It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Almost looks like an H-Bomb detonation. lol I can't figure it. There's a distinct feel of "action" in that area. Or movement. There's just "something" not right, but I can't place it.....

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Here is a triangle shape, almost perfect, in a crater floor.

Possibly some sort of facade on the inside of the crater, hidden from camera. it looks somewhat darker.

I have tried to enhance this a little with photoshop, to reduce speckle and the like. i am not very good with it yet. but, you get when i get.

Also, that dust looks like the mare dust is kicked up on the southern edge, and regular moon dust is kicked up on the northern section of that dust cloud. Like there is something that is stirring up dust over a large area with both regular moon dust and mare dust.

[edit on 27-6-2007 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Here is what appears to be just another spaceport.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Possibly some sort of facade on the inside of the crater, hidden from camera. it looks somewhat darker.

I have tried to enhance this a little with photoshop, to reduce speckle and the like. i am not very good with it yet. but, you get when i get.

Argh, it's that dreaded black goo again, just hanging in the air and obscuring the area just enough that you can't see what's there. I swear it looks like smoke.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 07:56 PM
link   
P.S. Big Furry Texan - yeah, that's a big triangle for sure. What the heck. I used clarify on the area, and it appears to have black dots on its upper surface, indicating either structures or something else. there's a very pronounced section film edge running up and down in that area. do you see it? and then a sea of white to the left of the triangle. the triangle appears to cut off at the edge of the strip of film, so i don't think its original shape was triangular. it looks more like it was even bigger and perhaps rectangular but the left edge is buried in that stupid white stuff

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here is some kind of complex maybe a junior college or community college of some type.

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I inadvertantly clipped off part of the picture above:

posted on Jun, 27 2007 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Here is some kind of complex maybe a junior college or community college of some type.

The image here is interesting. It looks almost as if either water or electricity has etched the surface some how. Look at the pits, holes, and scallops along the ridge.

Regardless, it is looks like it is somehow related to erosion of some sort.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
PSSST BTW The Earth acts as a ground plate too...

Hey, I am back!

It is amazing how we let even our symbols of freedom decay. I have pictures of the Reflecting Pool filled with green scum and tons of duck poop on the edge, and parched earth leading all the way to the Lincoln Memorial! Even the tour guide was embarassed!

These be our fine leaders. How can we expect cooperation on topics like this when it is too much trouble to have someone pick up a broom for half an hour once a week?

So anyhow, going back (slightly) off topic I noticed nobody either noticed or did notice and elected to say nothing about Zorgon's little quip here. He got that one little gem from me, I will have you all know, just in case there is any question about my contributions.

I initially pointed out this possibility when I realized almost everyone that looks at the pretty flashing lights never stop think to what is happening under their feet. I think if this were a generalization it would be true.

It is a modest proposal, a mag-lev effect at high freq. and potential. Granted it does not address how a space based vehicle can maneuver, but it commands merit for study of ground supported propulsion systems.

And in another unrelated area I noticed our "group" has been named for a guru effect, in this case the John Lear followers. It has been previously pointed out by John himself that he has disagreements with me regarding my squares and triangles tirades. Therefore it is already a matter of record that neither I nor this group are mere followers as undo has eloquently shown. Those who are not leading others lead themselves as is the case I have witnessed over the months. And leading one's self can be a great challenge, not just here but overall.

O-K, I am catching up now. It looks like everyone is over the stoopid phase for the time being, and there is some vigor for more anomalies. I am presently mulling over what happens to the planets and specifically the Earth when the ecliptic flips, yet another theory to explain mass extinction. It is a very complex hypothesis, requiring computer modelling and data that we may not have yet. But it could explain how orbits can change. In fact if this is what is happening then our Earth's place in the heavens 95.75 M yrs. ago would not be the least bit recognizeable to us today.

There may be a lot more shifting than we realize. Just consider that for a while.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 12:55 AM
link   

I am sending it to Zorgon now and he should have it available tonight on thelivingmoon.com.

Here it is...

landoflegends.us...

or here... take your pic

www.thelivingmoon.com...

I will add it to the menu when I get back on Jul 3rd...

Try not to get too many pages ahead

I have enough to catch up on as it is

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:45 AM
link   

The triangle shape appears that way, because the vertical photo strip is a bit darker then the left strip and at the vertical 'triangle' line. If you look closely you see that some strips are lighter/darker sharper/fuzzy.

