It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 226
<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by delirium
The image is located here. I marked what I found in red, and shaded red...

Wow not bad I missed that one

We are not mature enough. If we were, we would have no secrets. Isn’t that right NASA?

Seems like but maybe they are trying to let us know a little at a time...

Like this video of the booster falling back to Earth... (posted in another thread here)

STS 120...

Also have a similar 'Crystaline entity' in the STS 115 video...

[edit on 1-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Those "crystalline entities" that appear near the "booster entities" are interesting but it would be better if we could get more sightings of those not near the falling boosters to see if they are really independent things or something that only appeared because of the falling booster or the presence of the shuttle.

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Those "crystalline entities" that appear near the "booster entities" are interesting

LOL Why ArMaP you called them 'crystalline enities'

Gotta interrupt the proceedings....

Seems NASA is up to something and Congress had to step in on one part of this breaking news

Well it looks like the 'crap' is about to hit the fan....

I have started a new thread on this but we all need to watch the developments unfolding... this is going to be BIG
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Congress is already involved and the stories have already hit main stream media over the last week...

NASA Scientist Ken Johnston fired...
Was ordered to destroy Apollo and othe Moon images...

He refused...
And is going public!!!!

“I have nothing to lose. I have quarreled with NASA and I got fired,” Ken Johnston said.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007
U.S. scientists unveil NASA’s secrets about cities on the Moon and microbes on Mars
english.pravda.ru...

Oct. 25, 2007
NASA Dismisses Former Apollo Photo and Data Manager from JPL Educational Program Missing Apollo Data to be Shown at National Press Conference
www.sys-con.com...

22 Oct 2007
Possible Connection Between Next Space Shuttle Discovery Mission and Classified NASA Findings
www.earthtimes.org...

posted on Nov, 1 2007 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by delirium

I realize that this particular post is in regards to faces in the picture.I've found my own anomalies.Would anyone mind me posting them or has this picture been gone over with a fine toothed comb?
I've been reading this thread for some time but don't say anything unless I feel I can contribute.
If the picture has been dissected just say so.Wouldn't want to embarrass myself

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by citizen truth

The Copernicus pics have been prettty well picked-over. However, a new set of eyes is always welcome

These pages on Zorgon's site are a good place to determine if your finds have already been posted on this thread.

www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by citizen truth
I realize that this particular post is in regards to faces in the picture.

Actually n,o not about the 'faces' but as this thread is
"Moon Anomalies 101" so please... post what you find...

Personally I never finished with the fine tooth comb... but we probably found most of the important ones.

and there are many others we haven't even touched yet

[edit on 2-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Gentlemen,
Thank you for posting these great photo's, my favourite 'hidden' item so far is the giant multiple head boring machine.
Finally seeing this montster validates[for me at least], my long held belief that the Moon has for centuries been a mining operation and much more besides.
Some years ago, I spent several months stuying the Clementine Orbital Photo Atlas and discovered many things. Funny thing though, no-one would believe me.
As a child growing up just after WW2, we didn't have much and we [us kids] would go out and explore the local rubbish dumps, old disused quarries, abandoned brickworks and various old industrial sites. So when I saw close up pictures of the moon I saw a very familiar sight, here was an old mining operation, with old outdated pieces of equipment, even a few circular craft, dumped in old excavations and then filled in with other industrial waste[slurry] there are so many bits sticking out of these 'craters'.
Not only did I realise that it was an ancient mining operation, but I could see that it was stil operating and very much inhabited.
Simply by checking every photo inch by inch,[actually some of them are duplicates] so the Atlas is clearly very incomplete, I noticed at least three different types of craft, hundreds of the small sphere type craft sometimes flying on their own and sometimes in groups. These small spheres are often seen down here,[four of them flew over my house about six years ago, three were locked in triangular formation, and the fourth one was weaving in and out as if playing] There are two or three instances of large black triangular craft which I assume to be interstellar, the leading edges look sharp, and there are quite a number of large white craft which may be 'dump trucks' bringing waste from the interior.
Thanks again,
Horsegiver.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

as many have said before john quit making claims without proof. if you cant back somethng up without proof then dont claim it

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 04:17 PM
link   

as many have said before john quit making claims without proof. if you cant back somethng up without proof then dont claim it

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Let me explain this before i go into my post.
i learned of this site from a youtube video. "John leer&Richard hoagland on C2Cam"
i listened to it and and i passed off John leer as "i was abducted and they probed me and.. and i see cities in mars and there are grey men from mars and and i want attention" that kind of Stereo type.
a couple of days ago i listened through it all and apart from the "Soul catcher" it made sense to me.

Now there is PROOF(no offense) from NASA itself they are hiding Anti grav tech and Ancient Cities on the moon. so all those "anti grav" research by the US gov wasnt "Research" it was Reverse engineering. they Hide Such advanced Technologies from their own race. WHAT Right do they have holding us back from our Destiny?

it will be interesting to see what the US will say once the Russia and the rest of the world find out what the moon is really like.
"we... we... we thought it would be best for mankind to not find out these discoveries b...Because it would cause chaos and.... we..." ect.
you understand what i am getting at.

When i saw the pictures(unsure if they are posted here) of the Structures and domes. I was amazed at how they where so clearly seen and hardly anyone knew about them. it really gets on my nerves how greedy and secretive the US government is being. We could of been on the moon! ON MARS! if they shared the technology with the world.

