It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm headed for the mine until late Monday night. Please save you insults, ridicule and scorn until then. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I'm headed for the mine until late Monday night. Please save you insults, ridicule and scorn until then. Thanks.

Good luck at the mine...

Too bad I missed you... now we will have to wait till monday about this one

[edit on 6-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear

John,

Just in case they can't (those jealous zealots!
) I'll make sure the server saves them in an easy to read format file.

Seriously, how long should we have to put up with people who cant seem to READ?!

This forum is the place for FRIENDLY, CIVIL, DISCUSSION about the things our Members are interested in. I really see my patience ENDING on this front VERY SOON.

Tell you what, the next person that makes a draconian, boring, WHINY post about ANY of the various and sundry things I've outlined, oh, 5 or 10 times in THIS THREAD ALONE will be sent to ATS Purgatory IMMEDIATELY without passing go or collecting $200.00.

This is getting about as bad as the loon who was bitching about our "Sponsored Forums!!! What's NEXT?!

Springer...

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Springer]

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well John, I must admit this much; you are as adamant about this being truth as I am that it's not. I agree with you that there are several anomalies on the Moon. However, the proof that you site is at best circumstantial.

I don't mean to criticize your devotion to this subject or your belief in this idea; I'm merely trying to suggest another possibility. That possibility is that you may be mistaken, and these things you're seeing may just be light and shadow, just like you said that the Martian Tau that I sent you the link to was. True, some of them, like the box, look conspicuous, but so does the tau on first, second, and even thrid glance. It's not something that someone can easily pick out. Blurry images have been the bane of UFO skeptics for the past 60 years, as can be evidenced by a mere perusal of the Aliens and UFOs Forums.

I suggest that you at least give some time to the possibility that these could be just tricks of light and shadow, even though the evidence may speak against it. To me, it's always been a matter of perspective, and mine is still the same as it was before. I respect your opinions on this, and all that I ask in return is that you respect mine and everyone else's here. Just because we don't believe you doesn't mean you aren't right; it just means that the burden of proof is on your shoulders. It's a big burden to bear, but to get anything gratifying out of it, you have to tote it around for a while.

To ease your burden, I will at least do the same thing that I asked you to do for me, and consider, if only for a little while, that these images are exactly what you are suggesting. Let me formulate an argument, and I'll get back with ya on it.

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 7 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Its funny though how many people want proof of conspiracies and aliens etc, but when some does come along, wow the opposition is incredible.

So on that note just what would most need as good evidence? short of them landing in DC at the WhiteHouse on CNN?

If Pres. Bush came out on TV and said Yes there are Aliens and we have known for years.." would THAT be enough?

Before you answer remeber he told us about WMD's and we are still in that mess....

[edit on 6-10-2006 by zorgon]

It really is a tough question to answer, and I guess it has been asked many times in other threads.

I don't think pres Bush is a believable person. He always has that smirk on his face, as does his wife, and father. I really don't have a firm belief one way or the other. Who knows what to beleive and from whom? Documents just wouldn't do it for me.

If I saw a UFO, I'd probabaly say "It's just a holgram" !!
But seriously, it would have to be a humungous size, to begin convincing me, not some lights that may or may not be Planes or stars.

I'd probably need to be transported to an alien planet, but again I would say after 'I only dreamt it".

Or what if your spouse rolls over in bed one night and announces "I am not what you think I am ..." and goes as far as to amaze you with "proof"? That would be proof for about one minute, after which you would go into a state of extreme shock, then denial, along with a complete loss of your entire world as you know it. Then you'd have a nervous breakdown. If the government, or whoever knows about aliens, and keeps it secret for the reason of panic, even for people who aren't prone to panicking, it may be the best thing to do. Best to break it to us gently.

I'm open to understanding and learning about what John has to tell us, but still not yet convinced what he has been told, by whoever told them, is the truth. I think sometimes when skeptics come along, it may not always imply they don't beleive, but that they maybe do beleive and it scares them, and they fight to prove it wrong, to make it go away.

posted on Oct, 8 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
"You have voted johnlear for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have one more vote left for this month."

I know... this is akin to voting Michael Jordan "player of the week", but I just had to

Zorgon, you'll have to share this 'way above'

Great topic and thread, John. Looking forward to more.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
In this instance i can't say i am making out much else either.

So I see I'm not the only one. And this coming from you tells me that these pictures contain no anomalies...

