It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Your tenacity is unmatched.
Good stuff.

Thank you
I was wondering where you went... I have not forgotten about the last question I didn't answer of yours...
its LONG.... lots of reading I think I will send it to you u2u first... as it needs more yet... it actually is part of another thing [or angle] we were working on

Tenacity? maybe... obsession... most likely... but it IS fun and if any of this is even remotely true [which I am sure it is] just think of the repercussions...

No matter how much we distrust our government, or believe in alien/human contact, all I gotta say is lets hope its OURS not THEIRS

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I'm sorry but what does this picture have to do with Aliens and Ufos. You put this in the wrong category it seems like. These are pictures of the "moon" not some alien planet.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPennyBut, incredibly enough, these photos happen to 'slip' through with the lamest evidence of structures and activity on the Earth's moon.

First of all if you read what John said regarding the origin of the photos, they didn't "slip" through

As to the "lame" evidence the following two considering the scale they are found at, are hardly lame by any standards and sure are not tricks of shadow and light, nor rock formations

Originally posted by StellarX

They either 'missed' it by accident or someone took a chance , with his life, and let the information out OR it is something they want you to see and learn to deny all by yourself. After training sheep to avoid wires ( that carry electricity) you can simply put if off and it takes considerable hunger pains for them to figure out that there is no more danger. Just like the sheep the western public has been so well conditioned that they will now avoid certain areas on their own accord despite the fast decreasing 'danger' to anything but their own assisted preconceived notions.

Stellar

Well said, and it works too. Toss out a few pearls once in a while, then deny it... heck we are STILL debating Roswell after 50 years LOL. I only recently found out that we had a space command, and what powers they really have...

The really interesting thing though...if a sheep gets brave enough to cross that wire, you might be surprized what information is out there, but you have to hunt the clover in the fields of grass

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apass
Err...like I said...I see only black and white specks.
And I don't get it. Why would there be a shape like an elephant on the moon? What for? I mean...go ahead, try to find anomalies on the moon or mars...but all I can see is that either there are no anomalies at all (and all the images posted here are only poor quality cropped/zoomed pictures) or the aliens that made them used our moon as a space dumpsite....where you can find elephants, space shutles, sphinx, door handles, crains and so on and on...without any logic.

Silly person don't let the name labels confuse you they are merely tools that let us mere mortals find the objects by comparing them in a LOOKS LIKE fashion...

How can we label something we don't know what it is any other way?

If you cannot see it thats okay, no one here forcing you... but most of us are seeing something that is out of place... and as yet we can only guess why [though I have a hunch this is all leading somewhere]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by they see ALL

Originally posted by johnlear

is this a joke???

can some draw some lines around these "elephants"???

Looks like a lot of SMOKE to me

Yes I see the arches...I will look at them closely but here is the area on 002 yes?

Looks like smoke here too especially where its "topping off''

Sheesh! Go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose...

Okay okay I know yer all waiting here are the pink elephants...

Or the blue horsey with the bushy tail

Still looks like SMOKE to me...

Explosion?? did someone say explosion? I knew you siad we would get back tp my "storm" later but explosion? That would be one mighty big bang....

[edit on 4-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I dunno. It could be a bull. I see a snout and a set of horns on top of his head. Could it be that we've misidentified this shadow?

TheBorg

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apass
Yep...here
From the lick pictures I expect only black and white specks and some imagination.
Like this one here. Can you spot what's in these spots? (
)

Sighhh and all those comedians out of work in Las Vegas

Nothing hard about this one really...

Now either get with the thread or stop wasting my time

Black and white "spots" good one LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
C'mon Zorgon, I want you to give your full attention to my arches in Mare Crisium. I want your considered opinion if these could be the 'handles' they hooked onto to tow the moon into orbit. Yeah, I know, Mare Orientale is where Bergrun says they hooked onto.

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

C'mon Zorgon, I want you to give your full attention to my arches in Mare Crisium. I want your considered opinion if these could be the 'handles' they hooked onto to tow the moon into orbit. Yeah, I know, Mare Orientale is where Bergrun says they hooked onto.

Sorry that guy distracted me... Handles to hook onto? never thought about that... It would have to be hollow then to be able to tow it geez more homework never heard of Bergrun
Is that Norman Bergrun with the Saturn rings? No luck on the handles though

I am curious about the explosion now though... looking at it closer I see the debris "spider" Its not a storm....

To Steve R

This is not the one I was looking for, but it will do for now... the silk road... clipped from a hugh NASA image... I will send you the rest via mail...

To Majic:

With all due respect and admiration [and other appropriate butt kissing]

Herr Super Moderator, Matrix this!

But seriously I know what you are saying, and the above picture IS a real photo of a real Aurora taken by an Army Corp of Engineer photographer...

