It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Well.. a man with an incredible reputation making some incredible claims. What to beleive?! He's enjoying this I know.

I'd like to direct you all here

One of the testimonies is of a NASA airbursher who saw a guy getting smashed in the head with a rifle butt because he looked at one picture he was supposed to destroy. These ofcourse are verified witnesses.

Our view of space and related issues is alot of constructed norms, inaccurate ones. It is undeniable we are fed information that is polar opposite of the truth. The question is, how far into the rabbit hole are you willing to go?

Personally the most I can take is vaguely breathable air on the Moon. Afterall... this is real.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Since it was only a 10 passenger plus crew of 2 I have
ordered another craft. This is a 16 passenger plus
crew of 2.

The current Moon Tour with John Lear manifest:

Name/Meal

MrPenny/crow
Essedarius/ crow
Zorgon/ pate
InDirectViolation/ crow
TheBorg/ crow
Prote/ crow
SearchEngine/pate
Pckey Oats/crow
Springer/Pate (only because he owns the site, not because he is a true believer.)
TheySeeAll/pate
This is getting slightly confusing, altho its still vastly interesting.

So, what exactly is this about?

[edit on 27-9-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation
I do not see any building. I see an easy to identify slide area where a basalt palisade has been exposed. You see a building. Let's leave it at that.

Na uh no way...

I have geologist back ground and have probably dug up more rock than John has... this does not look like any basalt I have ever seen...

Finally figured out how to put the color in LOL

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Here is some interesting news...

I went to my favorite private satelite imaging site to see if they had any moon shots... they do really great work on earth images... forget google earth...

Here is a sample 1 meter resolution... patience it takes 4 scans to load...

Tsanpo River Gorge Shangri La

So I checked to see what they had on the moon... and found one picture...

Apollo 11 landing site

Along with this message...

Somewhere in this image lie man's first footprints on another world. The Sea of Tranquilty (Mare Tranquillitatis), highlighted in this image taken December 22, 1999 from the IKONOS satellite, was the landing site of Apollo 11. July 20, 2000 marks the 31st anniversary of the historic event. Space Imaging will not collect lunar images in the future.

Seems someone doesn't want them turning their hi res cameras on the moon....

[edit on 27-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by XaboraThis is getting slightly confusing, altho its still vastly interesting.

No confusion We are discussing the passenger list for a field trip to see the hugh active mining operation in Copernicus Crater on the moon so we can prove the previous posts. The believers get pate... the disbelievers eat crow.

Got it?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Ok. As for the Moon's atmosphere, I have a question. How is it possible for the Moon to have an atmosphere as dense as you say, when during a solar eclipse, we don't see any signs of it. There's no distortion of the light, aside from the ability to see the Sun's Corona. Surely, during an eclipse, we'd be able to see the light refract off of the atmosphere, even just a little bit, but we don't. All we see is the beautiful Corona, with no distortion.

I'm curious as to how it could be possible for the Moon to have a dense atmosphere, capable of supporting life without the aid of advanced spacesuits, and yet remain invisible to any known scientific instrumentation.

TheBorg

Edited for P.S.

And I do NOT want either pate OR Crow. I want Lobster, served warm with some Chardonnay.

[edit on 27-9-2006 by TheBorg]

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Good question TheBorg..

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I would imagine it's possible for the moon to have a thin layer of atmosphere that's not visible from Earth, or even visible on the moon. If you were standing on a big grey ball, surrounded by the blackness of space, looking out through a couple of hundred yards of colorless gases, what color could the sky be except black? Nasa wouldn't have to paint out the sky in thousands of photo's, we could all go on believing there's no atmosphere and they'd just have to make up a theory to explain all that oxygen in the rock samples they brought back. A 600 page PDF file that reads like a chemical dictionary, tucked away in the 30th subdirectory of some obscure university server, should do the trick.

What's that about air in moon rocks Dear?
They say it's normal.
Oh. That's nice then.
Anything on the telly?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Thank you for the pictures Mr. Lear!

I have been up for about 30 hours but I had to shoot this out there before I hit the sack. I only read until page 12 or so so this may have already been shown but:

This is from pic 5 near the "applecrate". Seems to me much like a cross. I have good luck with noticing things when I inverse images in photoshop; that's how I stumbled upon this. Any ideas if it could be anything worthwhile Mr. Lear?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I went to my favorite private satelite imaging site to see if they had any moon shots... they do really great work on earth images... forget google earth...

So I checked to see what they had on the moon... and found one picture...

