It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by greatlakes

I suggest you open up a line to a moderator, SO or any other of the three amigos and present your shoddy information to them please, I invite you.

One or all of the 3 Amigos check this thread every day as do the assigned moderators. They can see that you have continually posted opinion as fact without so stating. If they have a problem with you they will contact you immediately. I certainly don't have to tell them how to manage ATS.

AGAIN please show me your evidence of my as you say, DISHONESY and MISREPRESENTATIONS that have not been honest mistakes and/or corrected.

Please re-read Zorgons last 25 posts. Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You still never answered my questions when asked: What it is that YOU think causes the lunar surface luminosity? I'll make it easy for you, multiple choice, or fill-in the blank?

oops missed this one... I assume it was addressed to me?

I have said this many times in the thread that I and others at Pegasus believe it to be SOME FORM OF POWER SOURCE... John thinks Nuclear... I am more inclined to some form of plasma energy...

I do NOT KNOW exactly what causes it... I SUSPECT that it is a some advanced form power source that is not always in use, and at this time I have no idea what it is used for, unless it is a Stargate...

I do know that NASA is VERY curious about it and as yet my research on Aristarchus is just beginning, which is why I do not have all the info on Aristarchus posted on my website yet...

I am further convinced (and have said this) that the geometric pattern we see at times MAY be a result of an interference pattern because more than one transmission point is used. Our team has yet to work out a pattern that would create what we see... but thats for later

Here is a rather cool interference pattern using only two sources...

Here is one created with multiple lasers as source...

This one is an X-ray pattern...

As yet I do not KNOW what a plasma energy interference pattern would look like

Edited to add...
Here is a controlled interference pattern using water and wave generators and is programmable...

And here is one that is plasma... electron wave interference from a Quantum physics demo... and this one look way more complicated than my Aristarchus pattern, don't you think?

[edit on 27-5-2007 by zorgon]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Bunk=not retracting your posting of disinfo regarding Earthshine, for starters. And although you've added many great pieces of info, many of which have already been either posted to this thread already and discussed at length, you've approached the topic entirely wrong, assumed where no assumptions were necessary, and railed against us for theorizing what we think this all means.

The Clementine Color images are not false color. They are natural color and corrected for the moon's natural albedo. Those are the colors of the moon, they've only saturated them a bit more. The blue is not quite as blue and the golds are not quite as gold, but in the mapping program itself, it says they are Natural Color. We've already been all through this argument. I think one way we could alleviate alot of useless debate, is for you to read the entire thread, follow the links where possible and then return to discuss it. That way, you don't need to bring up old arguments unless they weren't handled to your satisfaction (in which case, you should link the posts in question) and you will be apprised of what we have and haven't posted/seen/or know about.

It's just bad form to think we'd have this many pages of discussion/debate on this topic, and assume we don't know even the most rudimentary data regarding the topics that naturally arise in a discussion of this nature or have even bothered to consider them.

Frankly, I'm surprised that you won't do at least this much, if you wish to earnestly discuss the topic.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cygnific
Have you ever tried to ask NASA about it? I'm very curious what answer they will give for that thing.

MANY times... NASA has a policy NEVER to discuss any anomalies nor answer any emails about them. However there are other routes, like the defense contractors and other agencies. So far I have gotten tons of data and thousands of pdf files. (one of my favorites is the LEO/Moon/Mars cargo transport the Aquila), but no one will step up and give any answer on a specific anomaly.

The Pegasus group is preparing to do a letter writing campaign and I have been gathering names, emails and phone numbers from many of my sources.

One phone call John made a while back was about a bucket excavator having been built for and tested for "extraterrestrial use" The gentleman actually returned our call and the first question he had was "What is your clearance level?..." And at this point we were simply asking about mining equipment, no mention of the moon at all. I will point you to that transcript later... Remind me if I forget

On another occasion I wrote a request to a NASA historian for an old document from over 50 years ago when NASA was still NACA... They told me they did not have the document and refered me to a Russian based website that "has a very detailed summary" of the paper I was seeking

Yes I still have the letter...

