It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 267
<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by papajake

Hi there....Well i had a closer look at the picture and given no clues as to where the picture has been shot this is my conclusion.

It's a strange picture of a strange landscape. I see what it appears to be
some geometrical structures. It certainly is man made, i don't think nature could have carved such architectural forms. I even could see what it looks like a space shuttel pointed up ready to be launched and other shuttel landed and i could see one of the eengines. This picture must have been
taken somewhere in NASA. I have no doubt this must be a space port.
Thanks Rik

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nablator

Maybe this will help you...

www.tntvintage.com...

kksamurai

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
ok, i have experience in image manipulation and have during a 30min analysis found some inconsistencies within copernicus-5.gif , I need to know whether or not the original orbital moon picture had liquid spilt onto it... as i have found objects in the photo that could be persistant with a fleet of ufo's, i need to rule out the possibility of adulteration... I am sure that due care was taken to ensure the original was kept clean.... I also note that the moon looks strikingly like .... a manufactured object, man-made and very unnatural... there are far too many inconsistencies to list, even within the 30minute window of analysis thaving taken place on the 30th of january 2009.... Contact me for a duplicate of the 'fleet of coffeespill (unidentifiable objects)'.

Yours in the pursuit of integrity,

J.B

- The universe is not as strange as we suppose, it is stranger than we can suppose-

[edit on 31-1-2009 by thetruthisindistinguishab]

posted on Jan, 30 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   
[edit on 30-1-2009 by thetruthisindistinguishab]

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthisindistinguishabI am sure that due care was taken to ensure the original was kept clean...

Actually no... the originals crashed on the moon with the spacecraft.

The images were processed on board and only a video signal was sent back to Earth

posted on Jan, 31 2009 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisindistinguishab

Welcome to ATS, thetruthisindistinguishab!

If you have something to share with us you can do it, everyone will be happier to see your findings than they are just by reading that you have found something.

Also, several copies were made of the original photos that were received on Earth, so if there is something in one copy it might not be in another; if it's in both copies then that means that it was something on the original photo.

And yes, several photos had marks from the processing on board Lunar Orbiter.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 02:05 AM
link   
ok, i am very skeptical of these objects as they appear to possibly be droplets of water/coffee spill, who knows, but i will post the image for further investigation ......

regards,

J.B

The truth is stranger than fiction.

img228.imageshack.us...

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thetruthisindistinguishab

Yes, they look like drops of (probably) some liquid used in the developing process.

Lunar Orbiter used an automatic system to develop and digitise the photos before sending them via radio to Earth, so if something went wrong with the developing process they had limited possibilities of repeating the photo.

You can read about it here.

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If this is so, these pictures can not be used to prove any kindve existance of structures upon the moon, the skeptical mind could always easily disregard them due to the quality of such pictures. Also, i am aware that john lear recieved the original negatives from nasa archives, and was unable to even process the negatives in nevada for a longgg while after recieval..... Project camelot john lear interviews speak about these orbital photos.... I do think the photo anomaly found was probably from the handling of the printout that was scanned and sent to the ats board..... even so, it is quite possible to find many 'anomalies' simply because of the array and mixture of black and white within this black-and-white orbital photo, a lot of the photo could be analysed as having odd structures due to the shadows on the moon and the black-white colour orientation of the orbital pictures....

Yours in the pursuit of truth,

J.B

[edit on 1-2-2009 by thetruthisindistinguishab]

posted on Feb, 1 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetruthisindistinguishab
If this is so, these pictures can not be used to prove any kindve existance of structures upon the moon, the skeptical mind could always easily disregard them due to the quality of such pictures.
The fact that some photos have some noticeable and known problems does not mean that all findings could be considered part of those problems, it just means that we should be aware that those problems exist, in the same way we should be aware that JPEG compression changes the images and not the best format for a good analysis.

Also, i am aware that john lear recieved the original negatives from nasa archives, and was unable to even process the negatives in nevada for a longgg while after recieval.....
I don't know if he got negatives or positives, as far as I remember the negatives were only used once, all other copies were made from positives, but I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Right, I had no time to go through every post so I have just inspected the photos and highlighted the anomalies. I've posted lower-res photos; you can download the hi-res yourself and check out the anomalies in better detail on those.