Somewhere in this image lie man's first footprints on another world. The Sea of Tranquilty (Mare Tranquillitatis), highlighted in this image taken December 22, 1999 from the IKONOS satellite, was the landing site of Apollo 11. July 20, 2000 marks the 31st anniversary of the historic event. Space Imaging will not collect lunar images in the future.

I have been reading the posts and I have not had much to add to the discussion, untill now. I was just going to ask Mr lear why, with all of the private sector interested in space exploration, doesnt some one put a High res sat in lunar orbit.
Mr. Lear I am pretty confident that you travel in circles that are quite different than what the average Joe travels in. Has anyone had this idea yet?

I am sure that it would be much more cost effective than trying to create a reusable orbiting vehicle, ie.. X-prize. Such a venture is garaunteed to be profitable, just look at IKONOS. The technology is there and the business model also.
If NASA could put a man on the moon with nothing more than slide rules, then with todays computers, we the people should be able to put a sat in place with a minimum of effort.

It is an Honor to be able to converse with you. Thank you for your time.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I would imagine it's possible for the moon to have a thin layer of atmosphere that's not visible from Earth, or even visible on the moon. If you were standing on a big grey ball, surrounded by the blackness of space, looking out through a couple of hundred yards of colorless gases, what color could the sky be except black?
Nasa wouldn't have to paint out the sky in thousands of photo's, we could all go on believing there's no atmosphere ...

There you go! And in the thread with "5000 pictures of the moon" I have seen some that show a thin atmosphere and some wispy clouds... I will pull them later today... unless someone has found them already.

...and they'd just have to make up a theory to explain all that oxygen in the rock samples they brought back.

No they wouldn't Oxygen and the HO hydroxal radical [decomposes to water] is present in most rocks... Quartz... extremely abundant here and on the moon is Silicon dioxide... quartz makes up a major partr of granite... its also many gemstones like amethyst, rose quartz and agates... just look up any mineral data sheet

A 600 page PDF file that reads like a chemical dictionary, tucked away in the 30th subdirectory of some obscure university server, should do the trick.

They have those... thats how I found the "tether incident" report 378 pages pdf, but it was on Nasa's own obscure server

What's that about air in moon rocks Dear?
They say it's normal.
Oh. That's nice then.
Anything on the telly?

And here you have it in a nutshell why its easy for NASA, the gov, etc. to fool the public with little or no effort...

I mean just look at this thread...

Here we have a conspiracy discussion group...
we are in a thread about Aliens and UFO's...

and yet when we present pretty decent evidence that there is

A] The greatest conspiracy in history... and
B] There is something afoot on the Moon...

we get disbelief and ridicule...

So if members of THIS board have trouble believing, how easy is it to keep the general public in the dark?

:shk:

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultralo1

...from the IKONOS satellite, was the landing site of Apollo 11. July 20, 2000 marks the 31st anniversary of the historic event. Space Imaging will not collect lunar images in the future.

just look at IKONOS. The technology is there and the business model also.

Ummm errrr you just quoted me... that WAS the IKONOS satelite and THEY say they WILL NOT take shots of the moon on their website... in a very curt brief definate NO sorta way...

To me that means they were probably told not to.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fiverz
This is from pic 5 near the "applecrate". Seems to me much like a cross. I have good luck with noticing things when I inverse images in photoshop; that's how I stumbled upon this. Any ideas if it could be anything worthwhile Mr. Lear?

Pssttt...its also the landmark that lets you find the same area in Copernicus #5

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Ummm errrr you just quoted me... that WAS the IKONOS satelite and THEY say they WILL NOT take shots of the moon on their website... in a very curt brief definate NO sorta way...

To me that means they were probably told not to.

Please reread my post. Space imaging and the IKONOS would be a business model for a lunar sat. I am not asking IKONOS to retask to take pics of the moon.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I mean just look at this thread...

Where is the decent evidence? All I see is images of shadows from the moon which people think is hidden bases, aliens, etc... I personally think it's all very silly, it's like looking at the sky and trying to find figures.

If these pictures are showing such things for real then why is it so difficult to see it?
If we where looking at pictures from earth then we would notice anything like this very easy, why is it so hard on the moon? Is the moon in another dimension where buildings actually do look like rocks and shadows on pictures?

I know this was not a serious picture but I think it's pretty decent evidence anyway:
ET Gray at Vending Machine?....

And I'm not trying to be "close minded" a disbeliever or anything, I know there are aliens out there, even visiting us.
But this was my personal feelings about the pictures!

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XaboraThis is getting slightly confusing, altho its still vastly interesting.

No confusion We are discussing the passenger list for a field trip to see the hugh active mining operation in Copernicus Crater on the moon so we can prove the previous posts. The believers get pate... the disbelievers eat crow.

