It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 204
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Sorry for my ignorance, but I am trying to deyny it.

What does "H spectrum" and "K spectrum" mean?

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
Sorry for my ignorance, but I am trying to deyny it.

What does "H spectrum" and "K spectrum" mean?

Do you need a course in spectrographic analysis or just how the H and K are relevant to Aristarchus?

If you need to understand how they work
outreach.atnf.csiro.au...

For Aristarchus the readings show high emissions in these two ranges that are consistent with readings associated with plasma discharge.

These two ranges of emissions are in the blue violet and ultra violet bands also matching the observed color shifts of Aristarchus.

These are not fuzzy pictures, they are comparisons of emissions and what they might represent and these observations started back in the fifties

So while not proof of Aristarchus being a fusion reactor... it IS proof that there are unusual high outputs of energy in those ranges and that scientists have been studying it

Hope that helps with you DI problem

[edit on 17-8-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg

Originally posted by MAC269
I came to the conclusion by the way that we most likely did but they faked a lot of photos of the event which brings another very good question Why???

Remember that moment during the moon landing when they turned around, and said something to the effect of, "what the hell is that?" and then got cut off? They had "technical difficulties" for a while, and then came back with the rest of the landing's progress, as if nothing happened. What I think happened was that they found something there that they didn't want anyone to see, which would explain the sudden cutoff.

Maybe the Russians made it there before us, but crashed into the surface? Or aliens were there on the surface when they arrived, waiting with their varmint guns to rid their front yards of the trespassers? No matter what happened, it's interesting that no mention was given to that immediately following the end of the video feed.

What did they see?

TheBorg

TheBorg, here is an interesting scenerio. What if the astronauts landed next to a highly reflective magnificent crystaline glass city and could actually see themselves along with the lander as a reflection looking back at them like a mirror reflective image. If the light was intense enough this could of been one possibility of what they saw and would possibly have triggered this type of response from the astronauts.

Surely the astronauts were not that naive to think they would find nothing but Moon rocks and soil. During the astronauts training surely they went into what if sessions. What if we see alien spacecraft, beings, structures and artifacts. Rik Riley

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   

That's just a suggestion man. I'm looking to keep you from dying of a heart attack brought on by stress because you don't have time. The last thing any of us wants is for you to disappear before we get the answers that we've started on the path to

LOL I am having to much fun for that, its just that the rest of life throws tires in front of your car.

As to the help thingy I have been looking at that already.. how to make it a team thing... There are actually a few doing just that behind the scenes now, like Jack Arneson, whose work we will be presenting this weekend.

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
hi all

well, i apologize if i've sidetracked some of you from the work your doing on this topic. i've been popping into the BA world occasionally ever since i heard that debate between Nancy Leider and Phillip Plait several years ago on C2C. yow! was that humorous!

We all talk here about "Deny Ignorance", yet we don't seem to care what anyone else thinks about our ideas or us. Isn't that allowing the ignorant to remain ignorant, and NOT denying ignorance? True, people can make decisions for themselves, but they need to have both sides of an argument before they can make an educated decision, right?

that's exactly why i posted some of Zorgons work over there. i'm a newbie here. i'm trying to research this topic for myself as much as i have time for. thanks John for bringing me over here! i came here after you mentioned Sleeper in one of your C2C interviews.

Originally posted by sherpa
If anything is presented to BA then I would recommend being prepared for a long debate so go forarmed and have all your data to hand and make sure that it is indisputable.

Just my tuppence worth.

you're darn right sherpa! man are those guys righteous!!! i wasn't prepared, but i should have expected the reaction. thanks again Zorgon for stepping in. i don't 'care' about their opinion, i need their criticism though, in order to better analyze the information here. that interaction with BA has sent me on a quest to effectively rebut their accusations on specific items of proof presented here. i'll be careful not to bite-off more than i can chew. like i said, i'm a 'noob' and probably not experienced enough to tackle the heavy hitters...i'd like to do what i can though without degrading the work done by those here.

maybe i should of wrote 'demand full disclosure about the moon' on my sign at the Cheney protest here recently.

keep up the good work- jimbo

posted on Aug, 17 2007 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

And Zarni just likes being in the comfort zone. Yeah buddy, you are moving with the eye of the storm.

