It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 269
<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:40 AM
link   
img150.imageshack.us...
img150.imageshack.us...
img150.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img230.imageshack.us...
img237.imageshack.us...
img237.imageshack.us...
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is somthing that i doing for past one year...
This is what i found on this images....

posted on Mar, 14 2009 @ 09:48 AM
link   

posted on May, 11 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
A couple more interesting pictures..

www.swgc.mun.ca...

What the ......

Look inside the big crater in this picture. It's an entrance leading into the interior of the moon !!!!! A hangar for flying crafts ???????

It really looks like an impact crater, and there are no reason why there even excists such an anomaly inside the crater unless it is a volcanoe (on the moon???) or artificially made....

Original post in pg.6
Original picture

[edit on 11-5-2009 by Skallagrimsson]

posted on May, 12 2009 @ 06:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Morning, everyone. First post here.

I see this thread has really died out, but I've noticed a few things in AS11-41-6156 that I wanted to toss out there for general discussion and I was wondering if I should bother doing so in this thread. I've spotted a few terrain features that I'd have to describe as 'very curious'. Is this still the best place to post them for discussion?

Thanks

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Croda

its up to you. There are a lot of folks already subscribed to this thread that would see your information.

You could start your own thread, but it may languish and fewer might end up seeing it.

Or you could do both.

posted on Jul, 16 2009 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Well since I can't start my own threads yet...

To begin with, I'm pretty much an amateur at this so please excuse any ignorance. Also, these could have been mentioned earlier in the thread and I missed them due to broken links or my own haste, so I'm sorry if any of these are repeats. Looking at the posted pics, it's obvious that I'm no img editor genius either, since my zoom is pretty awful. Hopefully I can figure out how to post more detailed pics or someone can help me out a bit if they have the time/inclination.

I was looking through The Living Moon site and while I think that some of the objects noted as anomalies took a good stretch of the imagination, others blew me away with their clarity. As such, I started looking a little closer at the images and happened to start with AS11-41-6156HR which I got from thelivingmoon.com.

As I combed over it, I found a number of things that just didn't make sense to me as natural terrain features. Many of them may well be tricks of light, shadow, and lack of detail. Others were far too curious for me to ignore. As I worked through image, I circled (in MSPaint) anything that jumped out at me so that I could come back to it later. Here is that pic is

Labeled therein therein are 3 specific anomalies that I'll include below.

The Cross:
I think this one is pretty evident, and I have trouble seeing it being a trick of light/shadow.

The Airstrip:
Not sure what else to refer to this as, but it reminded me of an airstrip of sorts.

The Spider:
This one is tough to see. You may need to grab the HR version and zoom it to see the detail. Originally it looked to me like some sort of Nazca-esque spider etching on a wall. Then I recalled that something similar was spotted on Mars and someone had thought it was a collection of pipes. Very intriguing.

There are a number of other features that jumped out at me: radar tower, smudged tower, and repeated objects among others, but I felt that these 3 were the most distinct and plausible. Please comment.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Well it seems that this might be the best place to upload my moon finds, discovered using Google Earth (Moon).

I've searched high and low on the Internet and I can't find anything resembling this anomalies, but my apologies should someone have discovered and posted them before me

1. CYLINDRICAL TOWER (The top appears to be a perfect circle and the tower does appear to be rising from the moon's surface).

2. STRANGE VECTOR SHAPE (This one is very similar to ones shown in the Moon Rising movie)

Appreciate any feedback.

Cheers,

David

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Mouth

Not so fast! "'Transient Lunar Phenomena" have been reported for years, and once in a while someone watching the moon with a telescope will report odd changes or movements. They are probably seldom caught on film, however, because they are so brief. Someone would have to keep a "security camera" trained on the moon 24-7 to come up with anything definite, and of course that's impossible from any fixed location on earth.

posted on Jul, 26 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJockey

Hey SpaceJockey!

I've taken that second image you linked to and uploaded it to ATS. It looks remarkably like what John Lear found near Komonosov:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/015948b0fb6f.jpg[/atsimg]

Bigger!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5e97192cba7b.jpg[/atsimg]

Compare your new discovery to the Machine that Lear found in AS8-12-2209 East of Lomonosov[?]. Note the supports/legs and long tube like device sticking out to right.

Here is the High Res version of the AS8-12-2209 Moon Machine - It is Wicked Looking!

(Sherpa found and uploaded it after ordering the high-Res print from LPI.
)

Edit:

Here is SpaceJockey's object shown in relation to the Apollo 15 mission - I've also inserted an enlargement:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/353566eb0690.jpg[/atsimg]
(This area also has some unusual tracks running from near the object right up to the North Complex area. Perhaps the astronauts made an unscheduled and secret journey out to this thing. Hmmmm)

[edit on 26-7-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Very cool that people are saying ice. Yes, this is a cold landscape!

