It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
The Moon Tour with John Lear manifest:

Name/Meal

Essedarius/ crow
Zorgon/ pate
InDirectViolation/ crow
TheBorg/ crow
Prote/ crow

wdl, you want to go? Or are you OK here with your fantasies?

The 10 seater is all window seats.

You need to get your reservations in NOW!!!

No last minute walkups.

TSA restrictions will not be in effect so bring your chapstick.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Add me to the list:

SearchEngine/pate

So I don't have to put my chapstick in a clear plastic bag?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi John,

Now I'm sure I'm bound to sound really stupid but I would like to be a part of the tour, however, I am at work during the day. I mention this as I'm just not sure what the tour will involve but I'll bet I fulfilled my opening statement and sound stupid communicating that.

I would still like to be a part of it because like others here I am unable to see any mining equipment, cranes, vapor or anything.

I did see peekaboo quite clearly though!

Pokey Oats

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I want the cockpit JUMP SEAT! Surely ownership in the site has some sort of perk no?

For those who are joining us late, don't have the fortitude to read the entire thread (shame on you) I think a recap of Mr. Lear's beliefs and perspective is appropriate.

I don't want to speak "for him" but I'm pretty sure he's tired of restating this. here's the gist of it...

John Lear, throughout his unique life in aviation has been introduced to, met by chance and or been sought out by many interesting people who have told him many interesting things.

Among the most interesting things that have been imparted to him is the subject of this thread and the pictures attached herein. It is John's belief that there are intelligent beings that are utilizing every planet in our solar system for the growing of, well, us, Human beings for their own purposes.

Additionally, upon review of many photographs and much testimony, some by Astronauts that have actually BEEN THERE, John is convinced there is a mining operation, among other things currently working on our moon.

Our Members have asked John Lear to discuss this and since he sent me the original pictures on a CD to upload to the site I started this thread for that purpose. This thread is NOT about whether or not you believe and it's certainly not the place to rant and rave about other Member's beliefs, this thread IS an enjoyable conversation about a fascinating perspective and some interesting photographs that, to many appear to support that perspective. To many others the photos don't appear to support the perspective and that's fine too.

Those who feel the over powering need to "save" others from this perspective should truly mind their own business, nobody is interested in or in need of being "saved" by you. We are all intelligent Human Beings having a discussion in a forum titled "ALIENS and UFOs" get it?

So, rest assured John Lear is not stating or presenting any of this to sell his book/DVD/lecture tapes, etc... because he doesn't have any to sell, that's not what he's about. Also rest assured that your fellow members are quite capable of making their own minds up whether or not to believe this.

We certainly encourage, POLITE, CIVIL, intelligent questions and even challenges to this information but we will NOT tolerate uncivil, snide or acidic comments, preaching or condescending commentary toward those who are inclined to accept this perspective.

This is AboveTopSecret.com, we hold ourselves to a higher standard than the rest of the internet, we enjoy friendly conversations about controversial subjects, that's hard for some to do because their emotions take over and they get upset. That's when the conversation ends and the nonsense starts. If you feel yourself getting upset reading this information, simply click the little red "x" in upper right hand corner of your screen and your affliction should be cured.

Springer...

[edit on 9-26-2006 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
thanks springer for those words

mr lear, are there any sites you could point me to for reading about these "saucers" on the moon???

this is an incredible thing for discussion and ATS shouldn't be the only source for information on it...

so

EDIT:

add me to the list too...

maybe i will see some "saucers"

they see ALL/plate

[edit on 26-9-2006 by they see ALL]

[edit on 26-9-2006 by they see ALL]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Name/Meal

Essedarius/ crow
Zorgon/ pate
InDirectViolation/ crow
TheBorg/ crow
Prote/ crow
SearchEngine/pate
Pckey Oats/crow
Springer/Pate (only because he owns the site, not because he is a true believer.)

One more seat left.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
One more seat left.

no, its taken...

see my post above yours...

and you still didn't answer my question...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
This Moon topic is literally out of this world!

But john, why in the name of Jupiter are you being so secretive about planet Saturn?