And I don't get it. Why would there be a shape like an elephant on the moon?

Because presumably whoever created it had reason enough to do so? Strange question....

Maybe...but like I said a few lines below, the aliens that made them used our moon as a space dumpsite....where you can find elephants, space shutles, sphinx, door handles, crains and so on and on...without any logic.
So I must assume that our moon is the dump site of an alien race?

www.msss.com...
www.msss.com...
www.msss.com...

I think standing water qualifies as a 'anomaly', right?

Although i don't see any traces of standing water in these pictures (lets not start over our discussion here), I must admit that these pictures can be considered more anomalous than all the moon pictures in the thread. At least they are high quality pictures with much more detail and not only some black/white poor quality pictures (third hand copies?! I don't remeber exactly the number AD posted)!!!

It's either that or your just a well paid disinformation agent ( my current leaning as you know enough yo come to a credible conclusion) that presume that your denial will change the world.

Man...that was funny and refreshing so I don't take it as an attack!!

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apass
(third hand copies?! I don't remeber exactly the number AD posted)!!!

It's at least a fourth (actually five after doing some more research) generation copy… if not more… depending on whether or not it was made from an original negative (photograph) of the hand assembled strips.

It's either that or your just a well paid disinformation agent ( my current leaning as you know enough yo come to a credible conclusion) that presume that your denial will change the world.

Man...that was funny and refreshing so I don't take it as an attack!!

Please check your U2Us. The last payment we sent to your address in Romania came back stamped "Return to Sender: Address Unknown".

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
Zorgon, you'll have to share this 'way above'

LOL thats okay... I don't need any medals

There is something that occured to me the other day, so I am going to run a test...

This is for all, but mostly the skeptics... it is NOT a question of perception, but it IS a test of your ability to observe, and quite frankly a test of your equipment to see if you have what it takes to see these anomalies... This is not an insult to anyone, as it took me quite some time to figure out, until I remembered something from my stamp collecting days.

I found something in the picture, and it is especially clear in #1...
This "anomaly" puzzled me at first, until I found a few clear examples...

I am going to post two versions of an image...

I am NOT going to say where they are yet...

Background...

I observed in several clear areas (clear meaning large expanses of grey only areas] what appeared to be writing... as I was looking for artifacts, the writing just nagged at me... My first thought war someone had written on a paper that was lying on the print, thereby leaving a faint impression ( one area in particular still looks like this is the case]

Then I spotted a "face" very faint but clear... when I saw this same face in two other spots... I looked closer...

Discovery...

Aha!!! Obviously!!! Watermarks....

The images below are two versions of the same one, The face and two outlined letters....AS are directly above the face...

Challenge:

This sample is in C#1 left of center... when you can find the watermark, you will be on the same "page" as I am, and from that point you should be able to see everything else...

This is NOT an anomaly that requires interpretation, or belief in a mine on the moon, this is simply a fact of paper production on Earth.

If you have trouble finding it I will point it out directly later....

Good luck...

Maybe I should have a prize for those who find it...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Originally posted by Apass
(third hand copies?! I don't remember exactly the number AD posted)!!!

It's at least a fourth (actually five after doing some more research) generation copy… if not more… depending on whether or not it was made from an original negative (photograph) of the hand assembled strips.

So the fact that John stated on the original photos that he had a 16x16 negative totally escaped your attention? :bash:

Until you two
s can spot the watermark, I see no further value to your negative comments...

:shk:

[edit on 9-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

So the fact that John stated on the original photos that he had a 16x16 negative totally escaped your attention? :bash:

The point was that having a negative does not mean you have the original negative. Most likely NASA doesn't give it's only original negatives away.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman
The point was that having a negative does not mean you have the original negative. Most likely NASA doesn't give it's only original negatives away.

Correct. In fact I imagine since 1966 or shortly thereafter the originals have likely been kept in an environmentally controlled vault somewhere and only brought out for new archiving/scientific projects when absolutely necessary in order to preserve them as long as possible.

Note I outlined the numerous steps involved in my previous post... wait you can't... my posts are all gone... so here's a graphic outline of the original process involved for anyone who's still confused...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lost_shaman

Negative didn't come from NASA.... John ordered images from an independant contractor

Or maybe it came by way of Aliens... its hard to say

Point is the pics are great, and the anomalies are there...

