John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 271
<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
All Zorgon external links don't work anymore...

That is because ATS changed format and I changes servers and there was no way to go back and edit all those.

But if your looking for something specific just link me to the post and I will pull it up for you

And no.. I don't slay Dragons... I hunt Dragon slayers

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Sorry at posting this yet again this link shows the mentality you are dealing with re thelivingmoon etc

They have this under Peekaboo class spaceship

I like to call it the pink sperm spaceship now if you think this shows a spaceship well

thelivingmoon.com...

Link to full page here

thelivingmoon.com...

This is typical of the join the dots mentality used to try and see factories,tanks,roads,bridges etc etc on the moon pictures shown.

Great imaginations thats for sure

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
They have this under Peekaboo class spaceship

Actually the name "peekaboo" was coined by Springer's wife because it looked like something peeking over the cliff..

It's no different than NASA saying there are Blue Berries on Mars

I have noticed that when people do not understand something, they respond with laughter and feel they are cool

But thanks for bumping this ancient thread

edit on 17-10-2010 by zorgon because: ArMaP did it!!

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

It must have been a slow, boring Sunday in mom's basement, huh?

Please, take the time to read through the rest of Zorgon's site. Don't just cherry pick the unusual. I hear Jack has quite a bit of good stuff relating to "cloaking", using 1960's technology.
edit on 17-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: because I can

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

It must have been a slow, boring Sunday in mom's basement, huh?

Please, take the time to read through the rest of Zorgon's site. Don't just cherry pick the unusual. I hear Jack has quite a bit of good stuff relating to "cloaking", using 1960's technology.
edit on 17-10-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan because: because I can

I think you would know more about your mom's basement TEXAN, my mom happens to be dead!!!
As for the rest of the site when I get time I will complie a nice set of links to other BS photos on the site this will take a while as I have HUNDREDS to chooose from.

A quick example of the BS on the site. Have a look at the pictures look at what they claim as detail to many CSI fans on that site are you one. Please explain how they make out what they claim from these zoomed in no detail shots

www.thelivingmoon.com...

Well as Zorgon WAS back thought it was a good idea to revisit some old posts if you think the site is so credilble can you remember Mikesighn and his Moon spires
chasing shadows
Even with his claimed 30 yrs experience HE was still looking at the picture the WRONG WAY!
(To his credit he did admit he got it wrong!!!!)

So why dont we let others join the dots on some of the livingmoon pics lets see how many tanks,factories,roads etc appear.

Be back soon with loads of links to join the dots land sorry the livingmoon

OH I forgot its not just join the dots its colour in just like little kids!

Cant wait to get to Keith Laneys MARS rat
Another image expert who cant figure out what he is looking at.
edit on 18-10-2010 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Are you going to post some peculiar lunar features now Bro?

Show us your favourite lunar feature. Post your secret collage.

....Or are you just going to keep making butthurt posts.

Anyhow,

Dudes, check out this area of interest which I have highlighted in sepia (I now have the knowledge to do this
):

edit on 18-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Ah didn't take you long xubi sorry but I am not the one making the claims of objects in the livingmoon/Lear pics its people like you IIRC!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Just say 'no', if that is what you mean.

"I refuse to contribute any images to this thread about images" or words to that effect would also do.

It lets us know that you intend to hang around and not post images. And stuff.

Edit:

Hey Bro,

Do you see a roughly rectangular feature in this image?

edit on 18-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

YES I see a roughly rectangular looking object on a BLURRY NO DETAIL PICTURE as usual, with no reference to scale loction etc.

Sorry but I dont have any BLURRY Moon or Mars pics to post.

Do you see in the picture below the almost perfect straight edged rocks that are NATURAL no ET or HUMAN required. A nice clear hires pic taken at the giants cuaseway in Northern Ireland.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Now if I had zoomed in on this picture I could have claimed all sorts of things were on the surface of the stones thats a great thing about posting the images like the ones on the living moon site I linked to and also yours above.

You can let you imagination take over when pictures have NO detail.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008

YES I see a roughly rectangular looking object . . .

Thanks bro, for your timely response.

But I wasn't talking about 'objects' tho. I specifically said 'feature'

No matter, I see what you mean.

I shall put your name with the list of Bros who also see the roughly rectangular feature.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Lets clear this up its a roughly rectangular feature on the PHOTOGRAPH I didn't say on the surface becuase you have given NO info with the picture re scale etc you cant really claim it actually looks like that when seen in some real detail

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

It's too late bro.

You are already on the 'List of Bros Who See a Roughly Rectangular Feature'.

*If this makes you unhappy, you may appeal to Zorgon for removal from the LOBWSARRF. It is a process and may take several months before your appeal can be properly dealt with.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
very clear pics kudos for posting!
w/o sounding ungrateful or ,,hopefully not too stupid...I locked on to this page from another site "http://www.thelivingmoon.com/41pegasus/02files/Cosmic_Conspiracy.html" which had stated something to the effect of lunar mining operations and for more info *click on the above for mentioned*. What i hope im not missing here is... I err..really dont see any signs of anything similar to a mining operation or did I just blow past the whole thing??? But with that said I dont think that US went up there and came back empty handed I've actually had my hands on an approx. 2" by 2" acrylic cube and inside was a piece-0- the -moon it was a black/gray crystalline rock about 1 cm. in size. Cant really say more about it because I would like to stay alive a few more years but it is safe to say that it wasnt the only thing that walked out of NASA and also a reference to the 2nd sub- floor freezer unit 2nd door on the left that they had kept "2 on ice". and yeh they were not talking about moon rocks at this point...
what would really freak peepl out is who's hands this stuff was going thru or possibly ending up in but M 0 B was neck deep in it. That said I was hoping to run across possibly something that was showing ...ongoing or possibly accounts of somebody who did know something about a similar situation. Arent there any telescopes available to the public powerful enough to see "activity" going on??? If they havent joined ATS they need to
hehehe.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
You guys are a trip; I love the debate over words and punctuation. Thanks for the pics bro's. As for the last post, I'm not to sure I understand your implications; nonetheless, yes there are telescopes that powerful; no, no activity has been reported in a publicly disclosed forum. As a NASA insider, I'd think you were privi to that information.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I have noticed that when people do not understand something, they respond with laughter and feel they are cool

But thanks for bumping this ancient thread

Indeed Zorgan

Re Bump good timing

Elf

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Is John Lear still on this site?

Peace to all.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I was just going to ask the same thing. Also is D4rk Knight? When I first started on this website (a year ago) it seemed like everyone was bashing John Lear or claiming some of his work was in fact hoax..

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

Eh, you ask where the pic were taken from, THE BLOODY ASNSWER IS IN THE 1ST SENTANCE OF THE POST. DID YOU READ ANY OF IT ? JESUS!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theversifier

Help us out, here: In what year was the post which you are shouting a reply to?
Better yet, on which of the 271 pages of this thread can we find it?

Thanks in advance.

new topics
top topics

<< 268  269  270    272  273  274 >>

join