It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Hey Zorgon, I saw what you posted, but it's not exactly what you thought it was. Look again at my previous post up there about what I saw in the images.

TheBorg

Yes you found the watermark.... so did Apass Its not really hard to spot them...

BUT the water mark faces and letters do not remain visible in small unzoomed view.... the wheel does.

Gonna try to get a better original soon... stay tuned for developments [pun intended]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
couldn't resist the camels though someone sent me that just had to share... however it DOES help solve the "strange shadow" issue.

Very cool picture. I hadn't seen that one before.

Took me a few minutes to figure out the perspective.

Gonna collect the images by grid... with reference numbers [John's idea] then get comments from others on what they see...

Great idea... Look forward to seeing it

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
Let me guess it's supposed to look like a building?

Building? what building? There is nothing there just rocks...

I only see Moon landscape and Rocks.

I don't doubt it... as you say, people see only what they THINK they see [your words]

The theory states that a person who is given adequete reward for lying has no problem lying , and the person given only a small reward for lying must actually chage their opinion in order to justify lying. i.e. If you believe something your not lying and can get a small reward for doing so.

Hmmmm well as we are not giving out any rewards to encourage people to lie, nor trying to coerce, brow beat or other wise intimidate people to change their opinion... your theory is a mute point...

However I reserve to right to highlight images and to provide education to those seeking to understand. I have confidence that many here at ATS are quite capable of coming to their own uncoerced conclusions.

In other words some people know that there is not any "buildings" on the Moon but to avoid lying about what they know to be false they simply convince themselves there are "Buildings on the Moon".

No see that is a problem... First HOW do you or anyone else KNOW there is nothing there? Have you been there? Where do you get your info from? Please post your evidence that there is nothing on the moon...

Second... so effectivly ANYONE, in your opinion, that sees anything in these pictures is deluded and lying?

I happen to know that "Ice" does not explain all NASA video. In fact the Shuttle and ISS are relatively "ice" free. James Oberg disagrees with me and I'm sure you do as well , but I'm ready to argue my position anytime your ready on another thread.

Nah, I already know what they are too, and have evidence to back it up, but perhaps you might point me to your evidence as to how you KNOW they are not ice and dust...

There is a theory presented here that there is a mine on the moon... at this time it can not be proven as fact... though we have some pretty good evidence here that supports the theory...

However, unlike you we do not yet KNOW, just have a pretty good hunch and are exploring the idea

Now I did promise Zarniwoop I wouldn't tease the doubters anymore and go back to posting anomalies

Okay so be it...

I am going to start with two that I really like... and I am collecting opinions and comments on these

If this looks like a rock....

[edit on 12-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   
And here is the other one.... Locations will be on the grid map when its done, but you can hunt them yourself... both of these are on C#1

[edit on 12-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I don't doubt it... as you say, people see only what they THINK they see [your words]

Exactly. The difference is that I or anyone else does not need to "THINK" that we are looking at Moonscape and Rocks. We know for a fact that Moonscape and rocks will be present on the Moon.

Hmmmm well as we are not giving out any rewards to encourage people to lie, nor trying to coerce, brow beat or other wise intimidate people to change their opinion... your theory is a mute point...

My point isn't a mute point. In Psychology "rewards" are not physical or symbolic objects other people give you , rewards can be and most often when referred to in psychological terms are purely psychological responses to certain stimuli.

However I reserve to right to highlight images and to provide education to those seeking to understand. I have confidence that many here at ATS are quite capable of coming to their own uncoerced conclusions.

No doubt. That is why people should have access to "other opinions" right?

No see that is a problem... First HOW do you or anyone else KNOW there is nothing there? Have you been there? Where do you get your info from? Please post your evidence that there is nothing on the moon...

Philosophically it could be argued that you can't "KNOW" anything for certain. However, it is possible for us to say something is extremely unlikely especially when there is no evidence or very little evidence. As is the case here.

Second... so effectivly ANYONE, in your opinion, that sees anything in these pictures is deluded and lying?