I'm just waiting for it to reach category 5... bring it on

What a great team we have shown ourselves to be!

I agree. Great contributions by many. That's what keeps me coming back for more.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamestkirk
that's exactly why i posted some of Zorgons work over there. i'm a newbie here. i'm trying to research this topic for myself as much as i have time for.

No problem at all posting our work over there Jimbo... I would however suggest you make sure that all the links are included first. Thats what caused the fuss there LOL

I almost feel like going back and pushing that when "The Wig Wannabe"
said it was irrelevant that it was my site that i linked to... No nice way to put it what a dumb response... I deliberately posted the original links to the NAVY images then posted the link to the clip of the compound... and the dodo calls me out for posting my website and demanding only the original site DUH I created the clip.

If this the kind of intelligence over there displayed by the regulars, I guess I won;t be stopping by much...

Now then if you want to show them some real evidence...

Hold on to yer seat there Capt'n

(BTW, why don't they have seatbelts on the Enterprise?:puz

We shall play a game... perhaps its more of a dance...

I call it the Langley Sidestep

Foreword...

We at Pegasus firmly believe the Apollo Astronauts went to the Moon... no question...

However most of us are equally convinced that the Moon Photos and film were edited, created, fabricated or whatever word you wish...

First the Moon Tapes...

We all know they were lost, yes? Now we also know that the British TV tapes were also lost, in fact may never have been saved, no one knows what happened to them.

We also know (because John told us) that all signals went to Australia before going to the US and then to us. Now we have proof of this

We saw lousy black and white barely visible footage that was recorded off the screen at mission control... it was NEVER a live feed... ever

We know they had high resolution color footage of that event, yet few ever saw it and now they are lost...

I saw there is another John Lear never has any proof thread... maybe these people who start those threads should read a bit more. Anyone is free to take this info over there and show em

The Saga Of the Lost Space Tapes
NASA Is Stumped in Search For Videos of 1969 Moonwalk
January 31, 2007

Millions of television viewers around the world saw those fuzzy, moving images and were amazed, even mesmerized. What they didn't know was that the Apollo 11 camera had actually sent back video far crisper and more dramatic -- spectacular images that, remarkably, only a handful of people have ever seen...

NASA engineers who did view them knew what the public was missing, but the relatively poor picture quality of the broadcast images never became an issue because the landing was such a triumph. The original, high-quality lunar tapes were soon stored and forgotten...

Okay there you have it high res images we never saw, now lost
WASHINGTON POST

Now the Australia connection...

In 2002, one of the men who had worked at Australia's Honeysuckle Creek ground station in 1969 -- and who had seen the high-quality Apollo 11 video originals back then -- found a 14-inch reel of tape in his garage that seemed to be from that period. He brought it to a Honeysuckle Creek reunion and passed it around.

Honeysuckle Creek ground station.... now you have the name of the ground station in Australia... Now here is the kicker, mate!

The tale of the missing Apollo 11 tapes is made all the more awkward because televised images of subsequent Apollo missions were greatly improved. It was only for Apollo 11 that an unusually configured video feed was used. It was transmitted from the moon to ground sites in Australia and then the Mojave Desert in California,(Goldstone, in California's Mojave Desert) where technicians reformatted the video for broadcast and transmitted long-distance over analog lines to Houston.

Honeysuckle Creek, Australia - Full Color High Res ==> Goldstone, Mojave Desert CA "reformatted" to low res black and white ==> sent ANALOG to Houston where its projected onto Mission Controls big screen ==> News Media video tape it from this screen ==> and its sent over the airwaves to your TV at home...