Does anyone see the "crate" or box?

I will reveal all soon

As an aside, I'd like to request anyone with connections to retrieve full size pictures of AS11-38-5564 and Mariner 9 frame 4209-75.

Both pictures contain the most stunning evidence I've ever seen. Here you are, AS11, Mariner.

Yes, i have seen that picture also.

I found out that photo as11-38-5568 shows the same 'pyramide'-area as shows on picture as11-38-5564. The only difference is that photo as11-38-5568 was taken from a slightly different position than photo as11-38-5564.

So photo as11-38-5568 shows the same area, but from another view point. The result is that you see the same craters, shadows and highlights, but different in detail (because of the slightly different position.

Below some JPEGs which show how i found out that photo as11-38-5568 shows the same area:

First of all i needed photo as11-38-5566 to pinpoint where photo as11-38-5568 should fit:

This JPEG shows the similarities between 5564 and 5566:

Next JPEG shows 5566 and 5568. 5568 is overlayed (sorry, im dutch
) on 5566:

Next the similarities between 5564 and 5568 (circles). In the square marked the location of the pyramide:

This is the location of the pyramide on photo 5568:

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Skallagrimsson

i have seen an exact crater like this one on google mars just last night, i will post the co-ordanates later when im done fixing my car!!!!

i also thought thge one on mars i will show u all looked like some kind of entrance to the inside of the planet, maybe theirs life inside the planet as the core may still be hot????

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:21 PM
link   
hey whoever is reading this, i dont know how to post an image link or upload a copy paste of my own of the google mars image
hence me not being able to show yall the oddley shaped crater of gargantum proportion in all dimensions that my GF spotted last night..
it has the same kind of similies of that of the image at the top of this page on the moon apart from the vast size of the one of mars makes the moon one look like a dwarf but the image of the moon's has kind of vain looking features around it.

ive just been able to find it again from the co-ordinate s we jotted down yesterday which are 9'20'29.42"N 150'01'49.28"E elev-4126

but heres the real wierd freaky bit thats gonna sound a little bit crazy. as me and my missus found the exact point of those co-ordinates and were zooming in on it looking inside..... deep breath......one O them grey rectangles coverd the area on the left side of the crater and WHAM!!! a point of intrest was placed by who ever runs the google mars or whatever.

you can veiw this crater by going to google mars off google earth then search for 'Land forms west of Athabasca Valles'

please please can someone some how obtain this image and post it on here, or tell me how to do it

i look forward to reading, thoughts and opinions on this strange phenomenon.

peace an love

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
hello!!!! anybody out their????

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Those are Amazing pictures. Gives you a glimpse of what it feels like to be on the moon.

wouldn't that be nice.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 10:04 AM
link   
did any body take any notice of my post about the very similar crater on google mars??? id make my own thread about it but i cant untill ive posted 20 comments and on top of all when i am able to post a new thread i dont know how to post the image

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gbert
did any body take any notice of my post about the very similar crater on google mars??? id make my own thread about it but i cant untill ive posted 20 comments and on top of all when i am able to post a new thread i dont know how to post the image

Well just hold onto that image... no rush.. This thread has been quiet since John is no longer here..

If it's Mars a new thread is better anyway and will help you get points

To post a picture....

FIRST set up an account in ATS media You may have to wait till you can post a thread... I am not sure the current requirements for time.

You can also post the picture on an image hosting site for now and post the link.

Just post a few more and get to the point where you can start a thread than U2U me and I will help you with the images

Patience... Mars won't go away

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Great photos from orbit.
Shows the rugged landscape.
Never duplicated by standing on the Moon in my opinion.

Has any remote lander been under a controlled landing or have
they all had bounce landings on the Moon and perhaps a parachute
for Mars along with a cushioned landing.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

After 3 years of lunar observation with a 18" telescope I can honestly and certainly say that this whole bases/structure/alien activity/ on the moon is complete and total crap. John Lear,Joe Escamilla and many others are hoaxers. Period. There is nothing up there but dust.
Statistically speaking I should have been able to observe these anomalies at least once during the hundreds of hour spent observing the moon, and ... NADA,ZIP,ZILCH.
This is the equipment I use-
www.scopecity.com...
There is nothing there. Anyone that says otherwise is either mistaken, or a liar.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jameslewin

I can honestly and certainly say that you are wrong. Although i doubt you can find anything with a telescope. I would love to see what pictures you made true that 18" though.

top topics

<< 266  267  268    270  271  272 >>

join