It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Ah yes ! I see both. A little alien popping his head up from behind a hill.
I haven't done your other challenge yet
Thanks for putting some fun in all this, Great work !

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Aha!!! Obviously!!! Watermarks....

You mean this?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Now here it is labeled...

Crow will be served later today...

For the rest of you that get the significance of this image... we are having a party...

John... the whole thing started with a "Box" hunt... does my box qualify?

[im][/im]

[edit on 10-10-2006 by zorgon]

I really can't see anyhting in this one ! Just a lumpy looking surface.

As far as grading the surface. How would they transport heavy machinery, like Bobcats, excavators onto the moon? A Bobcat would be the smallest machine, but only has a small bucket. Also how do they supply fuel to these machines?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 04:56 PM
link   
For those who can't make some of these items out, get up from your computer chair, step back a few feet, and look at the pictures again. This should give you a better idea of what you are looking at. Like it was posted before, getting your eyes adjusted to these pics can really make a difference. Keep up the great work zorgon.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I really can't see anyhting in this one ! Just a lumpy looking surface.

That is a pity... I do not know what to tell you

You could try printing this document... perhaps it will help. In print it is so easy to recognized that my daughter is going to sketch it for me

landoflegends.us...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   

violet : I really can't see anyhting in this one ! Just a lumpy looking surface.

That is a pity... I do not know what to tell you

You could try printing this document... perhaps it will help. In print it is so easy to recognized that my daughter is going to sketch it for me

Zorgon,

It's called pattern recognition. Almost every one has this ability. It's the same process that allows you to see faces in the rocks and landscape even though they are just rocks and landscapes.

It's that same mental process that allows everyone to see things in a Rorschach test (ink blots) , we all see different things some people give common answers and others give unique or original answers for things they see in Ink Blots.

In other words you can't personally blame others for not "seeing" what you think is obvious. i.e. Buildings, light poles and graded roads etc. because these are literally in your head and not actually there.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
In other words you can't personally blame others for not "seeing" what you think is obvious. i.e. Buildings, light poles and graded roads etc. because these are literally in your head and not actually there.

LOL I am quite with PATTERN RECOGNITION...

I am also familiar with trying to translate and enlarge portions of a GIF format file that has to be translated to 16 million color to be able to get any meaningful enlargement out of a tiny clipping...

People's screen resolution, monitor size etc are all factors... but its okay... try printing tha one icture I posted the .doc for, and look at it from a few feet away LOL

As to whether or not its in my head or actually there... that's another matter... Aerial photo experts that work for your friendly government are trained in the "pattern recognition" you speak of...

Funny that you doubt, ye who sees UFO's in ice particles

Oh and yes it IS really there....

Take a look at the image below... tell me what you see.... [this is an award winning photo BTW]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Take a look at the image below... tell me what you see.... [this is an award winning photo BTW]

Nice aerial shot!

Now, stop arguing with these folks that can't, or won't see anything and lets get back to finding more stuff in the moon pics.

You're on a great roll with "the keep". I never caught that one and it sure looks like something significant lending to the whole mining operation.

I'm sure John would have a comment or two on that one. He must still be at the mine?

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Originally posted by Zarniwoop

You're on a great roll with "the keep". I never caught that one and it sure looks like something significant lending to the whole mining operation.

I'm sure John would have a comment or two on that one. He must still be at the mine?

No, I'm back. Up and to the right of 'the keep' is a huge circular exacavating machine located just behind the ridge. To the right of that are the top halves of the machinery and cranes working with the excavating machines.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
What is some important on the moon, to spend all of that energy mining it?

Diamonds?
Uranium?

Moon Dirt?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
oops, "SO important on the Moon"

John, have you received decorations from any other countries (besides the US)?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

No, I'm back. Up and to the right of 'the keep' is a huge circular exacavating machine located just behind the ridge. To the right of that are the top halves of the machinery and cranes working with the excavating machines.

I can't see any cranes or excavators ! Can a pic be posted just of this machinery?That way I can look at my big copies.
Thanks.

Btw, I'm confused again, which original image is this from? The Lick or Lunar orbiter ones?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Aha!!! Obviously!!! Watermarks....