And you wonder why you never got the big picture?

:shk:

Seems to me that certainly backs up one of Johns claims 100%

And from the Washington Post

Stick THAT in yer pipe and smoke it

continued

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:25 AM
link   
Okay now then back the the

LANGLEY SIDESTEP

The following images are scans from a book by NASA/Langley

James R. Hansen, Space flight Revolution: NASA Langley Research Center From Sputnik to Apollo, (Washington: NASA, 1995)

Giant 3-D Moon image...

#-D Moon globe, poor quality old print...

Sorry they were poor in the book, scan of a scan thingy I guess...

Now then Lets take a tour..

IF you wanted to fake the Moon images, complete with flyby etc what would you need?

Well I would say you need a moon and maybe a projection screen... so... lets try THIS one...

Yup that's the ticket... nice big sphere on a motor driven base, big screen and a track for your camera....

Okay looks a little blank so we need to add some detail. Now remember NASA NEVER AIRBRUSHES IMAGES... well thats the Skeptic Litany...

Yup skeptics may be right I see no airbrush... just an ordinary paint brush... maybe he is just removing the dust? HEY no stars here either

No remember those high res Lunar Orbiter pictures we can't get? Seems THIS is what they used them for...

Boy he sure is going to a lot of trouble to make sure he gets it exact, isn't he?
Oh look and there is that camera track!

Lets add a little fine detail.... gotta get this right for those Anomaly Hunters!!

Okay how about we take this for a test drive? Turn down those lights... quiet now... cue the Sun...

"Hey Joe!! Don't we need a spaceship window to look through?"

"No problem Clem got ya covered!"

Lets add a little of that greenish tint so famous in the color Apollo images...

Okay that's a wrap. lets look at it on the screen...

Charlie Duke (pointing), and John Young, at the simulator controls for lunar approach/orbit

Okay folkes Show is over...

Nothing unusual here...

Go home now

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thanks Zorgon for this overview. It proves indeed John is right about this.

@Question for John Lear
I have seen some videos of presentations by william cooper. In those videos he shows pictures of the farside of the moon with some great anomalities. When I am correct some of this photographs are allready posted in this thread, I guess those are posted by you.
But I see also some great photographs I did not see in this thread. I guess they are only in his book, I am going to order the book just for the photo's.
Maybe you or someone else has got some scanned photographes from his book? Or you have the same original photo's?
Are his photo's real?

I hope you or someone else can give me more information about these photographs.

Thanks in advance!
(please dont mind the horrible english, its not my native language)

edit:
I just saw you second post with the photos, WTF!

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Lunica]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica

I hope you or someone else can give me more information about these photographs.

I have heard of his work, never his photos I will look into it... We also have some farside ones that will be posted shortly... LOL Too much data and we shock the audience into silence

I'll let you know what i find

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Lunica

I have heard of his work, never his photos I will look into it... We also have some farside ones that will be posted shortly... LOL Too much data and we shock the audience into silence

I'll let you know what i find

Farside...farside, have I seen them already ?, if not then why not

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Tonight (for me
) I will give the link to the specific presentation and the time he is showing those photo's. As you are more into it, you can tell me if they are "real", not shown in this thread allready before ... or ?

btw: also he talks about atmosphere on the lunar surface and other stuff, almost exactly like John and Zorgon do. Life on Venus, mars, the moon... etc etc etc...

Interesting it is

Edit:
----

Here it is:

I think there are some examples of photographes allready posted in this thread, but no all. The photographes are coming from a book called "Exploring space with a camera".

Link to presentation

Go to 2:44:00 and watch. (or watch the whole presentation? 4+ hours
)

I have to say again, his story about ufo's and other things backs up what john, Zorgon and others are telling. I didn't see anything on this forum where all those "seperate" ideas are connected to each other. I think its worth doing, to get a bigger and better picture/understanding of what is happening?

