It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 270
<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Added a moon anomaly of what looks like an alien spacecraft on the moon here: Moon Anomaly

Certainly the strangest object I've seen so far during my scanning of moon images.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   
has anyone checked out the bizzare opening ive pointed out to Yall???
......anyone???

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gbert
has anyone checked out the bizzare opening ive pointed out to Yall???
......anyone???

Did you see this?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

of course i saw your constructive reply and took all into mind, just waiting till i hit the 20 post mark....
but....
was just pondering weather anyones checked out the co-ords and seen what im taking about????

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   
The pics are awsome, look real close maybe we will find something not yet discovered by NASA. lol

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 12:24 PM
link   
There is something really going on at nasa and every body knows it, it's really sucks that they are acthually hiding these things

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
John's pictures of the Moon are great...

But... my question is..... with tens thousands of amateur astronomers all over the world, why none of them saw what John has seen??

I don't think ALL amateur astronomers are in the conspiracy cover up with NASA.

So shouldn't we question those pictures?

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

hey dude, i just caught wind of the mesage you sent to me...the one where you hit the nail on the head and asked me 'do you mean this one' followed by the exact image im on a bout, as im not at the 20 post limit yet and did not no i had to get this far to U2U i was very disapointed when the message i was sending could not reach you!!! god dammit!!! wel i will be paitient and wait till im at this 20 mark and try to construct a thread on the image i discoverd....but may i add zorgon buddy ole pal, as your the wholey grail of mars/lunar anomilies may i ask 'you' post the image and create a thread on the simalaritys of the lunar crater on this thread!!

sup to you oh veteran

posted on Jan, 22 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Does anyone else see a Square/Diamond shape to the LEFT of "APOLLO 11" Shot from above?

[edit on 22-1-2010 by DownUnderoid]

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by jameslewin

I couldn't have said it better myself. I love the pictures of the film with the hair/dirt on them posted a few pages back that are obviously aliens.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I cant post threads yet, figure this would be an okay place to post something I just found.

I work with Search Engines for a living and had always wanted to point some crawlers at JPL / NASA content dumps.

I went ahead and crawled a link I saw referenced in another thread. There were over 6000 items in this directory.

What I found neat about these images is that you tend to only see earth pictures from the moon as if you were directly above it.

I dont know any of the technical detail behind these photos, none the less they looked neat and was something I had never seen.

Anyone like the orange moon straps?

Edit: AP17?

[edit on 22-3-2010 by Thereal]

posted on Apr, 9 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... = my vid from 18 months ago of the reactor...butlincat

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJockey
Certainly the strangest object I've seen so far during my scanning of moon images.

Wow! I was about to bitch about how I saw nothing in the Lear moon photos, awesome as they were. Then you post your very weird picture from wherever you found itand now I feel like I did see something spooky, which is wh yi came here. Nice job! Keep up the good work!

Paul

posted on Apr, 29 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I'd say nice pictures, but nothing compared to the Kaguya pictures of the moon.

But I am still hard to believe that there are space stations on the moon.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
A rapper, or Bob playing piano:

The prince of darkness himself:

No saucers yet though

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What we see when we look up at the moon is like looking at the tip of the iceberg. I truly believe we once inhabitated the Moon and Mars or at least we have the knowledge of other civilizations' presence.

"The Castle" or "Tower" is the most eerie yet beautful anomoly ever, much more interesting than the Cydonia face.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

All Zorgon external links don't work anymore...

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by DAMOo
reply to post by zorgon

All Zorgon external links don't work anymore...

Zorgon hasn't been around in awhile. He went slaying dragons, methinks.

Try this (its his website):

thelivingmoon.com...

You can likely find everything that he posted here on that site, as it is a compendium of all resources which he wants made public.

posted on Jun, 6 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Thank you mate !

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:20 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

new topics

top topics

<< 267  268  269    271  272  273 >>

join