You've left us all dangling on the old oak tree, trying to figure out those mystery alien objects and the wonders of Saturn which you read in "The Rings of Saturn".

It's hell trying to get the book. And I hate buying on line. Splashing my credit card details on the net is not a good idea you know!!

There's my thread on this topic, but it seems you're shying away from spilling even some of the beans!! So can you please come forth and elucidate on your posts in the thread I've just mentioned??

Thanx in advance!!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Name/Meal

Springer/Pate (only because he owns the site, not because he is a true believer.)

Says WHO?! I certainly never made a statement one way or the other.

Springer...

[edit on 9-26-2006 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Ok I have a question.
Mr. Lear, do you deny the existance of the Van Allen radiation belts? Conspiracy theorist use these radiation belts to prove that man never went to the moon because we could not survive passing through them.
Another quick question, are you a Scientologist?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Originally posted by they see ALL

thanks springer for those words

mr lear, are there any sites you could point me to for reading about these "saucers" on the moon???

this is an incredible thing for discussion and ATS shouldn't be the only source for information on it...

so

add me to the list too...

maybe i will see some "saucers"

they see ALL/plate

The only photo of a saucer on the moon I ever saw was the photograph off of a European TV screen telecasting the Apollo mission. It was a picture of an Adamski type of craft near and I think slightly above the Apollo 11 lunar lander.

OK, you got the last seat.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Originally posted by Springer

Name/Meal

by SpringerSays WHO?! I certainly never made a statement one way or the other.

Springer...

Thats why. With all due respect.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Originally posted by mikesingh

This Moon topic is literally out of this world!

But john, why in the name of Jupiter are you being so secretive about planet Saturn?

You've left us all dangling on the old oak tree, trying to figure out those mystery alien objects and the wonders of Saturn which you read in "The Rings of Saturn".

I've told you all I know. Other than what I have said and whats in "Ringmakers" thats about all there is unless we can get Sleeper to talk. What about it Sleeper? Give us one of your famous one liners to give those of us dangling on the old oak tree a push. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Just incase anyone doubts there are strange things on the moon....

Have a look at these beauties

www.igap.dk...

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Name/Meal

Essedarius/ crow
Zorgon/ pate
InDirectViolation/ crow
TheBorg/ crow
Prote/ crow
SearchEngine/pate
Pckey Oats/crow

One more seat left.

Mr. Lear,

I know you've piloted pretty much every vehicle known to man, so forgive me if this is a silly question: Have you ever actually been in space?

(Don't forget MrPenny...he snagged a seat in the "crow's nest" early on.)

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Apart from the parking garage, should the other features be overlapping on the two photo sets provided? That is, is the terrain around the 'cranes' that Zorgon notes present in photo 5?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megadeth
Conspiracy theorist use these radiation belts to prove that man never went to the moon because we could not survive passing through them.

No. That proves nothing. If you do your research you'll find that James Allen himself said they were not that harmful. Apollo flight paths have always been through the weakest points. Also, thin aluminium blocks beta radiation much more effectively than say lead would, due to the chain reactions of heavy elements. There was no problem with the shielding.

Off topic sorry but wanted to clear that up

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is very exciting. Never been to space before, you'll be surprised to hear. John, if I may request a change to the menu arrangements. Pate would be just fine, thanks.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Darn, missed the line. I'll need two tickets anyway. My SO is unlikely to come along willingly, so I will have to apply drugs, at least until we reach lunar orbit. So maybe next time....

Guys, don't forget to take UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL PICTURES IN FOCUS!

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Originally posted by Essedarius

Mr. Lear,

I know you've piloted pretty much every vehicle known to man, so forgive me if this is a silly question: Have you ever actually been in space?

(Don't forget MrPenny...he snagged a seat in the "crow's nest" early on.)

Everybody has been in space and everybody has been to the moon. Thats where your soul goes after you die. If you have been a good boy it comes directly back. If you have been less than gracious during your stay here on earth you get a trip to the woodshed out near the 6 mile high soul collector and transfer station in Sinus Medii, before you are sent back to try again.

This Moon Tour will be the first time you will be getting to see anything though and actually remember it.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join