But it didn't end there I received four more letters regarding this document from four other government agencies... the last one had an FOIA form attached... Its been three months and I am still "in the process" of getting it...
(well I have V1 and V 4, just need V.2 and V.3
)

The return address of the last one was...
US Army Space and Missile Defense Command
US Army Forces Strategic Command
ATTN: SMDC-HO
P.O. Box 1500
Huntsville, AL 35807-3801

We have at least one confirmed NASA "employee" that is following the website, if not also the thread... as he emailed me from work

And our work has already had NASA make a few changes on their sites... they "corrected" the reference to Clementine images from 1998 (yes it COULD have been a typo
) and they pulled .tiff images when we stumbled upon a directory... that showed publicity altered images... ArMaP can vouch on this one... they were pulled while he was in the middle of d/l them

So people can call me crazy all they want... with all this input in my emails and the material linked to me from "anonymous" sources... I KNOW I am on the right track... Just how do you think I was able to post the Clementine color images two weeks before they were on the Arizona State U website?

And the USGS was quite please with the response they got from our website and the ATS thread on the mapper

And edited to add...

Here is the answer when I asked about closeup images of the Moon from Mt Palomar 200 inch scope... NOTE Private email permission to reprint not granted...

Hi Ron,

I haven't seen any images of the Moon from Palomar either. It is possible that some were taken long ago, but astronomers would rather explore the Moon with spacecraft and use the big telescopes for observing much, much fainter objects.

Clear skies,

- Scott

W. Scott Kardel
Public Affairs Coordinator, Palomar Observatory
Telephone: (760) 742-2111
E-mail: [email protected]
WWW:www.palomar-observatory.org

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Quick note on Color images taken by Clementine

High-Resolution Camera
This 1.1-kg camera operates at visible wavelengths (0.415 to 0.75 µm)
with silicon CCD technology combined with a compact, lightweight image
intensifier. A six-position, spectral filter wheel provided imagery in
discrete spectral bands.

As an example of the camera's capability, Figure 13 shows an image
of Earth taken by the high-resolution camera from lunar orbit at 1250 km
above the surface of the Moon and at a distance of 384,000 km from Earth.

Source

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

MANY times... NASA has a policy NEVER to discuss any anomalies nor answer any emails about them. However there are other routes, like the defense contractors and other agencies.

I thought so, i hoped for a slip of the tongue comment from some of them

They told me they did not have the document and refered me to a Russian based website that "has a very detailed summary" of the paper I was seeking

Russia has alot of interesting websites, tobad i can't read nor write Russian.

We have at least one confirmed NASA "employee" that is following the website, if not also the thread... as he emailed me from work

Let's hope he gets into the pencil one day then, and write some nice things on ATS.

So people can call me crazy all they want...

I'm not bothered by people calling me crazy, my wife even thinks i'm nuts sometimes. Be glad not to life in the Middle Ages. You would be stoned for this stuff

[edit on 27/5/2007 by Cygnific]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey John, you seen this?

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy."

on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goes very well with a lot of what you have said.
I think John may have been right all along.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Originally posted by Fowl Play

Hey John, you seen this?

The Draconian regime joined in the rebellion and inhabited much of the inner earth realms and also the entire inner Luna realm. They tried desperately to work the Grail of Souls, a machine on the surface of Luna, but only the Elohim knew how to operate it. Souls from the Source would still be automatically processed for Earth but the Luciferians had other plans, other designs on it as a soul trapping device. So much hate for the Adamic race simply because their souls are not created by the source but rather emanate from the Source of pure love and thought. All synthetic souls possess this envy."

on this thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Goes very well with a lot of what you have said.
I think John may have been right all along.

Thanks for the post and the reference. No, I was wrong. Sleeper says the tower on the moon is not a soul machine. Whoever wrote the above needs to check with the sleeper thread and get updated. Thanks again.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I certainly don't have to tell them how to manage ATS.

There are several participants in this thread who need to focus more on the topic and material, and less on each other.

This is a very large thread covering multiple interpretations of provocative ideas. Please limit your discussion to the subject matter, not the participants, so that newcomers to the topic will have a better chance of understanding the flow of discussion.

Thanks.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I would like to point out that this thread is huge and I doubt there are many that have read all of it before posting.

That's understandable and OK.

What is NOT OK however, is coming into a FRIENDLY SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION and deriding the participants with insults and accusations because their perspective does not match your perspective.

