It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Nanobacteria could play a role as agents of terraforming and the rise of life. This is a new and open area of research.

Does anyone know if the lunar samples have been re-examined for the presence of nanobacteria?

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Okay so now NASA is not only lying to us... but dragging home NANO Space bugs?

Shades of Stargate Replicators!!!

posted on Oct, 20 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Also of note is the idea of Lunarians and selenitic engineering being prolific in literaure at the turn of the last century. Old ideas indeed, but are they to be dismissed so summarily? Let's see what Dr. Chalmers says:

"Who shall assign a limit to the discoveries of future ages? Who shall prescribe to science her boundaries, or restrain the active and insatiable curiosity of man
within the circle of his present acquirements? We may guess with plausibility what we cannot anticipate with confidence. The day may yet be coming when our instruments of observation shall be inconceivably more powerful. They may ascertain still more decisive points of resemblance. They may resolve the same question by the evidence of sense which is now so abundantly convincing by the evidence of analogy. They may lay open to us the unquestionable vestiges of art, and industry, and intelligence. We may see summer throwing its green mantle over those mighty tracts, and we may see them left naked and colourless after the flush of vegetation has disappeared. In the progress of years or of centuries, we may trace the hand of cultivation spreading a new aspect over some portion of a planetary surface. Perhaps some large city, the metropolis of a mighty empire, may expand into a visible spot by the powers of some future telescope. Perhaps the glass of some observer, in a distant age, may enable him to construct the map of another world, and to lay down the surface of it in all its minute and topical varieties. But there is no end of conjecture; and to the men of other times we leave the full assurance of what we can assert with the highest probability, that yon planetary orbs are so many worlds, that they teem with life, and that the mighty Being who presides in high authority over this scene of grandeur and astonishment has there planted the worshippers of His glory."
external link

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Back in the 80's I remember as a kid watching local news of a amateur astronomer reported seeing a white lit object leaving the surface of the moon from behind the moon. They said that it was a high flying bird or bat or something. How in the world can you pickup a high flying bird zoomed in with a 500-1000mm refractor telescope lol??

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas
Trees on the Moon, clouds, three mile thick atmosphere, meteor trails, all (well almost, a good college try at best) airbrushed out for your tax dollar enjoyment.

www.holloworbs.com...

hmm who is actually doing the editing ?

if you actually look at the archives , instead of believing every idiot with a website and an adjenda :

AS14-75-10279

and

AS14-75-10280

look very different to the images presented on the " lunar atmosphere " website

but as some people have pre notions that nasa must be lying logic has gone out of the window -- and you start believing anything just because it is different to what nasa says -- not because there is any merit to the claim .

zaphod was right -- logic is dead

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I wonder, what is the most closely "offical" photo similar or identical to "Copernicus1_labeled " posted in this thread? Or the link?

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
hmm who is actually doing the editing ?

LOL Most likely NASA

But lets use OUR pictures instead... and logic is just fine... the problem is only a few know what it is

Lick 2... upper right

Here is the locater... Looks like a cloud or plume of vapor, topping off when it reaches a certain height...

Got a dust cloud from an explosion too....

Wait for it.....

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
This is a Moon shot of the Messier craters (taken by Apollo). a pair of unusual formations in northwestern Mare Fecunditatis.

Does look suspicious. A natural formation that's too symetrical. But of course, they're just a pair of unusual craters, aren't they?

Yup Found that one in the Lick pictures too... Very unusual indeed...

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Just watched Mr. Lear on Youtube. Search Jordan Maxwell Anthony Hilder Alien 51.
Fascinating 3 part series. Also features Bob Lazar.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
I wonder, what is the most closely "offical" photo similar or identical to "Copernicus1_labeled " posted in this thread? Or the link?

That is easy... its on the first page of the thread. The "labeled" one is so people can see where we found things... but to repeat...

C#1 to C#4 are ONE picture in four sections so they can be viewed by most and they are posted on the opening post of this thread. Those ARE official as they came from a 16x20 NASA negative...

