It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 244
<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Ummm why? The source image has been here all along on PAGE ONE posted and hosted by Springer and supplied by John Lear...

Yeah..I know, I knew it was one of Johns but all I had to go on was the keyhole image livo posted and I couldn't match the terrain, (the old eyes arn't what they used to be, or is it the brain), hence engaging the internos.

Anyway thanks for the comprehensive post Z I thought the anomaly I highlighted had been discussed and the John travolta shape I speculated to myself was masking of some sort maybe airbrush or something even less sophisticated.

And livo see how much work people have to do if you do not link to the original image, most people would just ignore your post rather than invest so much time in finding it

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Just a heads up to confirm Armap's post, livingmoon is working for me now as well, don't know what was happening earlier.

It would be interesting to compare some different source images just to confirm detail changes.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:23 PM
link   
thankyou very much for the assistance sherpa and zorgon.
was necessary and most helpful.
as for the two images being "exactly" the same, that is bordering on the impossible; ..for the two orbiters to be at the identicle height, position, angle, and time(with sunlighting).
..and suspect your noting of nasa being known to make mistakes from time to time as most likely being the culprit.

and thanks again for help, because that 'crane 'you guys found and provided is absolutely fantastic!

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

"..It would be interesting to compare some different source images just to confirm detail changes..."

leave me out of it!!
it took me so long to download the first time i still have nightmares.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by liv074_v.2]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
OK, I re-found that site.

It's this one, with a different scan from (I suppose) another copy of that photo.

This image is more or less 150% larger than the one posted at the start of the thread, but, as I said before, I don't think it has more detail, at least in a first look.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

"..And livo see how much work people have to do if you do not link to the original image, most people would just ignore your post rather than invest so much time in finding it.."

understandable, and noted.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   

the 'arrow' anomaly that you highlighted below the crane, zorgon.
it appears to have a friend; as best i can tell.

[edit on 28-12-2007 by liv074_v.2]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Excellent work Armap you found the same source that internos found and that I linked to in my second reply to livo on the previous page

It's ok though if you don't want to click my links I understand.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sherpa

Yes, I am guilty of ignoring your link, you got me.

The funny thing is that I think that this is the second time I find that site but I keep on forgetting about it, so do not be surprised if, in a few months, I will post a link to a site with a bigger version of that photo.

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

I know what you mean I have a Teflon head sometimes.

Have no fear though I shall post the links here so if you ever forget you can return for them.

neverworld.net...

neverworld.net...

neverworld.net...

neverworld.net...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 08:10 AM
link   
that's some great links zorgon.
muchos gracias.

"hey mat,
thanks for posting those,
..not sure if they're 'uprights', but might be plumes/puffs of dust we've seen/noted elsewhere on the image;

and yep, we've got the heiroglyphs covered already thanks

and you may want to change that image no attatched to your images,
'cuz i think youll find they're incorrect.
(but thanks for attatching it anyways, it shows care was intended, if not achieved)

here is a link to all the anomalies we've noted so far.
i think you'll find it helpfull

http:/ww.abo$%%^^^&&*^*

cheers for now,
take care

Z

G'day Z!
muchos muchos gracias on info.
(and you are right, wrong number, oops!)
i love the work you have done,
and that 'grid' page is a fantastic idea!!

thanks again for the link, am off to have a look at the rest you guys found.
big cheers!!

talk soon

mat livo

anyways, have taken up too much of your time and energies,
am off to other threads, buzz me if needed
take care
later all

[edit on 29-12-2007 by liv074_v.2]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ummm why? The source image has been here all along on PAGE ONE posted and hosted by Springer and supplied by John Lear...

[edit on 28-12-2007 by zorgon]

Hey ron nobody wants to steal you the honor to be the King of Moon anomalies.
Anyway, i've checked a pic sent to me by sherpa, one of the the best contributors that i've found here on ATS, and i've found the best resolution available, the OFFICIAL image from naza and so on. Sorry for havin' tried to destroy you dream, but i have many better things to do, (so maybe you are wrong) and it will NEVER happen in the future, so sleep quiet next times and feel free to use the moon images as if they were yours, (but please don't name me again).

[edit on 29/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Ah..sorry internos and sorry Z I may not have observed a reasonable level of etiquette in this matter, so I wish to state now that there was never any intentional slur against any individuals regarding their research capabilities in any shape or form.

Mia culpa, mia culpa, maxima mia culpa.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

Armap, did you find that link with those pictures?

what is the origin of those pics?

[edit on 30-12-2007 by Orion437]

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Yes, I have found it, again.

It was the same that Sherpa had posted two or three posts before the one where I said that I was going to look for it, here.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
For the life of me I see nothing but moon.. My son, who is 23 didn't see anything either. Someone need to give in great detail where these things are. I don't think I am blind or stupid, but I need help here.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaimless

Don't worry, this is not something you need to do, is something that you see or you don't see.

You may see it someday or never. I never saw anything looking like bucket excavators and things like that, just interesting geological formations that may give some clues about the natural processes on the Moon.

In any case, enjoying those great images from a different world is good enough for me.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I recall the crater Aristarchus being the topic of much debate in this thread.

Exactly where is the reactor in this photo?

full res...

"http://i128.photobucket.com/albums/p192/smr5751/AS15-88-12006HRcropped.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">

[edit on 1/7/2008 by darkbluesky]

[edit on 1/7/2008 by darkbluesky]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:24 PM
link   
here is the full resolution image

external image

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by darkbluesky

And here you have an even bigger version.

new topics

top topics

<< 241  242  243    245  246  247 >>

join