I didn't say people were diluted I said there is a psychological phenomenon called "Cognitive Dissonance".

Nah, I already know what they are too, and have evidence to back it up, but perhaps you might point me to your evidence as to how you KNOW they are not ice and dust...

Its well known that ice and other debris is present and can be shed from space vehicles and satellites. However, that doesn't mean all NASA video is video of ice or other debris. But I digress this is a topic for another thread I simply addressed it because you brought it up first.

There is a theory presented here that there is a mine on the moon... at this time it can not be proven as fact... though we have some pretty good evidence here that supports the theory...

However, unlike you we do not yet KNOW, just have a pretty good hunch and are exploring the idea

I'm only pointing out that psychological phenomena , Pattern recognition and Cognitive Dissonance, are at play here and people should be aware of these phenomena.

All people are subject to psychological phenomena. Simply being aware of it can empower people so that they have a fighting chance to consciously remain objective rather than simply be subject to psychological phenomena.

There can be no doubt that the idea of a " mining operation " on the Moon is a dissonant cognition to what is accepted currently as fact. ( There are no major Human operations currently taking place of the moon is widely and currently accepted to be fact by the overwhelming majority of the population. )

www.ithaca.edu...

A cognition, for the purpose of this theory, may be thought of as a ³piece of knowledge.² The knowledge may be about an attitude, an emotion, a behavior, a value, and so on. For example, the knowledge that you like the color red is a cognition; the knowledge that you caught a touchdown pass is a cognition; the knowledge that the Supreme Court outlawed school segregation is a cognition. People hold a multitude of cognitions simultaneously, and these cognitions form irrelevant, consonant or dissonant relationships with one another.

changingminds.org...

Cognitive Dissonance : This is the feeling of uncomfortable tension which comes from holding two conflicting thoughts in the mind at the same time.

So if the presented idea here is clearly a "dissonant cognition" , and "Cognitive dissonance" is counter intuitively strengthened by "inadequate reward" it only seems responsible to mention that here.

So that's all I have to say about it make up your own mind by all means.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 06:35 AM
link   
First of all I'd like to thank John for the pictures.
I've had a quick look through all the pages and I haven't seen this part of coperunicus5 mentioned but some of the pictures from some posters don't show up, so I'm sorry if this ones been covered.
All the same I find this one very interesting it's at the bottom left of center.
It seems like a tunnel of some sort and some sort of equipment.

spyke

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Zorgon, you've restored some of my faith.

This is an incredible find.

[edit on 12/10/06 by SteveR]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyke
First of all I'd like to thank John for the pictures.
I've had a quick look through all the pages and I haven't seen this part of coperunicus5 mentioned but some of the pictures from some posters don't show up, so I'm sorry if this ones been covered.

Great find! No it has not yet been found or posted... I will track it down and you will have firat credit on the site. Welcome to the hunt!

As to disappearing images... I think some of the picture hosting sites have a time limit or storage limit and they get removed by the service or the poster because who ever reads old threads anyway?

Some of my old ones have been renamed, but they are all available at my website. Lower left you say?
Yup we need that grid... I will work on it this weekend

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Philosophically it could be argued that you can't "KNOW" anything for certain. However, it is possible for us to say something is extremely unlikely especially when there is no evidence or very little evidence. As is the case here.

That was my point... you cannot KNOW for certain... but we are ,making progress... at least you acknowledge there is a LITTLE Evidence...its a start
But don't hang up yet... more is on the way...

Originally posted by SteveR
Zorgon, you've restored some of my faith.
This is an incredible find.

Thank you... I have saved a few of the better ones for later... And John says I am still missing many that he knows about... But I think part of the problem is the gif format... the originals were in .bmp.

Gonna try to get a .tif copy made from unwatermarked paper, but that will take some time. We will use that one to make the grid

Here is another pipe venting vapor

[edit on 13-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

All the same I find this one very interesting it's at the bottom left of center.