Your right Not so Ignorant Ape Logic is rare
... but it seems READING is also a lost art

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Just watched Mr. Lear on Youtube. Search Jordan Maxwell Anthony Hilder Alien 51.

Thanks!
I will hunt it down right now

[edit on 21-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape...instead of believing every idiot with a website and an adjenda

Who said it was about believing? And is every website with an agenda run by an idiot? Look where you are at. Surely you don't mean ATS is run by idiots. Or ours.

...look very different to the images presented on the " lunar atmosphere " website

Clouds move and dissipate, they don't stay in one place indefinately. Are you saying that the pictures are one and the same? You'll have to provide evidence of this, because I just can't believe a post by any idiot with an agenda

and you start believing anything just because it is different to what nasa says --

Assuming the opposite can be just as narrow a perception, if not moreso. Once again, is it entirely about believing?

zaphod was right -- logic is dead

Lacking a classical education, which the US does not have except in select places, can kill logic for sure. But I digress.

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Your right Not so Ignorant Ape Logic is rare
... but it seems READING is also a lost art

Well, sorry for disturbing you...

What i meant is, where is the data or info that says that the original es genuine and from nasa. All i see are a few links, but from ats hosting, not oficial ones.

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Orion437]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Well, sorry for disturbing you...

LOL oopsy forgot the little sarcasm smiley...

You are not disturbing anyone... But the images in question are described in full as to the NASA number. both on the first two pages and on my website including the orbiters and dates they were taken from and the 16x20 negative is not something that just anyone can get... There are many sites that catalog this same image even at NASA itself, though not of the same resolution...

For what its worth... I have spotted a couple of the easier to identify items in those NASA low res pics and will post them on my site for comparison later.

But they are the real thing... Access Denied apparantly also has a similar negative from a different NASA source... I have compared a section he posted and the scratches are different so there is a second source... Hopefully we can have that posted somewhere in the future to compare.

Originally posted by YIAWETA

Couldn't find the link at Youtube... but google has the new Project Camelot Interview at his home here in Las Vegas. [Aug 2006]

Interview with John Lear

And you can read more here...

About John Lear

[edit on 21-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
The missing Apollo films...
I thought they found those...
apparently, the hippies had them...

damn stoners... always forgetting to return things...
Pink floyd had original apollo films...

actually, they just had a small portion... probably used the rest to roll a ....nevermind...

but it did set investigators off on some hot leads to find the rest...

I just heard from my neighbor that Area 51 "lost" a whole lot of files in the last two weeks. Have not confirmed this yet. Anyone else heard that yet? Just because I'm near there doesn't mean I know everything LOL

But if its true so close after the Apollo 11 stuff... is it possible they are "cleaning house"

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 01:41 AM
link   
See anything NEW?

Springer...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
C,mon Springer!! What are we looking for..??

The only relevance to this thread is the nice logo,d link to here

(John Lears moon ''PICTIRES'':lol

ARE WE LOOKING FOR A GAME PERHAPS???

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
C,mon Springer!! What are we looking for..??

The only relevance to this thread is the nice logo,d link to here

(John Lears moon ''PICTIRES'':lol

ARE WE LOOKING FOR A GAME PERHAPS???

No game yet... You "found" what I was pointing out.

Springer...

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
You "found" what I was pointing out.

And here I thought it was the Alien Quiz, which, of course, I immediately filled out.

Oh, yeah...on topic.

We need some 'remote viewers' to go and verify the places that have been commented about in this thread.

Any remote viewers here?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
See anything NEW?

Springer...

Front Page coverage....

Now its going to get real busy in here...

Sigh.... who needs sleep anyway?

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I have always thought that John knew a lot.

When he talked about MJ12 it still amazes me that people haven't picked up on this.

Vannevar Bush had a company called American Appliance I think in 1922. It seemed that another company had the same name first and they had to change there name. They re-named they company "Raytheon."

"Ray" comes from "rai" and old French word that means, ....a beam of light....while theon comes from a Greek word and means.... from the Gods....

If you research you will see it continues to talk about the blue light from Orion, doesn't this peak your interst it did mine.

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join