There were lots of broken links in the earliest posts that I read so I've highlighted a few things they mentioned as well.

i201.photobucket.com...

i201.photobucket.com...

i201.photobucket.com...

i201.photobucket.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by DieterRabbit

OK, could you point why you consider those things anomalous?

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 3 2009 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I just posted a whole list and lost it.

Okay, re-typed!

Pic1:

second from top: floating orb?

third from top: strange angular objects

long block: possible roadway behind the ridge

bottom: possible footprint

Pic2:

Second block from the left, note a large dark pyramid shape

block on right: buried object with some curvy tubes

bottom: buried cross shape

Pic3: left to right

buried satellite (note the cylinder in the middle and the symmetrical shapes protruding from both sides)

flat objects curving upwards?

a flat object with a dome on top

Pic5:

Some of the objects look like cables

Some strangle flat triangular shapes

Three-sided pyramids (note the angular shadows)

Some smudging middle-left

Bottom-left: grey area has shadows running down indicating a possible triangular roof

Cut away landscape at the top, like a quarry or strip mine

Weird flat object protruding from the surface, top-left

An eagle shape (move in from bottom right)

Far right side in the middle: flat objects buried at an angle with a cylinder on top

Middle, slightly off-centre to the left: a cylinder is lying there

[edit on 3-2-2009 by DieterRabbit]

posted on Feb, 6 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I can see house or barn type structures, and what appear to be tree lined roads or lanes. In fact living in England it reminds me of a small hamlet hidden in the British countryside.
Yours Sincerely Peter

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
john lear talks about 600 million mars residents living beneath the martian soil he talks about electro magnetic vehicle that towed the moon to its place & lets not forget that strange soul catcher thing on the moon he tells all this with very strong conviction and i heard this on coast to coast talk show . And there was this guy Richard Hoagland with him he was also talking with a great confidence about 2 very large massive strange hi tech engine of some sort [possibly alien] buried deep beneath the core of the moon which could move the moon and they talked about how advanced is the NASAs BLACK MISSION GROUP and they have set up secret bases and possess hitech space crafts and all that jazzzz.... I mean the whole thing seemed like a bunch of 4th grade school kids sitting in their class room giggling & gaggling and making a lot of noise abt last nights star trek episode before their teacher came in !! WHO ARE THESE GUYS ?? YEAH I KNOW THE ANSWER THESE GUYS ARE A NEW BREED OF SCIFI WRITTERS OR TALKERS WHO ARE NEITHER FICTION WRITERS OR NON FICTION WRITERS THEY COMBINE THE THRILL OF A FICTION TO THE SERIOUS REALITY OF A NON FICTION THATS EXACTLY WHAT THEY DO .AND CONFUSE PEOPLE !! AND WHY?? WELL MAY BE MONEY AND FAME ,PERSONAL ENJOYMENT ,DISINFORMATION ,OR SIMPLY FALSE PROPHECY.......BUT THEY GET THEIR KICKS THATS FOR SURE !!!!!

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hey there
I was listening to the John Lear interview last week on Veritas. I was wondering if Hoagland also now believes that the lunar manned missions never happened as well?
also if no manned missions, how were all the large size film images taken? forgive me if already answered in the threads.

TF

posted on Feb, 20 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by gruvytune

Go ask John.
He can be found on Open Minds Forum.
Google it.
Since we can"t share this stuff openly without being censored.
He left here.
Bet you can't guess why!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by andolin
Go ask John.

He (or she?) should ask Hoagland, not John.

Since we cant share this stuff openly without being censored.
He was never censored, I even think he was given more liberty than most ATS members.

And that is not this thread's subject.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Armap or anyone else:

There is one image in particular that I occasionally search for without success. It was one of a crater with two aliens barely visible crouched down near the rim. I had to format a while back and would appreciate any help in locating that jewel.

In return, I will tell you the secret of how I hailed a spaceship at the age of 13. Ah hell if anyones interested U2U me indiscreminately.

posted on Feb, 21 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

wheres the flag lol...

top topics

<< 264  265  266    268  269  270 >>

join