It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 247
<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
That's what it means, and doesn't have to be his imagination to be seen, since it follows the rules of physics. Yes?

Uh no. It's a flat, one dimensional image. That is the plain and simple "physics" involved here. If you look at a flat, one dimensional image, and it looks like it has depth....that's your brain fooling you, while trying to make sense of what you're seeing. Imagination.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrPenny

Oh Mr. Penny, you can do better than that. lol
Explain how you know, from a satellite photograph, that the houses on the ground are not floating in the air? Do you just like to argue for the sake of it? lol

I need a new hobby.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I think that here there are brains which have many betters things to do rather than discuss, for two pages-more, the meaning of the term image, pic, picture, and so on: frankly, too often it happens that a simple pic becomes a battlefield, that's one of the reasons i almost never post here, and that's SAD for me, since the Moon is one of my favourite topics and since John Lear provided some amazing shots (please keep in mind, every now and then, the original topic of this thread) of the Moon.
Anyway, here's my question: who knows something about Apollo 15, Magazine ??
www.lpi.usra.edu...
There are some images to which i've been able to give some possible explanations, but i fear i'm far from a conclusive one.
For example, look at this one:

I've found that this set of images has been already studied by Lunar Explorer Italia,
www.lunexit.it...

Opinions about this one would be much appreciated, no matter from WHO them would come.

Thank you.

Internos...

[edit on 19/1/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
well my imagination (
) says that's one heckuva messed up pic.
but do you see what i see right by the rings?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

The jagged lines going roughly from the upper left to the lower right corner are images of alien soul manifestations commonly found on the Moon. Skeptics will say that's just defects of photoemulsion, but don't listen to them for a second.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Ah yes, more interesting scientific evaluations from Buddha System.
I'm learning so much here, too bad it isn't about science.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I found this odd picture of the moon from the apollo 10 missions the other day. I could see what looked to be haze or a cloud in the original, but it was too dark to see, so I increased the light in photoshop.

Thread

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by realyweely
But you dont have the faintest idea what drive system any supposed 'Flying saucer' even had, let alone provide any proof that such things exist anyway. But dont let reality get in the way of a good yarn eh?

Oh I know what makes them work... had that figured out 30 years ago... and it goes to why you cannot get a clear photo of them in fight..
and more recently Bob Lazar explained the functions of the one he worked on at S4... the one that uses Element 115... its quite amazing really... and very simple

Proof? Hmmmm nope ... none that YOU would accept... or understand

and, as yet I have seen no proof otherwise.

I don't doubt that at all

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
it goes to why you cannot get a clear photo of them in fight..

Can you get a clear picture of them when they are NOT in flight, do you think? Do you think that the lack of clarity you theorise is due to an electromagnetic field around them or a gravity lensing effect, so that a photo won't show them, just a distortion, etc.?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

As is the case with ours, the drive systems are so old fashion. You can get a peek at the vortex on the underside in the O'Hare photo, a new poster downloaded an 800x and 1200x enlargement with appropriate alterations/enhancements.

JLs stories don't do this tech justice, it is capable of so much more. It takes one craft dropping a small percentage of its power to cook a planet.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DogHead
Can you get a clear picture of them when they are NOT in flight, do you think? Do you think that the lack of clarity you theorise is due to an electromagnetic field around them or a gravity lensing effect, so that a photo won't show them, just a distortion, etc.?

Yes You got that right If the 'engines' are off on the ground you can see it clearly... One of the military guys on the Larry King show described touching one...

The interesting thing is a few of our stealth planes also have the ability to 'go fuzzy'... More on that later though... I still have much work to do on that and how HARRP is connected...

As to the UFOs look at reports fuzzy by day glowing lights at night... the faster they move the brighter the light ie slow has a reddish or orange glow... high speed has a bright white or bluish glow....

That is just a 'tip of the iceberg' explanation... I promised Matyas I would write it all out one day and I am actually working on that

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DogHead

Just for your interest I want you to look at these two videos with Boyd Bushman, senoir scientist at Lockheed Martin

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

This is a simple 'do it at home' demo of UFO Electromagnetic Levitation, but it would not be wise to do it

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Uh no. It's a flat, one dimensional image. That is the plain and simple "physics" involved here.

Ummm please be so kind as to back this nonsense you speak about with some evidence... Be so kind as to show us one of these 'one dimensional images' that you speak of... that kind of "physics" I am not familiar with

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Just for your interest...

And in that regard I would like to point out the earth is a conductor and gives rise to a mag lev effect under alternating electromagnetic fields. A Gaussian drive? Almost definitively.

But this is one among many types of drives. My current favorites are the Romanian saucers, they use several different effects in concert!

Then I have been pursuing the ultimate drive, a transrelativistic drive. But ya know, its good to review those Bushman movies for the simple fact one must start somewhere.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
We like to look at the stereo analglyhs we have of Copernicus Its amazing what 3d effect does foe 'anomalies'

Here is one of Mars....

(Get yer red green glasses out
]

mars.lyle.org...

There is also the stereograph method... and with a little carefull 'cheating' you can get pretty good 3D results by of setting one image just a little

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MatyasBut ya know, its good to review those Bushman movies for the simple fact one must start somewhere.

Come come now Matyas... sometimes you have to address the 'simple' requests... we can't expect them to grasp saucer tech until they even believe in the basics now can we?

:shk:

Besides we need investors not competitors

[edit on 19-1-2008 by zorgon]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny...that's your brain fooling you, while trying to make sense of what you're seeing. Imagination.

Somehow I do not get the connect here between imagination and illusion.

Try this to see why. The brain says it most closely resembles Saturn. Seeing it is purely physiological.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Universal Mind

I'll check it out in a few days when I get some free time....

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Uh no. It's a flat, one dimensional image. That is the plain and simple "physics" involved here.

Ummm please be so kind as to back this nonsense you speak about with some evidence... Be so kind as to show us one of these 'one dimensional images' that you speak of... that kind of "physics" I am not familiar with

Why don't you show us a four dimensional image like undo said ..

You don't see past the pixels you see depth in the image. It's an image of four dimensional object. It has depth as well as height.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Why don't you show us a four dimensional image like undo said ..

I just meant it was an image of a four dimensional object. It is four dimensional as time, space, etc does effect it.

i'll be more specific. it's a 2d image depicting a 3d object, which has depth, height, width and length.

new topics

top topics

<< 244  245  246    248  249  250 >>

join