P.S. sorry for the Grammar, Spelling and other thing wrong with this Post.. its currently 7:38 AM and i have had close to 12 hours sleep in the past 48 hours.

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hey there's a damned floating football that blends in with the left side of the hill on the left of the third stripe from the top. Looks like it's moving or vibrating, so it seems out of focus. Looks like either a scratch on the film that just happens to point to it, or a deliberate mark to designate it, as it is hard to see. You can spot it buy looking for the light reflection around its’ right side.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Does anybody know what this is?

. Camera glitch / dust?
. Image Artifact?
. Missing part of a Apollo / other know craft / satellite (floating / orbiting ?) ?
. Other?

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Springer

Hi, the photos would have actually been better had they been saved as jpegs and not gifs. In saying that though, I do find they are pretty interesting to say the least.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lintay

In fact, images that have only 256 colours (or shades of grey, as in this case) are better saved as GIF than JPEG because JPEG compression looses data, that is why it has such high compression ratios, while GIF does not.

For more than 256 colours or shades, the best format is PNG, it does not have any loss of data and its compression levels are high.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Orion437

Could be a chunk of ice, supposedly they also hit our upper atmosphere everyday too, from outer space.
Back when they were still purporting there was no water outside of Earth, the particular scientist who had done research was ostricized; the unavoidable truth came out later though.
I wouldn't be surprised if many of our viruses landed here on those chunks of ice(mini alien invaders).

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Khounur they are hiding Anti grav tech

Greetings an welcome....

Thank you for your comments... LOL the "Soul Catcher" is a 'difficult' one I understand... but no one is asking you believe everything...

As to the Anti Gravity.... They are not hiding it as much as most people believe, though LANL has removed those documents I linked to

Are you familiar with Townsend Brown and his research? Did you know that John Lear's father and Lear Company was involved in this?

It was a project under the DoD, back in 1952

And yes we have proof of that... I will post it later today as my server is still 'experiencing difficulties'

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArtemisFowl

First you abuse the rule with unnecessary quotes you even double post it... that you make a snide comment that adds NOTHING to the topic or the discussion.

You must really have a problem.. This thread is about artifacts in Copernicus Crater... This thread is filled with the proof you scream for and MANY can see it as evidenced by the posts on either side of yours... It is obvious to me you are just trolling and you obviously did NOT read Skeptic Overlords last post before closing the other thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please do so and stop this nonsense and try contributing something useful to the discussions.

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by horsegiver
Finally seeing this montster validates[for me at least], my long held belief that the Moon has for centuries been a mining operation and much more besides.

Thank you and welcome to the thread... Yes that is a big one... and to me it certainly looks derelict... We calculated its height at roughly 250 feet, (or maybe a little bigger) based on the best figure we could find for crater size...

Some years ago, I spent several months stuying the Clementine Orbital Photo Atlas and discovered many things. Funny thing though, no-one would believe me.

LOL well we still have the same problem. though the internet now lets us reach out to people in a way not possible before. I think this what what scares the skeptics... I think they feel we may 'convert' the world to our 'cult'

It never occurs to them that many believe as we do... and most of those, especially in foreign countries have never even heard of John (yeah yeah not possible right
)

So when I saw close up pictures of the moon I saw a very familiar sight, here was an old mining operation,

Well sir you have an advantage over many others... you can easily recognize the SCALE of what you are looking at... and that makes it easier to spot the 'artifacts' In my days of specimen collecting I visited many old mine sites.

Again welcome to the 'cult'
Feel free to U2U me anytime

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Orion437
Does anybody know what this is?

Interestingly I am having trouble finding those images at any of the main sources..

www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.lpi.usra.edu...
www.apolloarchive.com...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

They are however in the main list..

history.nasa.gov...

So why are they not in any of the main public catalogs?

Originally posted by ArMaP
In fact, images that have only 256 colours (or shades of grey...

For more than 256 colours or shades, the best format is PNG, it does not have any loss of data and its compression levels are high.

Quite true ArMaP... also you do not need too many shades of gray... One of the reason so many people see the object in question in Hoagland's images is because he over contrasts them. I personally feel he over does it, but look at the support he has... On the other hand too many shades of gray (and I would and violet to that list) and all people see is 'fuzzy blobs'

I will rework the "giant excavator' later today and change the color... I would like to find a good artist how can see and draw the details that we see so we can use it in an overlay.

In San Jose we did a short test by showing people in groups the printed image... many saw it instantly, many saw a 'fuzzy blob' including the CBS news reporter... (but he did see the 'compound' instantly in the Apollo 11 shot, highlighted in green)

I have also tracked down from NASA one of the photos in Hoagland's new book... I will present this later when John returns from the mine...

[edit on 4-11-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Nov, 4 2007 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lintay
Hi, the photos would have actually been better had they been saved as jpegs and not gifs. In saying that though, I do find they are pretty interesting to say the least.

Also the original scans were done in bitmap however these are very large file sizes. They are available in the original scan on our website... Remind me later to send you the link... as my server is revamping the machine my site is on...

LOL maybe they are working hard to handle the traffic they promised me would 'not be an issue"

Added: Malin Space Systems also uses lossless .gif format for their high res images of Mars... if you compare their .jpg compressed web version to that lossless .gif you will see the difference

top topics

<< 223  224  225    227  228  229 >>

join