It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Gotta run out now too. Actually earn some bill money LOL.

Leave ya with this one.

I would like some independant views of an area just below the crane... It doesnt work well cutting this one out. Turn #5 90 degrees right and look at the area at the bottom of this section...

To be honest I can't believe my eyes
And I refuse comment on what I think it looks like this time

The summaries are collected so far on these finished pages. I have more but patience is a virtue. I am still adding locations on the big pictures, but I have added locators in the areas I have finished. The overall feel of this is uncanny to say the least

The Copernicus Enigmas

Four pages so far

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essedarius
Feel free to tear up my assumptions and answer my questions.
I may be wrong…I really may…but logistically, it doesn't work for me.
Help me out.
Anybody.

Very good points
Well thought out... I may have a possible answer to the last one, but it will take some time to put the "evidence" together. I will come back to this though... because I have had similar questions. But they do happen to coincide with work we are researching at the Pegasus Group.

It might have to go to a new thread though... as I know it will go off topic

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
The summaries are collected so far on these finished pages. I have more but patience is a virtue. I am still adding locations on the big pictures, but I have added locators in the areas I have finished. The overall feel of this is uncanny to say the least

The Copernicus Enigmas

Four pages so far

WOW! ... Excellent, research and logical analysis, zorgon!!!

You have done a really great job with this.

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Zarniwoop

The Copernicus Enigmas

Four pages so far

by Zarniwoop WOW! ... Excellent, research and logical analysis, zorgon!!!

You have done a really great job with this.

I second that Zorgon, excellent work. I can't believe the amount of work you have done with these pictures since they were posted. Its really phenomenal!

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'll second that second. Zorgon, thank you for correlating features between the two image sets. YOu've done a lot of work and it will take me some time to look at all of your markers. I'll take a look at them and give you my honest impressions. Thanks again.

[edit on 29-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Great work Zorgon! Thanks for throwing a few of mine up there aswell

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I would like some independant views of an area just below the crane... It doesnt work well cutting this one out. Turn #5 90 degrees right and look at the area at the bottom of this section...

I'd like to take a closer look, but for some reason, the link for #5-full in the original post by Springer comes up empty. Medium image is too low quality to mess with for these purposes.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Was this issue addressed somewhere in the thread?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I’m still really enjoying this thread.
I still don’t really see anything.

I am glad that you are. Perhaps one item of all the hundred little ones you will see something.

My opinion of what’s going on is illustrated perfectly by Zorgon’s “butler” photo…and I must give Zorgon a lot of love for feeding “the bad guys” such a tasty morsel.

Your welcome. Don't forget I wasn't convinced at the start either. But after finding things myself I am convinced. The problem is the real curious are very tiny. As to the "butler" and others [all the animal shadows my daughter sees] these are all found on #5 and these shadow are black as opposed to shaded, If I didn't know better I wouls say some NASA dude was being smart ass with the editor.

But I point them out to eliminate them... and use them as land marks. LOL I have found enough stuff to write a book and actually make a buck. To bad I don't write... any ghost writers out there?

So here’s a little quid pro quo…

I, Essedarius, do hereby (for a minute) concede that there is a massive strip mining operation occurring on the moon involving cranes and vapor and parking structures.

Very magnanimous of you. Maybe hope for you yet

Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I’m faced with a whole new landscape of questions, based on the following assumptions:

To be continued

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

I'd like to take a closer look, but for some reason, the link for #5-full in the original post by Springer comes up empty. Medium image is too low quality to mess with for these purposes.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Was this issue addressed somewhere in the thread?

It was try again I just checked now and the link works.. Maybe if more than one are d/ling at the same time? If you can't get it I can post it on my net for a few days

I esspecially want you to look under the crane...
because that spot bothers me a lot

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

1)
The mining operation is run by humans from earth. (If aliens are running things up there then these questions are obviously pointless.)

I agree with that, and I believe so does John... [with possibly Alien assistance]

2)
The humans hail from a single country (that is to say, it is not a multinational effort…call me a skeptic, but China, Japan, Britain, the U.S. cooperating on something like this and keeping it absolutely secret? Nope.)

I agree with this as well except for one other country that I notice you did not mention. Russia. I am convinced they are part of this... I believe they have been "allies" behind the scene since 1947... even Hollywood has captured this "Foe for public, Friends behind closed doors" attitude. One good case point is that Bigelow Aerospace of Vegas went to Russia to lauch his private space hotel module when NASA said "no way will we do it"

Don't forget who took those dark side of the moon shots... and look at recent STS/ISS missions... I hear as much Russian on NASA TV as American...

And Pizza Hut, Radio Shack and Lego are advertising on Russian space vehicles, funding their program...

To be continued...

[edit on 29-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

3)
The humans are mining Helium-3 as an energy alternative for use here on earth. (I know there are other valuable resources up there but, I think we can agree, none more so than He3.)

