not all of the interesting finds, so at least you have seen some that are good

Here is the overlay highlighted from THIS

Now why cut out shapes like that instead of a square or rectangle that would not be so easily found? We have a few theories on that...

A) The The NASA and NSA editors have WAY to much time on their hands... we KNOW they edit the stuff... why not have a little fun? I mean even NSA dudes are still people
And the college "kids" who prepared the latest color images...well

B) They are making a "Monkey" out of us...

C) Someone on the "inside" is deliberately leaving clues to be found for searchers... (I like this one...)

D) They have an agenda that includes "hiding things in plain sight" and may involve the reason this thread is here and popular...but that is what we are trying to determine and will be covered later.

E) We are totally "out there" and need some serious help... Nah... we have way to much stuff for that

This is also what all the work with the "masks" in this and the Clementine thread have been about. Several others have produced the same results.
Granted you do need graphic experience to understand the principle, and it is difficult for those that don't to understand what they are looking at in the masks, but two independent people have already verified Undo's results in this thread.

It has been "rumored" that the Mars Rovers carry on board software to automatically edit certain features base on programming before transmitting the images... This would have to leave some way for the scientists to uncover this data at a future date...

Do a google search on "algorithms photo editing"... and believe me, THEY are experts at algorithms. Now maybe if we could get our hands on some of those to unmask images...
though I expect there would be a knock at the door soon after..

Yup Springer it right... a compendium would help
LOL I even thought I was in the other thread right now...

[edit on 29-12-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I cannot believe that after a couple of months of being away from this website, I come back to see this thread over 50 pages.

I don't want to bash people with imaginations, since that is what makes the human race so unique, but seriously people, do some of you dedicate your lives to the search of something that does not exist?

All these pictures of the moon show absolutely nothing besides rock formations. There is nothing anyone can prove, even myself, without taking the photos myself, or going to the moon myself, neither of which will happen in my life. EVEN if any of what John Lear claims is true, so what? it's not going to change your life, my life, nobody's life. We all still have to get up in the morning, go to work, come home, eat some dinner, go to sleep, and repeat. That is what we do.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
zorgon,

Ok I get it. You have to understand it's hard catching up with all the discoveries when you first see the thread and it already has 50 + pages. Unfortunately I jsut don't have the time to go through it all. Someone who has been following this thread closely would be thanked greatly if they could index some of the information in this thread for easier viewing.

best of luck with your studies

[edit on 29-12-2006 by CaptainLazy]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mouthdo some of you dedicate your lives to the search of something that does not exist?

Well it beats hanging out in bars

As to changing lives...
The USGS is quite pleased with the all the attention we generated with the Clementine thread... seems their servers had a few lags for a while due to demand...

I am willing to bet a few people out there are looking for Space Command recruiting stations now, or jobs at the new Spaceport America in Arizona

We all still have to get up in the morning, go to work, come home, eat some dinner, go to sleep, and repeat. That is what we do.

Wowsers
Sounds boring... kinda like a robot...and you forgot to include coffee

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
John asked me to clarify my post above with the fact he also had terms that we declined as well. That's fair because it did appear that he was the only one declining terms in my earlier post.

The terms were simple, we wanted him to appologize to the Members and he wanted my partners to appologize to him. BUT... Nobody wants to appologize to anybody, so here we are.

Like I said, no biggy...

Springer...

[edit on 12-29-2006 by Springer]

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Springer, thanks for clarifying the issue with John

Thats too bad that you guys are sitting on the fence with whatever problems
you've had.

I hope its gets resolved.

John is an interesting person and I hope he will be back.

Toogood

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Weeall... since we are talking about John and he is not here to defend himself I'll throw in my two cents

I don't share the viewpoint of either camp, the pro Johns or the anti Johns. What he showed us, I don't think was about him. It takes courage to break out of groupthink, and that is what we learned we can do.

So team, put that in your hats for a while.

posted on Dec, 29 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I would say that it definitely looks like an overlay too but could someone please tell me what you mean by holographic advert?

Also, I spent a few hours last night looking over that site and reading over the posts in this thread but only got halfway through, nevertheless, I think I'm feeling a little more confident now about posting some of my perceptions on some of these very extraordinary images. This said, like so many things having to do with analyzing those images of the surface of the Moon and the planet Mars, one really does need a trained eye to truly appreciate those observations many of you in this thread are making in regards to those artifacts seen in these images -- and those observations are truly mind boggling. I can't say that I'm seeing everything some of you are saying that you are seeing but I've no doubt that they are there -- I just need more practice at being able to pick out and identify them. The fact that I'm already able to see some of these anomalies and artifacts that some of you are seeing right now give indication that I will improve in this area as more time goes by.
At any rate, there's no question in my mind that there is alien activity going on on the moon and they are even communicating to us from there as it's certainly a very close and convenient location for them to do so. And as crazy as this may sound, 'they've' even communicated to me telepathically and via ITC that they are up there. My first transmissions took place about 16 years ago where they told me that they had stations up there where they said something about zero point energy which at that time I had never even heard of before -- but that's what they said. I don't expect anyone to believe me on any of this but just saying that I'm not alone in getting such messages from them.... they are up there, no doubt about it.
I even get EVP messages from them sometimes. Here's one that I got not too long ago where I was asking my contacts what were some of the things I could do on my end to improve communication with them and on playback a robotic sounding voice with a sense of humor said:"PRESS THE BUTTON"

Lol, if it was only that easy but the fact remains that some of us are in fact in contact with aliens via electronically -- I'm not the only one out there but just as these images of the moon are providing hard core evidence that something is up there on the Moon, whatever kind of evidence I show here is also negated by those who simply seem to have some kind of a mental block which prevents them from seeing past their own preconceived notions on what they perceive to be evidence -- and what's not. It's my guess that on some level they just cannot handle the truth because for them to do so would shatter everything that they've defined as reality -- a very narrow view on reality at that where they are holding onto it as if it's a life or death matter! Hence why we are seeing such very strong reactions to such evidence in the negative. So in this regard, I guess this lends proof that we as a people are not ready for complete disclosure because I'm strongly sensing that those who cannot accept the evidence that's put before them that aliens are out there and not only that but they are communicating to us and are even on the Moon, would on some level resolve their own personal conficts about such evidence through violence....

[edit on 29-12-2006 by Palasheea]

new topics

top topics

<< 60  61  62    64  65  66 >>

join