That is NOT the ATS way and it will NOT be tolerated. The TOPIC is all that needs to be discussed and must be discussed in a FRIENDLY and CIVIL manner or you won't be able to discuss it any longer.

Springer...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
What is NOT OK however, is coming into a FRIENDLY SPECULATIVE DISCUSSION and deriding the participants with insults and accusations because their perspective does not match your perspective.
Springer...

AMEN. But hey it was the first time that I was accused of being a disinfo agent/NASA airbrusher/navy spook/bad cop all in one fell swoop!
It would really be nice to draw down all of the above's salaries too, darn.

Poor rilance, he's off doing the .cub file work (or probably having a drinkie) oblivious to all the posts lol.

[edit on 27-5-2007 by greatlakes]

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 08:37 PM
link   

What it is that YOU think causes the lunar surface luminosity? I'll make it easy for you, multiple choice, or fill-in the blank?

Originally posted by zorgon
I have said this many times in the thread that I and others at Pegasus believe it to be SOME FORM OF POWER SOURCE... John thinks Nuclear... I am more inclined to some form of plasma energy...

I do NOT KNOW exactly what causes it... I SUSPECT that it is a some advanced form power source that is not always in use, and at this time I have no idea what it is used for, unless it is a Stargate...

*slaps head*

So your theory is that the ENTIRE lunar surface is littered with some sort of energy devices that produce the luminosity seen.

Thats a lot of energy devices, practically every luminous crater-has some sort of energy device within or some sort of power source or a STARGATE?!

Let's think about that for a second. Ok now look at the Clementine map again and view all of the luminous areas on the moon.

The contrast and brightness adjusted to show just the most luminous areas.

Thats a whole lot of devices and a whole lot of power supposedly being generated. To get a perspective of just how much power potential there would be, just taking Aristarchus Crater for instance....

It is roughly 25 MILES in diameter, and is around 12,000 FEET IN DEPTH!
To put the massive size into perspective, the LARGEST NUCLEAR POWER PLANT in the US is the Palo Verde Nuclear Generating Station, in AZ. It's facilities comprise an area of only 1 sq.mile. It provides 35% of the power needed for the entire state of Arizona for one FULL YEAR.

In comparison, the land area of Ari.C is 490 sq.miles!!! So basically 490 Palo Verde Nuclear Stations could fit into the land area of Aristarchus Crater! That would be able to power roughly 170 STATES EQUIVALENT IN POWER NEEDS to he state of ARIZONA!

and...

This is only ONE crater we are talking about here!

Questions would arise naturally like:

►What would we use this ASTRONOMICAL AMOUNT of energy for, to mine the moon? Enough to power 170 ARIZONAS?

►Thats a MASSIVE amount of material to TRANSPORT to the moon! Think about it, all of the mining equipment. All of the power plant equipment, structure, building supplies etc. Unless we had alien help of course. Or we used some gleaned alien technology of course.

►Where is all of this material, I mean now that we have all of these amateur astronomers looking into the sky, at the moon and other solar system objects, as well as even deep space objects, these imagers can capture pretty darn hi-resolution images. In the past it could be blamed on NASA cover-up, mil cover-up etc yaddda yadda. But now, well just where is all of the mining equipment, energy production structure presented in a clear image to the people? Well I haven't seen it, have you? I would think the amateur astronomers would have posted an image if they positively found something eh?

Perhaps a simpler solution is called for?

OCCAM'S RAZOR, for those that never encountered the term before is simply stated: SOURCE...

"All things being equal, the simplest solution tends to be the best one." In other words, when multiple competing theories are equal in other respects, the principle recommends selecting the theory that introduces the fewest assumptions and postulates the fewest hypothetical entities. It is in this sense that Occam's razor is usually understood.