"The humans..." LOL sounds like you be "other"...

I suppose you could be right about HE3, but as you say there is a lot on minerals out there. Its only the question of economics holding us back. There is also a possibility of something else more important, but so far I only have hints from various sources and nothing concrete yet. If that IS true it would explain everything... I will keep you posted but that knowledge is treading on MIB turf...

But if you were a Stargate fan... the term Naquada comes to mind...

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   

So here’s what I don’t get (and there may be perfectly good answers here...I just don’t have the knowledge to come up with them):

1)
Once the initial MASSIVE expenditure is made to establish mining operations (and I default to the word “massive” only because I can’t think of a single word that would do the monetary amount justice), almost 15,000 tons of regolith (lunar soil) has to be warmed up to about 1500 degrees (F) in order to produce 1 ton of He3. Does an operation like this really make economic sense?

For those Joining... we are talking the Lunar Mine is a Given...

From a "what we know" standpoint, no it does not make sense. However to make an evaluation on the economic sense would mean we would need full knowledge of...
A] What technology are they using?
B] What EXACTLY are they mining for?
C] Who are they selling to?
D] What is there actual profit margin?

Unfortunately until we find a disgruntled accountant willing to leak some books, we will have to wait. Afterall we just decide it IS a mine... give us a little time to work out how and why...

to be continued... #2 is a killer...

Gotta figure out how much to tell LOL

NOTE I hereby officially announce all copyrights, book rights and movie rights belong to me and John Lear

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I am going to skip #2 for a moment... because my answer to that one will need documentation
and it will take time to dig up...

3)
As you may have heard, the fossil fuel lobby is very strong here on earth. (No Bush jokes please…) An abundant source of He3 puts them, essentially, out of business. That’s a lot of power evaporating. As we know, power like that doesn’t really evaporate…it has to be ripped away with a bang. Many oil folk have access to the most secret of information. If they caught even a whiff of this, they would blow the lid off it in a second. Wouldn't they?

Would they? What if they wised up and realized that rather than let upstart companies or foreign nations snag that new technology away, they could embrace it and control it?
Where do you think all those alternate tech note books they stole from scientist after they beat them, ruined them and destroyed their labs went to?
We can explore this in a new thread later...

Just a couple important points... ask me about the details later.. and I gotta bring Bush into it sorry...

It Began here...
Free energy [zero point etc] has been known about and demonstrated by TH Moray and Tesla before WWII... there was rumors around of a "stone" of unusual properties

Today...
STS75 Tether Incident...electodynamic tether [free electricity from space by dragging a 12 mile wire through earths magnetic field] NASA reports "it was a success"... well they powered it up, within a few minutes it built up 10 times expected power... fried... and they lost a 100 million satelite... Public hears test was a success... all copies of the video disappear from the web... but I have a pdf file 378 pages that shows the arc damage to the shuttle..

Point? Proof that Nasa is using testing alternate tech... this was 1996 BTW. You can custom order one for your spaceship from the contracter

Hydrogen...
Shell Oil company is the world biggest Oil Baron... they are releasing Hydrogen as we speak... first staion in Washington DC... white house staff using H cars. Have picture of Bush "tanking up" Shell promises :Hydrogen Hyways" on east and west coast in 10 years

Point? Big Oil switching to alternate tech... they WILL control it... who else has the money to build the infrastructure needed to disburse it? They can easily retool refineries too.

Bush announces publically that to be dependant on OIL is a national security risk... and you KNOW how he is on that issue...

[ez]Two years ago my administration launched a crash program called the Hydrogen Fuel initiative. We've already dedicated $1.2 billion over five years to this effort to develop hydrogen-powered fuel cells. We know that when hydrogen is used in the fuel cell it has the power to -- potential to power anything from a cell phone to a computer to an automobile; that it emits pure water, instead of exhaust fumes.

I've asked Congress for an additional $500 million over five years to help move advanced technology vehicles from the research lab to the dealership lot. See, I want the children here in America -- you two are sitting there -- to be able to take your driver's test in a completely pollution-free car that will make us less dependent on foreign sources of energy. (Applause.) To help produce fuel for these cars, my administration has also launched a Nuclear Hydrogen Initiative, an effort to develop advanced nuclear technologies that can produce hydrogen fuels for cars and trucks.

I tried to get the Congress to pass it four years ago. Now is the time for them to act. For the sake of this country, for the sake of a growing economy, and for the sake of national security, we've got to do what it takes to expand our independence. We must become less dependent. And there's no doubt in my mind that technology is going to help us achieve that objective.

Whitehouse Source

Now the above is fact... as to theory..

Stargate theorists KNOW the real reason we went to war in Irag was to secure the stargate... they will need that Naquada now... Hitler and his cronies had Element 115... I believe John metioned Bob Lasar had a couple unusual pieces of material around...