The place seems to be hit by very large meteorites, and this will cause the material there to melt and make weird shapes.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The image here is interesting. It looks almost as if either water or electricity has etched the surface some how.

Here is another example of BFFT's "Hydro-Electric Etching":

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Here is another example of Bigfatfurrytexans "hydro-electric moonscape etching":

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Hi.

What's hydro electrical etching?

Can someone explain and show me on the moon images in question, what you mean?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi.

What's hydro electrical etching?

Can someone explain and show me on the moon images in question, what you mean?

Bigfatfurrytexam you're up to bat!

Please give us a pargraph or 2 on hydro-electric moonscape etching.

(1) How it is done
(2) How long it takes
(3) How you tell the difference between moon structures and 'etching'.
(4) Where you first learned about hydro-electric etching.
(5) Any websites we can go to to learn more about hydro-electric etching.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Edit: I'm not going to bother anymore..Have fun

[edit on 28/6/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Please give us a pargraph or 2 on hydro-electric moonscape etching.
(1) How it is done
(2) How long it takes
(3) How you tell the difference between moon structures and 'etching'.
(4) Where you first learned about hydro-electric etching.
(5) Any websites we can go to to learn more about hydro-electric etching.

I ask you John, where exactly did YOU come up with the term "hydro-electric etching"? I don't see it being made by Bigfatfurrytexan, to whom you are posing your questions. Here's what he actually said:

The image here is interesting. It looks almost as if either water or electricity has etched the surface some how. Look at the pits, holes, and scallops along the ridge. Regardless, it is looks like it is somehow related to erosion of some sort.

He never said "hydro-electric etching", you did. I think he meant that the effects look to be formed by water erosion or other action or unknown types of erosional mechanisms.

Why is it if anyone has an opposing viewpoint to your own NON-FACT based viewpoints, you start an attack based series of posts JOHN LEAR? I think his theory is just as valid as your moon bases, arrivals buildings, baggage terminals, gates, control towers and observation deck *ahem* theories that you have tried to sell.

Instead of an attack against others' theories, try to scientifically discuss these topics, are they in fact valid (more valid than your moon bases idea?) that natural effects perhaps are responsible for *most* if not all of the anomalies in your little picture.

You sound more and more like a person that likes to hear yourself speak, and in this case, likes to see your text unrivaled on the computer screen.
I think you've even managed to chase Cygnific away, is that your goal, to chase all but your loyal followers away so you can be the king of your little castle and to post unopposed?

[edit on 6/28/2007 by greatlakes]

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by greatlakes
I think you've even managed to chase Cygnific away, is that your goal, to chase all but your loyal followers away so you can be the king of your little castle and to post unopposed?
[edit on 6/28/2007 by greatlakes]

I want to make one thing very clear. I wasn't and NEVER will be a follower of John Lear.
I thought (maybe hoped) he was right about this stuff. You can not say something is a spaceport and then ridicule somebody else if he thinks it looks eroded. But i'm not going to waste my time on it anymore.

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Originally posted by greatlakes

I ask you John, where exactly did YOU come up with the term "hydro-electric etching"? I don't see it being made by Bigfatfurrytexan, to whom you are posing your questions. Here's what he actually said:

The image here is interesting. It looks almost as if either water or electricity has etched the surface some how.

Thanks for your post greatlakes. Hydro means fluid or water, electro means electrical or by electricity. As bigatfurrytexan said, "...as if either by water or electricity..." I thought that hydro-electric was appropriate. And etching is the same word.

If I thought it could have possibly been an impacted milk drop crater I would have given you honorable mention but I thought it resembled an airport more than it did a milk drop.

And thanks again for dropping by this thread. Its unbelievable how you get around. What did you say your day job was again?

posted on Jun, 28 2007 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Originally posted by Cygnific

You can not say something is a spaceport and then ridicule somebody else if he thinks it looks eroded. But i'm not going to waste my time on it anymore.

Thanks for your post Cygnific, you have made some very important contributions to this thread and they are greatly appreciated.

Could you please show me where I ridiculed somebody for saying the moonscape was electrically eroded? Thanks. Oh, by the by, you don't happen to have a definition for 'electrically eroded' handy do you? Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join