Got it?

But, but, but, but, I'm not a disbeliever, I just couldn't see the things everyone else could, but then again, I never have. Even when I'm watching a special about the military, or of WWII on the History channel, I'm always amazed at the people who can make out a boat, or a target when I can't see anything at all.

And yet, I'm eating crow. But I never said I didn't beleive, just that I couldn't see anything.

Oh well, I'm quite excited (and very confused) about the upcoming trip.

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
I would imagine it's possible for the moon to have a thin layer of atmosphere that's not visible from Earth, or even visible on the moon. If you were standing on a big grey ball, surrounded by the blackness of space, looking out through a couple of hundred yards of colorless gases, what color could the sky be except black?
Nasa wouldn't have to paint out the sky in thousands of photo's, we could all go on believing there's no atmosphere ...

There you go! And in the thread with "5000 pictures of the moon" I have seen some that show a thin atmosphere and some wispy clouds... I will pull them later today... unless someone has found them already.

if you can, please pull these, i'd love to see them! time isn't allowing me to carefully search through 5,000 photos right now

Originally posted by zorgonI mean just look at this thread...

So if members of THIS board have trouble believing, how easy is it to keep the general public in the dark?

:shk:

i agree completely. people have too much faith in "the authorities". people will believe anything someone says if it's backed up by a group of people with $250,000 pieces of paper...i mean PHD's...

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Where is the decent evidence? All I see is images of shadows from the moon which people think is hidden bases, aliens, etc... I personally think it's all very silly, it's like looking at the sky and trying to find figures.

Sigh I know its hard... Especially when the real stuff is actually very small. It has to be on the scale of these images. I have added some color to some images... might help a bit...

Lets try this one... and look closely...think small... then look back a few times...

I think this set that I am going to post is amazing. Lets hope some of you can see this at least...

Okay here is the locator pic so you know where to look on image #2

The areas of interest are clearly marked..

Now lets bring it closer first the structures.... These are along the ramp leading up to the top level.

Closer still...

This set of buildings is best viewed from a distance to see the full effect. They are located on the main ramp heading to the top level. The building on the left is roughly square, with a round 2nd level and a spire in the center. Two rectangular sections can be seen on the right. You can see the right angle walls as one side is in the sunlight, the other angles back in the shade.

Further along the ramp you come to the tunnel... The ramp ENDS at the tunnel..

Here it is even closer... I have used two color images to help see the contrast...

At the top of the same ramp as the previous structures is the opening of a very large tunnel. There is a clearly defined archway over the opening.
Close up of the entrance showing the classic U shape opening, quite sharp actualy, the straight top of the supporting arch and the curved arch...

Found this one today I don't think even John found this one yet...

But these images will also give you a size reference of the objects we are looking for.

Here is the other entrance with arches in sepia tone. There are actually 6 arches that are definable, but the first one facing forward is the clearest and most obvious. I will make a better image tomorrow with arrows...
This one is on the center left of #2 and on the center right on #1 [overlaps]

And here is one more for the road... Now surely this one is a little easier to see that its not just a rock shadow?

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Sigh I know its hard... Especially when the real stuff is actually very small. It has to be on the scale of these images. I have added some color to some images... might help a bit...

Sorry, it didn't help me see anything in those pics. Perhaps one has to believe in order to see? In that case, I'm not interested. If there's anything on the moon or mars that one doesn't have to already believe in in order for it to be there, THEN I'll be interested.

That said, I see no reason why there wouldn't be a few random artifacts from aliens if you looked in every nook and cranny in this whole solar system. I just don't see them in any of the pictures I've ever seen posted in this forum.

posted on Sep, 27 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by InDirectViolation
I do not see any building. I see an easy to identify slide area where a basalt palisade has been exposed. You see a building. Let's leave it at that.

I have geologist back ground and have probably dug up more rock than John has... this does not look like any basalt I have ever seen...

If you can not see the layers extending to the other end of the slide area, I don't know what to say? (for those just tuning in you need to see my post uncropped a few pages back page15)

Some Earthly examples:
Basalt cliffs near Grand Coulee Dam-

Basalt layer on the Snake River where it cuts through the Columbia Plateau-

Near the John Day Dam on the Columbia River-

Giants Causeway in Ireland shows a classic example of Basalt column's that form these layers-

Another classic example from the Grand Canyon-

There are some spectacular examples south of Pocatello, Idaho starting within the city limits.

These moon photo's were taken from over 40 miles away if I'm understanding right. It would be easy to mistake these structures for a building.

[edit on 9/27/2006 by InDirectViolation]

[edit on 9/27/2006 by InDirectViolation]

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join