Spyke, You need to name them

Clipped from original C#5 orientation

Clipped from true(90 degrees right) C#5 orientation

This is a good place to add THIS one, as it is in the same general area of #5

Posted here under Area "J"
WEBSITE PAGE

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Now then....
This one is for you John

This is the same as my last image, rotated back.

This one is in C # 5 notice the square with the black center #2 and the smaller rectangles # 1

Here is the same object in C # 1 [locators will be on the grid later]

Notice the same shapes for #1 and #2... you can also see the black smoke coming from the dark center of the cube [this is slightly visible in #5]. You also have a bright white venting going on....

Below is a colorized version for everyone else

Top ridge of C #1 far left of image....

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Here you go John... the grade section... as you requested

And marked with the negative lines etc...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Hi

First post here on ATS - I like this thread.

Great work Zorgon and I was wondering if the object on the attached image has been discussed?

If not then maybe you can work your wonders on it Zorgon to try and make it stand out more? Its from Copernicus 1 pic.

(Hopefully the image will show)

It didnt show up - what am I doing wrong?

Edit - figured it out

[edit on 13/10/06 by Scix]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scix
First post here on ATS - I like this thread.

I was wondering when someone would find that one, as its so big LOL Good work and Welcome to the hunt!...
I'll give you first post credit on that on

Look in the top left corner of the picture you posted right on the edge of that black area in the corner ....

(Hopefully the image will show)
It didnt show up - what am I doing wrong?

You did good hang on I will get it...

I assume this is the one you are refering to?

I have no idea what that thing is though...
Its on PAGE SIX under Enigma AA...

Have a name for it?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I've found a bus, they must have to get about somehow.

On a serious note its the fact that it's lit up at the front when it should be in shadow, I think.
It's on the 5th strip down on the far right (near the edge of a hill) on C#1.

spyke.

[edit on 13/10/2006 by spyke]

[edit on 13/10/2006 by spyke]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Incredible discussion. Even if there’s nothing on these moon pics, the obvious displacement of shadows has to make you wonder. Anyway, I’ve found something that strikes me as odd that I’d like to share. Hopefully it hasn’t been discussed yet. If it has, I apologize. Also, I can’t seem to upload images so I’ve used an outside source. If someone could upload the images into the discussion, I would appreciate it.

The area of the anomaly, which I have title “Q-Tip Tower” is on Copernicus1-full.gif. The pixel coordinates are:

x: 34.843
Y: 25.094

The images can be viewed at:

northstar-autoparts.com...
northstar-autoparts.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   

I've found a bus, they must have to get about somehow.

Are you talking about the watermark thats in your picture? or the bright white puff?

Originally posted by papajake
Hopefully it hasn’t been discussed yet. If it has, I apologize.

No need to apologize, there are bound to be repeats, and it is a LONG thread...

Just great that you are spotting things... that one was one we had labeled "crane" or "steam shovel" There are many areas that show vapor...

As to showing pictures click on this
symbol in the posting section and paste in the url where your picture is stored. If they are new finds I will add them with credit to my website.

Here you go.... your picture..

PS There are LOTS more to find. I am still finding new ones and I have held off posting all of mine... and they are not ALL tricks of shadow

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Hmmm...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ah, I see what you're looking at now, thanks to Implosion's upload. It's really makes more sense than a giant Q-Tip.

I've recolored it, using Catapillar yellow to distinguish the excavator. The blue is the shadow casting from the machine. Interesting. There's really no way to make that kind of shadow unless something was sticking high in the sky. And thanks for the upload tip.

[edit on 13-10-2006 by papajake]

[edit on 13-10-2006 by papajake]

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hi Zorgon.
I was referring to the object in the middle, I'm not sure if its a water mark.
I've been trying to edit my original post but don't seem to have had much success.

If you don't mind me asking whats the best program for viewing and playing about with the colours with?

spyke

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Great work, no matter what anybody thinks you have to admire these guys and their determination. Frankly there is stuff there and it warrants closer examination. I can't understand why more robot probes were not demanded of NASA and sent to the moon.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join