So is the above correct, namely that we've been to the moon way before Neil Armstrong landed (or whenever as their story goes), constructed HUGE power plants (or perhaps the aliens did), for one possible purpose of mining the moon (or maybe for other reasons, like maintaining the SOUL COLLECTOR). All without the knowledge or exposure by any tangible, solid evidence, whether by gov't sources, military whistleblowers, or by the amateur or professional astronomers?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or is it simply that the bright geology and luminosity is caused by sunlight and earth reflective light (from the sun)
that causes this brightness upon incidence on the moons special geology ie: upon the ROCKS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I propose the simplest theory, no giant power plants nor aliens nor mining colonies, nor MASSIVE logistical nightmare, nor NASA cover-ups needed.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Thusly why it doesn't seem likely that its a human construct. Let's say you had an advanced civilization that was not only technologically advanced, but had learned long ago how to create energy from non-polluting, organic technology, a sort of symbiosis between organic and inorganic. the power lines, the engines, the fuel/energy, all organic constructs, grown organically, and derived somehow from the aether. i can't describe what i'm seeing on these pictures other than to say it looks neither fully artificial nor fully naturally. at times it reminds me of a big insect hive.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I do think it's more plausible that any structures on the moon are ancient in origin, left by who know who, but left a long time ago. The structures would of course be in ruin states and just skeletons of structures mainly would remain.

I certainly find that much more plausible than our gov't (in their ineptitude mostly) going to the moon in what 1930's, 1940's, 50's? ...whenever! before the Apollo landing and setting up a moon base(s), energy production plasma whatever, mining operations etc...

I also think that any energy production needed for whatever operations would be on the moon would most DEFINITELY not be on the huge scale as suggested.

I mean enough power for 1 state of Arizona would clearly be enough for whatever proposed activities are going on...

But really, the luminosity is from ROCKS and the interaction with solar radiation, energetic particles. Our atmosphere, and magnetosphere filter out this energy, the moon does not have this luxury. Even if a small amount of atmosphere is present.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Image 1, original non adjusted

Why dont you do this on the blue glowing areas? Thats whats this is about. You fiddle with contrast and brightness on light and white colors to, ofcourse this will show up very bright. If you want to proof something, make a map with all blue glowing areas.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Why dont you do this on the blue glowing areas? Thats whats this is about. You fiddle with contrast and brightness on light and white colors to, ofcourse this will show up very bright. If you want to proof something, make a map with all blue glowing areas.

Knock yourself out, let us know what you find.

The reason for the brightness and contrast is to turn down the BRIGHT areas, namely aristarchus crater and other features, they appear white don't they to you? But if you want to play with the other colors, feel free, post the results, thanks.

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:02 PM
link   

AMEN. But hey it was the first time that I was accused of being a disinfo agent/NASA airbrusher/navy spook/bad cop all in one fell swoop!
It would really be nice to draw down all of the above's salaries too, darn.

Poor rilance, he's off doing the .cub file work (or probably having a drinkie) oblivious to all the posts lol.

Actually I've only been awake an hour or so and I think I've seen enough...

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I thought so, i hoped for a slip of the tongue comment from some of them

Well I think its still possible. The fellow that wrote me from NASA used a trivial comment on the website as an opening, but I think it was to simply let me know he was there/here... So that may yet yield some answers seeing as he has also written some interesting papers for schools..

I think if you send out enough mail, to universities, various NASA departments (they have MANY that are not easy to find in a general search) and contractors, I think we will get answers, perhaps some indirectly, and I am sure having to keep confidential...

Thats the biggest problem you know... people that want to tell you something, then hold you to secrecy... very frustrating, but you have to respect it or your info sources dry up

Russia has alot of interesting websites, to bad i can't read nor write Russian.

LOL ts a good thing then that we have Babelfish, and at least two Russian on ATS that are now in the process of translating a couple Russian videos for us

Be glad not to life in the Middle Ages. You would be stoned for this stuff

Ummm have you seen my Avatar lately? They rarely stone he who wears the crown

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So your theory is that the ENTIRE lunar surface is littered with some sort of energy devices that produce the luminosity seen.

Ummm gee where did I say that?

I could have sworn I was answering your question about Aristarchus crater... and I could have sworn my answer clearly stated Aristarchus crater...

As yet I have neither formed an opinion nor made any statement about what the other glowing objects are, as I have not even had time to research them yet.

And if you wish to discuss any idea relating to the Stargate, please do so on the Stargate thread... its almost as long as this one

Thanks

posted on May, 27 2007 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rilence
Actually I've only been awake an hour or so and I think I've seen enough...

Welcome back from 'lurking" Are you referring to the cube files? please do share

I was referring to Earthbound fluffy clouds John

I like this one...

It stares right back at you...

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join