It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 250
<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Moon Base Clavius has been around for some time... there are many sites dealing with it... there is even one NAMED "Moon Base Clavius" Someone took the time to set up a whole site debunking this area...

www.clavius.org...

Makes one want to have another look yes?

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
If i'm correct, here we're looking at Clavius:

the bottom image in black and white, has alot of stuff along the south eastern rim of the big crater, just a bit below and to the left and right of "3"
alot of stuff going on in that area.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Some good pictures of Clavius here, by Wes Higgins:
694 x 578 - 304 KB
1271 x 969 - 800 KB

Lunar Orbiter IV-118-H3:
908 x 1122 - 775 KB

[edit on 2008-2-3 by nablator]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
THE END

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The end?

The end of what? Of one line posts with just one big image? Of useless posts? Of your presence on ATS? Of your presence in this thread? Of this thread? Of ATS? Of the Moon? Of the Earth? Of the Universe?

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by zorgon

The end?

The end of what? Of one line posts with just one big image? Of useless posts? Of your presence on ATS? Of your presence in this thread? Of this thread? Of ATS? Of the Moon? Of the Earth? Of the Universe?

ArMap you must be intuitive what is going on did I miss something? I enjoy Zorgon's enormous research and efforts he puts forth and that are presented on the ATS threads especially the Earth's Moon threads. Rik Riley

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw

Originally posted by OptionToChoose
with BuddhaSystem, DenyTheFacts, and other sharp eyes on the prowl, I didn't think anyone would dare drop a deliberate phony at this point in this thread . .

While it's great to have a pair of sharp eyes, they're not always perfect, as they can sometimes be misused if a slow brain refuses to believe what the sharp eyes see.

I don't know who is suspected of having slow brains here, but that statement of yours can be used to produce something like "while it's great to have a pair of sharp eyes, they're not always perfect, as they can sometimes be misused if a slow brain lets imagination run wild making one believe what even the sharp eye doesn't see".

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by zorgon

The end?

Yes

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Zorgon,

John Lear was not ATS and ATS is not John Lear.

One must have faith.

With apologies to Celine Dion, Our madness will go on.

EDIT: Changed a "was" to "is".

[edit on 4-2-2008 by Tuning Spork]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I don't know what really happened, but i don't like it.
I know that i've lost John. And i don't like it.
One might disagree with john theories, but hey...
Hey guys, you, three four, COWARDS, i'm still here. TALK WITH ME ABOUT THE MOON. Do you think that you won ???
Y.O.U M.A.K.E M.E L.A.U.G.H
John Lear is still alive, there is NO WAY to shut up him, nor to shut up me,
KEEP IT IN MIND IT DUDES SEE YOU NEXT TIME

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tuning Spork
John Lear was not ATS and ATS is not John Lear.

LOL You misunderstood...

This thread is now in the SPACE EXPLORATION forum I am not interested in this becoming a NORMAL SCIENCE topic on the moon... hence I posted THE END as far as I am concerned

Now I asked SO a question in U2U and received no reply but he did dock me 20 points for that one liner... and since most of MY threads have been delegated to skunk works, including the Pegasus documents that had nothing to do with John Lear, nor were they about John Lear, but were simply FOIA documents that in my opinion had more 'punch' than those old rehashed Clifford Stone "FOIA"s that are easily available from many websites and most are very old... (yet still get 'front page billing"
)

for that my "Yes" answer stands

So I shall lurk for awhile and see how the weather is when I am free from contract obligations

Now seeing as Lockheed Skunk works is where all the really cool stuff happens one would think this area at ATS would be the hottest...

Sadly this is not the case, despite the fact that many of our topics in reality would be more appropriate in the 'black' area... but for some strange reason this is generally not the case

[edit on 4-2-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am anything but a John Lear follower. I disagreed with quite a bit, actually. But, in the words of Hulk Hogan (who is actually one of the most savvy businessmen you will ever meet): ignore disagreements, and look for positves to come together over. I try this with everyone. Some do not care to be peaceful. So you rarely saw me disagree with him to any real extent.

My search was ongoing when i came to ATS, and will be ongoing with or without ATS. I would hope that the likes of Zorgon, Internos, Armap...the group that i have inteeracted with the most, i hope that we can still move forward. I am just getting in stride!

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:28 PM
link   
THREAD ANNOUNCEMENT

From the top of the page:

This thread is an ATS Big-Thread with 4991 replies, and subject to more strict moderation.
Please stay focused. Stay on-topic. Minimal or off-topic posts and T&C violations are subject deletion and/or a warning.