But these images of John require you to look beyond the "faces" and see the little details that count... afterall it IS a matter of scale. But I have found that it is easiest to get the "faces" out of the way because regardless of what one says, people will see them first

[edit on 5-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 4 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

Sorry that guy distracted me... Handles to hook onto? never thought about that... It would have to be hollow then to be able to tow it geez more homework never heard of Bergrun

In the Ringmakrs of Saturn, Bergrun proposes that the EMV's (electromagnetic vehicles) similar to those found in the rings of Saturn towed and then placed the moon in orbit. He shows several views of Mare Orientale and how he thinks the EMV's would have grasped the moon and that it left the following markings: Central Hole, Inner Ridge, Outer ridge, Southern radials, Serpentine strip, Oblate elipse, Bulbar region, Western ear and secondary marking. He then explains the formative components of the Electromagnetic Vehicle that made these marking which are: Axial-exhaust flame core, Axial-exhaust outside diameter, Body diameter, and 6 other components.

Its an interesting read and provides an alternative explanation for those who just can't quite gag down a piece of earth blasting into almost perfect circular orbit in rotational (tidal) lock. Ptttoooieeeee!

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Its an interesting read and provides an alternative explanation for those who just can't quite gag down a piece of earth blasting into almost perfect circular orbit in rotational (tidal) lock. Ptttoooieeeee!

Ah I had the right one... I guess I will have to but the book, couldn't find much except book links... hooks? seems an anti gravity tractor beam would be more efficient...

but then that top one sure looks like a "hooking point" hmmmmmm

Well they are going to have to come back and fix it, I hear its drifting away a little more every year... about 3.8 cm (1.5 in.) per year... nothing to worry about for a little while though I guess
Of course it means no more total eclipses of the sun, at 1.5 inches a year, the last total solar eclipse visible from the surface of the Earth will take place 620 million years from now. .

Amazing how that orb is just the right size and distance to give us a perfect eclipse

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Just to point out that explosions do occur on the moon...

December 23, 2005: NASA scientists have observed an explosion on the moon. The blast, equal in energy to about 70 kg of TNT, occurred near the edge of Mare Imbrium (the Sea of Rains) on Nov. 7, 2005, when a 12-centimeter-wide meteoroid slammed into the ground traveling 27 km/s.

Explosion on the Moon

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Notes about Image Artifacts: Artifacts of various dimensions and occurrences may be observed in some of the photographs. These artifacts are directly related to the methods of film development,

Really? ARTIFACTS? are created by film developement???

ARTIFACTS?

wow if NASA can sell you THAT line... they HAVE won

So Roswell is a balloon...

UFO's are ice particles...

And if anyone should happen to spot an ARTIFACT on Lunar images, its just developing techniques...

Damn I am sure glad you cleared that one up for me... I can go to bed now... knowing Nasa has everything under control...

And IF just by chance someone was using dynamite or something to mine the moon... no problem, what a spectacular meteorite that was

Good Work!

:shk:

Oh wait just one little nag left... why would NASA continue to use a developing process that added ARTIFACTS to their picture and thus made them have to toss them?

posted on Oct, 5 2006 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by violet
Just to point out that explosions do occur on the moon...

Cool find
That will give me some comparison info

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
"You have voted zorgon for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month."

...easy decision.

Now, go seek help for your obsessive tendancies

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Wow, Access, you just threw me on a tanget with that vote, after all you've gone through in other threads

But yea, Zorgon does desrerve it for his efforts in this thread so far (Zorgon, I voted for you a few pages back too :up

So John, I'll ask again, whats our next spot to look at?

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

Happy Hunting

OOOHHHH Goody! LOL the Sphinx in your picture looks sooo much sharper

To All:

Nice to see you guys back... And thanks for the votes. At least its a lot of fun... I am willing to bet though that a lot more astronauts will speak up as they get older... that video with Buzz Aldrin stating that they saw something was a clincher for me... especially when he said they didn't want to tell mission control... and they didn't till later VIDEO

I guess Johns pictures and the mining theory must have hit a real sore spot
I mean that was a LOT of pages about his credibility etc...

Its funny though how many people want proof of conspiracies and aliens etc, but when some does come along, wow the opposition is incredible.

So on that note just what would most need as good evidence? short of them landing in DC at the WhiteHouse on CNN?

If Pres. Bush came out on TV and said Yes there are Aliens and we have known for years.." would THAT be enough?

Before you answer remeber he told us about WMD's and we are still in that mess....

Maybe a new thread.... What would YOU need as proof to make you change your mind.

Gonna be gone a few days... take care of those obsessive tendancies... more hunting when I get back... still have Area G to J to post

[edit on 6-10-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Originally posted by SearchEngine

So John, I'll ask again, whats our next spot to look at?

Lets look around Mare Crisium and see what else we can see.

lunaranomalies.com/mare.htm
siriusresearchgroup.com/CRISIUM_BRIDGE.htm

posted on Oct, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A simple question for the people who think nothing exists on the moon:

"If nothing exists on the moon, ie bases, vehicles, mines etc, why do NASA NOT provide ALL the photos of the moon in FULL resolution?"

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join