The images below are two versions of the same one, The face and two outlined letters....AS are directly above the face...

Maybe I should have a prize for those who find it...

Actually, it's not an "AS" that you see, but an e3. Look again at the first part, it curls at the top to make a lower-case e, and the "S" that you saw has actually got a reversed curve at the top, forming a 3 rather than a S.

So, we have an e3. What's it mean? Coords? Or is it just a gamer getting ready to go to a very popular convention?

You decide.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   

I can't see any cranes or excavators ! Can a pic be posted just of this machinery?That way I can look at my big copies.
Thanks.

Btw, I'm confused again, which original image is this from? The Lick or Lunar orbiter ones?

The large lunar mining operation is on the north interior face of the Copernicus crater taken by Lunar Orbiter II exposure 162H.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

lost_shaman: In other words you can't personally blame others for not "seeing" what you think is obvious. i.e. Buildings, light poles and graded roads etc. because these are literally in your head and not actually there.

LOL I am quite with PATTERN RECOGNITION...

I've noticed. You seem to recognize everything you look at only limited by your imagination.

I am also familiar with trying to translate and enlarge portions of a GIF format file that has to be translated to 16 million color to be able to get any meaningful enlargement out of a tiny clipping...

Totally irrelevant to what you think your looking at.

People's screen resolution, monitor size etc are all factors... but its okay... try printing tha one icture I posted the .doc for, and look at it from a few feet away LOL

Let me guess it's supposed to look like a building?

I only see Moon landscape and Rocks.

Suggestion is a very powerful thing not to be underestimated.

Also there is a psychological fact known as "Cognitive dissonance". Where a person will actually change their opinion instead of lying.

The theory states that a person who is given adequete reward for lying has no problem lying , and the person given only a small reward for lying must actually chage their opinion in order to justify lying. i.e. If you believe something your not lying and can get a small reward for doing so.

In other words some people know that there is not any "buildings" on the Moon but to avoid lying about what they know to be false they simply convince themselves there are "Buildings on the Moon".

Funny that you doubt, ye who sees UFO's in ice particles

This is where suggestion comes into play again. It is suggested that "Ice" explains all NASA Video.

I happen to know that "Ice" does not explain all NASA video. In fact the Shuttle and ISS are relatively "ice" free. James Oberg disagrees with me and I'm sure you do as well , but I'm ready to argue my position anytime your ready on another thread.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Now, stop arguing with these folks that can't, or won't see anything and lets get back to finding more stuff in the moon pics.

Okay Okay no more playing with the doubters I promise...

How about a catalogue with grid reference?

couldn't resist the camels though someone sent me that just had to share... however it DOES help solve the "strange shadow" issue.

Yes that last one was pretty good, especially the big wheel excavator that is behind the graded "road" .... but its not watermark as you can see itwithout zoom or enhancement in the original.... thats what I use for a check.... once I identify something, I look to see if its spottable in normal view...

Gonna collect the images by grid... with reference numbers [John's idea] then get comments from others on what they see...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlaminMo58
What is some important on the moon, to spend all of that energy mining it?

Diamonds?
Uranium?

Moon Dirt?

ummmm you checked the price per once of moon dirt lately? I believe its about 5 million per once....

Ofcourse they couldn't sell that here

But it depends on the purpose... if its to build a base, then anything mined is off use in construction on site

So first you should ask WHO...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   

thats what I use for a check.... once I identify something, I look to see if its spottable in normal view...

That is exactly what I'm talking about. Once you've imagined something to "be there" you don't have a problem "seeing" it "be there".

Especially if your getting some small reward for "seeing it" like a bit of ATS Fame , then your more likely to simply "believe" what your "seeing" in order that you no longer need to lie to be inadequately rewarded.

For instance if this thread was not popular , I highly doubt that you would have made hundreds of posts about "Faces" and "buildings" , and "graded roads"as you have to date.

[edit on 11-10-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Thanks.

I will try.... It would be better to work with the original format rather than the gif though

Let me see if I can clip just the excavator for you...

be right back

[edit on 11-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey Zorgon, I saw what you posted, but it's not exactly what you thought it was. Look again at my previous post up there about what I saw in the images.

TheBorg

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join