Please lets try to stay on topic from this point forward.

Thanks everyone for your understanding and compliance....

[edit on 2/4/2008 by kinglizard]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 10:38 AM
link   
As the FSME of Space Exploration, I take a great deal of interest in all the topics posted here. I also read, and sometimes post, in many other forums on ATS and other sites.

Because Space Exploration is scientific in it's approach shouldn't be a hindrance to anyone, as the truth is the truth, no matter where it's found. If a subject has nothing but pure speculation going for it, then it will get ripped anywhere. And if it goes against all logic and known science, then it deserves this.

But as space is explored, we will find things we don't understand, we will revise our science and our understanding accordingly. And the very nature of exploration is to seek out these things. To question the known and to face up to the unknown.

Deception is the bastard offspring of Ego and Stupidity, while Wisdom is the legal child of Questioning and Proof.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
I think that here there are brains which have many betters things to do rather than discuss, for two pages-more, the meaning of the term image, pic, picture, and so on: frankly, too often it happens that a simple pic becomes a battlefield, that's one of the reasons i almost never post here, and that's SAD for me, since the Moon is one of my favourite topics and since John Lear provided some amazing shots (please keep in mind, every now and then, the original topic of this thread) of the Moon.
Anyway, here's my question: who knows something about Apollo 15, Magazine ??
www.lpi.usra.edu...
There are some images to which i've been able to give some possible explanations, but i fear i'm far from a conclusive one.
For example, look at this one:

I've found that this set of images has been already studied by Lunar Explorer Italia,
www.lunexit.it...

Opinions about this one would be much appreciated, no matter from WHO them would come.

Thank you.

Internos...

[edit on 19/1/2008 by internos]

thanks for that internos

very interesting, and puzzling, i find.

i don't have much to add of my own as i havn't looked into it enough yet,
but wanted to post anothers thoughts and work on the subject for now.

this is from Amontaiyagala, at
www.youtube.com...#
"..A 2.27 min slideshow of 17 unaltered NASA 70 mm...
(more)
Added: January 08, 2008
A 2.27 min slideshow of 17 unaltered NASA 70 mm Hasselblad photographs (AS15-83-11218 to 34) from the Apollo 15 mission, showing unidentified moving lights in outer space.

According to the Apollo 15 Index of 70 mm Photographs: "All Apollo 15 70 mm photographs to which NASA photo numbers have been assigned are described in this index." Nevertheless, these 17 black & white photographs are missing and their exclusion is not noticed in any way. No NASA code was assigned to the Hasselblad magazine 83 which appears to consist in these 17 images only ( www.hq.nasa.gov... ). (edit, this link not working)

Magazine 83 was kept secret until the corresponding photographs have subsequently been released as low resolution scans by the Lunar and Planetary Institute

www.lpi.usra.edu...

No further information on the circumstances of their recording and the nature of these photographs is available in the public NASA archives.

Obviously operating in outer space, as indicated by the window edge visible at the left hand and lower sides, the complete lack of additional features implies that the documentation of these lights was indeed the purpose of the photographs. The presence of light dots and bright lines indicates different velocities, whereas the erratic movement in some images is inconsistent with moving debris. Both reflecting objects on the upper edge are apparently from the CSM or LM..."

if it is found to be correct that the windowsill is in view, and in focus, then what we are looking at is outside the craft, and in space.

edit: one of the links fixed
[edit on 6-2-2008 by liv074_v.2]

[edit on 6-2-2008 by liv074_v.2]

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by liv074_v.2

seems the links are down, photos have been removed.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by cockadoodledo

sorry, most prob my mistake.
one of them is now working

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hi, many thanks for sharing the pic's
I zoomed & scanned all of them but the one I 'personally' found the most interesting was No.5: (Copernicus5-full) The Huge Tube that goes into the ground & Pyramid type structure in the bottom left hand corner near the dense cluster of Spheres, or whatever they are....

Have you noticed how a Non-believer generally protests the situation & would generally have the believer deny what they saw with thier very own eyes & thinking they're either slightly mad, slightly blind, on drugs or lieing & sometimes with much Venom....... And the believer generally says to the non-believer, ok, I just wish you saw it too

Can these things only be detected by those with open minds?

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Dreadniah]

[edit on 8-2-2008 by Dreadniah]

top topics

<< 247  248  249    251  252  253 >>

join