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied
Correct. In fact I imagine since 1966 or shortly thereafter the originals have likely been kept in an environmentally controlled vault somewhere and only brought out for new archiving/scientific projects when absolutely necessary in order to preserve them as long as possible.

I imagine not... don't forget Nasa just lost ALL the Apollo 11 stuff...

I can see misplacing a box or two, but the entire film archive? Anyone care to guess how much volume those olf film reels take up?

:shk"

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Aha!!! Obviously!!! Watermarks....

Challenge:

This sample is in C#1 left of center... when you can find the watermark, you will be on the same "page" as I am, and from that point you should be able to see everything else...

The watermark is easy to spot. Looks like an older gentleman with long hair... maybe a notable figure from the 1700-1800's

It would be interesting to find the origin of this particular marking (company name, dates used, etc)

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop

The watermark is easy to spot. Looks like an older gentleman with long hair... maybe a notable figure from the 1700-1800's

It would be interesting to find the origin of this particular marking (company name, dates used, etc)

Easy for you no doubt
and Xabora posted one of them quite a few pages back...

My premise is if you cannot find or see the watermark, your wasting your time looking for any anomalies

Now lets try a BIG anomaly... I think its been overlooked.... yet its staring us right inm the face in C#1.... kinda like the tree hidden by the forest...

The Graded Incline....

Part One... This is taken from the center of the graded area...

Look at the fine texture and grain of the rock compared to its surrounding surfaces
Notice the gentle perfectly smooth shallow incline...
Along the top edge of it you will fine small dark angular shaped

Part Two... this is to the right of the last image, after passing behind a hill it continues, but this time it is FLAT for a long stretch....

Notice the dust stirred up in little tufts along the length of it... anyone living out here in the desert has seen this same effect behind a vehicle travelling a dirt road..
There is also a big plume to the very right. The lighter color of this section is due to more direct sunlight.

Part Three... This is to the left of the first image....

Still the same gentle smooth slope...
Still the same fine texture rock....

In the center marked by the white box is a really interesting anomaly...

I call this "The Keep"...

It sits on a switchback level that angles the opposite direction...

Notice that the Keep is rectangular, and is LEVEL in relation to the incline both behind it and in front of it.

It also has poles sticking up from it. On the right a silhoette of another stepped structure and on the right is a small silhoette of some type of machine...

Look to the bottom eft corner of the Keep... you will see an archway that curves off into the back getting smaller...

These objects ARE the correct scale for this image.

IMO this is a graded main access roadway bed for the mine. Tracing this "eastward has led me to several more anomalies along other ridges... They are found on Page 6 of my site, which I just posted..

This is one of the best ones so far.... I will try to bring it up a little closer tonight

I will pick choice ones later to post in here

[edit on 9-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Okay No more pussy footing around...

Time to bring out the big guns....

Before you jump on this one, take a really good look at it... study it a little... it took a lot of work to get it to this size but it was worth it.

This is the enlarged version of the previous "Keep" to the best size and clarity I could manage...

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Now here it is labeled...

Crow will be served later today...

For the rest of you that get the significance of this image... we are having a party...

John... the whole thing started with a "Box" hunt... does my box qualify?

[im][/im]

[edit on 10-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I could see the watermark, if it was puffy looking letters!?
But I only noticed it after I zoomed in, and stepped away from the comp, and returned and then looking from a distance, it stood right out.

But what's with all these faces anyways? I see tons of them, all over these pictures.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
I could see the watermark, if it was puffy looking letters!?
But I only noticed it after I zoomed in, and stepped away from the comp, and returned and then looking from a distance, it stood right out.

But what's with all these faces anyways? I see tons of them, all over these pictures.

Cool! Thats three for the water mark!!!

Yes puffy letters and faces are in the watermark....

Yes stepping away works, so does zooming in and out, kinda like focusing binoculars to your eyes...

The other faces and animals etc are tricks of light and shadow... I have a lot picked out at my site. The problem is that once you see them, they stick in your mind, making it hard to see something else thats right there beside it....

Oh wait let me get a perfect sample...

Here it is the "face" is very obvious and you spot it right away two big eyes etc...

OkaY?

Now look at the left eye.... zoom in on it... and you have a cylindrical tank half in the shadow with a support leg.. That is one of the better ones... and that is the size of the anomalies we are looking for...

In the upper right corner is "ET" This is either a trick of light, a "puff" of vapors of some kind, or a wise guy NASA air brush artist

[edit on 10-10-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join