The point being that since the 20' when TH Moray had his mystery "Swedish stone", the Nazi's element 115, or the SCI FI naquada...its all the same thing... a mysterious element that does not exist on earth in natural form...

IF and I say IF this is the real truth, it would explain lunar mining quite nicely... both the need and the economics...

Whew 1 left the HOW

To be continued tonite..

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   

NOTE I hereby officially announce all copyrights, book rights and movie rights belong to me and John Lear

Does anybody know who this guy Zorgon is?

posted on Sep, 29 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Zorgon:

Thought you may want to highlight these things from cop-1:

1) The slurry dam (the second one in use, the third is being "readied")
2) The run-offs from the slurry dam
3) The relief valve at the bottom of the slurry dam wall
4) The two hovercrafts above the slurry dam - to the left (they have domes at the top of them with dark points (the domes are 6-8' in diameter - probably a navigation/radar system I assume). The hovercrafts are 20'-25' in length and when parked their noses point down. You can clearly see the cowling for one of the hovercrafts, however the closest hovercraft has had it's cowling covered by a "blast" of an air-brush. In many cases, you can see where "people" have embarked from the hovercrafts and have left footprints.
5) The hovercraft tracks everywhere and the loops that go around landmarks and up/down hills etc
6) The circular ventilation shaft, complete with a metal grid and hovercraft tracks around it
7) The ramp that is used as a bridge over one of the slurry dump run-offs and is used for for the hovercrafts and is in front of one of the cranes (the bucket excavator I pointed out earlier). You can see that the dimensions of the bucket excavator as posted earlier (the NASA one) and the dimensions of the hovercraft are proportional.
8) A large bridge of sorts that also stretches over a crevasse (the bridge has a question mark on top of it - prob. NASA wondering what type of bridge it is as it is "different" - and is made of a vertical box metal type structure with large holes in the vertical box sections...the bridge is to the bottom left of the hovercrafts
9) A few other "things"

Cop-1 has been touched up only very slightly. The slurry dump has a dark "spot" touch-up at the top front of the wall. If you look closely, you can even see the reflection in the slurry dump too

Yes, the dust comes from the hovercrafts and, as stated before, it's not so much a car-park but a hovercraft-park

Cheers

JS

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by jumpspace
Zorgon:

Thought you may want to highlight these things from cop-1:

Cool but could you be a bit more specific? It's hard late at night to see all the little scale thingies...

Its quite logical there has to be dumps somewhere

But if you can see footprints...
those guys must be hugh...

But the one thing that bothers me is these thngs...

They are the right scale... but they are all over the place... there are groups of spheres tucked into many craters and I have found a few in the sunny areas, but mostly by their shadows. Many are connected with lines...

Here is one in the sun... big sphere three little spheres connected in a triangle with shadow beneath it... tell me this is a rock

To John:

Zorgon is a figment of my imagination... he's harmless most of the time...
Okay Okay you get the movie rights LOL

Seriously though how accurate is that crater depth we got early on? Is it a NASA source or more reliable? I want to try to work out a real scale... the #5 is about 50 percent scale of the others

Maybe I better not answer #2

Anyway this one is a real scary one... look at it on #5 just below the crane... rectangles, groups of sheres, just crazy stuff in here... zoom in then back out... you have to see this one

I think the sheer scale of this operation is awesome.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Zorgon, your conspiracy theory makes a deal of sense. As fossil fuels are running dry, there has been a rush to secure earths resources over the last few years. They'll run the earth dry as is planned knowing they have this whole other thing going on "off-world". They are claiming first dibs on it and getting infrastructures in place for the following reasons....

To ensure power is maintained when the earth runs dry.

To filter new technologies down to achieve same purpose whilst other countries lose ground in the power race because the Earth is dry. Only those invited to the party have power. It actually could be a tightening of the noose and complete opposite of disclosure.

They can adapt our realities however they want. They will explain away the sudden advancements, subtly introduce groundbreaking technologies to suit themselves to allow public perception to fit with their explanations to hide whats really happening.

Maybe.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

It was try again I just checked now and the link works.. Maybe if more than one are d/ling at the same time? If you can't get it I can post it on my net for a few days

I esspecially want you to look under the crane...
because that spot bothers me a lot

Hmmm. It still comes up with the dead X. All the other Full's work fine. I would really appreciate it if you could post it on your site for a short period so I can view.

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Hmmm. It still comes up with the dead X. All the other Full's work fine. I would really appreciate it if you could post it on your site for a short period so I can view

landoflegends.us... Its already rotated. This one is 15 megs I checked and the other one is okay... hope this works for you If not I can try emailing you a zip file

posted on Sep, 30 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Here's the slurry dump...sorry about the qquality but you'll get the jist:

I'll post the other things if you can't find them.

Cheers

JS

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join