Greatings Lunica

[edit on 20-8-2007 by Lunica]

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:45 PM
link   
sherpa

the color clementine at USGS
Map-A-Planet, has farside. in color.

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Mr. Zorgon,
i hate to sound like the devils advocate here but, couldn't all that have been to train the astronauts prior to actually landing on the moon? if i was going to train astronauts in a simulator i would want them to experience it as close to reality as possible, hence all the fine detail.

julie

posted on Aug, 20 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
sherpa

the color clementine at USGS
Map-A-Planet, has farside. in color.

Thanks undo,

Trouble is I can't match the co-ords with the image we were looking at, in other words the b/w dataset doesn't seem to match the colour dataset.

Am I missing something somewhere ?

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa

Am I missing something somewhere ?

No the coordinates don't work well in that set Also the NAVY used different numbers, and the USGS uses the standard... John can tell you the difference

You have to pick the spot you want on the map works best that way.

One point to make... the old black and white data set and the color data set ARE THE SAME (just look at the global image map at all three sites Navy 1.5 Navy 2.0 and USGS All the same data the Clementine only took ONE SET in 1994..

So why are there differences between the sets? Data that was missing in old set is now there? Smudges are gone, and new smudges in different spots? Some areas are available in .01 k/p others are not

Clementine Color makes pretty pictures for the wall, but not much use for anomaly hunting

Unless you can get the algorithyms

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thanks Z, that would explain it then, I have found even 1.5 and 2 look different and the colour is hopeless, they just got more dillergent and paid more attention to fine detail, you might as well draw your own map as look at those.

It's funny Russian pics are so rare especially since they got a satellite there first what we need is an insider over there to obtain some untouched images.

What about Russian publications sometimes they missed stuff in the early pics, isn't there any russians on ATS or is that heresy.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkheartrising

Hi Dark,

I think what Zorgon is suggesting is a certain duplicity in application, yes undoubtedly you could use it for Astronaut training and that's what they would like you to think.

However it is possible it could have been used to produce some really crummy images in the name of Clementine or Apollo and release them to the public.

Interesting hypothesis, although I'm going for the thousands of man hours ruining perfectly good images theory at the moment.

Sorry Z

[edit on 21-8-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Well been reading this topic alot - can't seem to spot all the "structures" nevertheless im quite sure something is going on! I do think Aliens are or have been on the moon and 'every' other planet in the solar system. I do think some of the statements in this topic is "over the hill" but i respect all statements. ATS rocks. Greetings, Springer - you and others are doing a wonderfull job!!

No seats left on the shuttle but hey - Im going with the russian. They have all the good Vodka!

Cheers

Sorry if i misspelled a few words :-)

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkheartrising
i hate to sound like the devils advocate here but, couldn't all that have been to train the astronauts prior to actually landing on the moon?

Well it COULD be, but since our premise is that they went to the Moon... but had to fake images because of what they found there, I would say no.

Also they would not need such fine detail for training that they need calipers to check if the scale is accurate... you would not see such detail in a video simulator (look at the last image of the set and you will see how small the screen is..

So the attention to detail meant something else...

To Sherpa...

About that camoflage issue... remember the James Bond movies? Even they spoofed the NASA movie set when James stole the Rover from the Nevada Moon Test and drove it across the Nevada desert to escape... "Diamond are Forever"

You can buy that Moon Buggy HERE Anyone want to donate it to Pegasus? We might need it when Matyas gets that ship finished

Secret space station covered in "Moonraker"

But the best part was the retracting crater floor in "You Only Live Twice"

So when we look at craters we look foe unusual floors

This one is suspect

I have long wondered about Plato the floor just never looked right... now in this Clementine color close up the floor of Plato REALLY looks wrong

On Endymion the floor looks too flat and the edges are smooth and rectangular... (this one is from Mike's full moon image)

top topics

<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

join